Conquest Lunatic PMU: Making it harder

Ozarhok

Everytime I do one of these I like to make them harder than the last. Rather than hope for some weird & lackluster units I decided to restrict my use of the battle & visit bonuses. Sorry for how many rules there are.

Conquest:

Rules:
-Corrin, 9 first gen characters and 5 children will be used.
-A character and a battle/visit item of your choisce must be picked, everything except the battle/visit seal is allowed
-Children can be picked regardless if the parents are a picked unit.
-A boss character & a generic unit may be used, the generic has to be unique enough so I'll have the last say in the matter, & Chapter 18 is the last battle where I'll allowed any generic to be captured.
-The avatar's bane/boon or class can be picked alongside a unit pick.
-A single Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, Lodestar, Vanguard, Great Lord, Grandmaster, Witch/Ballistician and Anna are available.

Self-imposed rules:
-Units who need a unit to change class from a character I haven't obtained yet will be in their default class until then
-Units must either switch to their chosen class on the map they're obtained or during the inbetween chapter intermission after that
-Children must be obtained as soon as I have both of their parents, or at the very latest a story chapter later.
-Every unit is allowed to be used until I start Chapter 11.
-Unpicked but forced units can be used, but only as pair-up fodder
-Unused battle/visit bonused may be sold to pay for any Seals I might need.
-I will be able to pick three battle/visit bonus items, plus one for everyone who didn't pick anything.

Here is the banlist for the class combitations & children pairings I've got twice or more:

Spoiler

Classes:
Xander!MasterNinja
Sophie!BowKnight
Anna!Adventurer
Forrest!Sorcerer
Percy!Berserker

Pairings for children:
Forrest!Nyx
Hinata!Oboro

Units:
1. MaleCorrin!Adventurer (+Res -Spd) (S Midori)
2. Felicia!Witch
3. Elise!General
4. Silas!Hero
5. Effie!KnishiKnight(A+Mozu)
6. Haitaka!Basara
7. Camilla!DarkFlier
8, Selena!GreatLord
9. Paralouge 22 General
10. Peri!Maid(A+ Felicia)
Children:
1. Nina!Basara(Nyx)
2. Midori!BowKnight(Mozu)(S Corrin)
3. Soleli!DarkKnight(Camilla)(A+Ophelia)
4. Ignatius!Berserker(Charlotte)
5. Forrest!Vanguard(Peri)

Bonus items:
Horse Spirit, Effie's Lance, Killing Edge, Fruit Knife, Brave Lance, Bolt Axe, Shining Bow, Dual Katana, Seraph Robe, Arthur's Axe, Dragon Herbs

Edited by Ozarhok

3 hours ago, Ozarhok said:

-A boss character & a generic unit may be used, the generic has to be unique enough so I'll have the last say in the matter, & Chapter 18 is the last battle where I'll allowed any generic to be captured.

These are some of the best Generals you can capture up to Chapter 18.  Hard Mode and up is required to get the full skillset.  Pick one of the two, but I personally prefer the Chapter 18 General.  Amazing bases, and Warding Blow is a solid skill for a physical frontliner.

Chapter 18, Miniboss General, Level 4 - w/ Warding Blow (Falcon Knight), Wary Fighter - Brave Lance

Nina's Paralogue, General/Knight, class and stats vary - w/ Inspiration (Strategist), Wary Fighter, Armored Blow - Brave Lance

Alright, I need a bit of elaboration on some of these choices, so bear with me

12 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Berserker!Ignatius

4 hours ago, Tuvy said:

Nyx x Leo

Forrest(Vanguard)

He can have Levin sword

Going to need a parent for both of these. In the case of Forrest, Nyx is already married to Niles.

6 hours ago, CatManThree said:

Diviner Kagero. Item doesn't matter, but preferably a tome.

Kagero is not available in Conquest

11 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

These are some of the best Generals you can capture up to Chapter 18.  Hard Mode and up is required to get the full skillset.  Pick one of the two, but I personally prefer the Chapter 18 General.  Amazing bases, and Warding Blow is a solid skill for a physical frontliner.

Chapter 18, Miniboss General, Level 4 - w/ Warding Blow (Falcon Knight), Wary Fighter - Brave Lance

Nina's Paralogue, General/Knight, class and stats vary - w/ Inspiration (Strategist), Wary Fighter, Armored Blow - Brave Lance

Tell you what I'll do, if someone chooses Niles I'll go with the first option considering I doubt he'll be strong enough to capture that General, otherwise I'll go with the second choice.

Edited by Ozarhok

1 hour ago, Ozarhok said:

Going to need a parent for both of these. In the case of Forrest, Nyx is already married to Niles.

cool cool

Then have Leo marry Peri or Selena

6 hours ago, Ozarhok said:

Alright, I need a bit of elaboration on some of these choices, so bear with me

Going to need a parent for both of these.

Make Charlotte the mama that way Iggy can parent seal.

At this point I am allowing people who have already picked a unit & item to do so again. I have also made the executive decision to have Corrin be male, considering I'm getting Felicia.

Also, the visit/battle item doesn't necessarily have to tie in with whatever unit you chose, it could be a helpful item for another character or even some sort of stat booster.

You can has Midori (mothered by Mozu) as a Bow Knight, courtesy of marrying Corrin (she's a nice gal, so Wynaut). Hm hmm...

For your item, you can has a Seraph Robe.