Cuphead In: Don't Deal With the Mafia (Game Over)

Aizen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sally and her scumbuddy have both been doing nothing to stop this? I guess lack of votals could'contribute since i barely had a grasp on what was happening but I'd have though scum being voted would be more aware iunno.

Sally and Grim could be a scumteam though. Hmmm

##Unvote

##Vote: Sally

If Sally flips scum lynch Grim, if town lynch Baroness imo. Captain is prob a better lynch than Grim if Baron flips scum. Can't see Grim being Baron's buddy over Captain, would just be weird how essentially they've backed themselves into a corner wrt Cala/Grim and a bit of a weird bus to commit to like they would have done.

1 minute ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

your argument is literally just PEOPLE BUS and then when people say "yeah but this doesn't look like a bus" you just say PEOPLE BUS again

I was literally voting Cala for the first half of Day 2 lol; I changed my view away from thinking she was scum due to the interactions. Also, Cala made the decision to vote Hilda instead of Rumor before people were moving off Rumor...

Because the argument for why that interaction can be seen as scum/scum is "People bus." That is not the entire argument for a case against her as scum, that's simply the argument against that interactions. And it's a true factual argument.  People do bus, they have been bus's that are similiar to it.  Just like the argument for it being scum/town is that it doesn't look like a bus and it was Rumor trying to pick someone as a counterwagon.  Both things are facts, both arguments have happened in the past.  Just because you don't agree with my opinion on the argument doesn't mean that it's wrong.

Also the Cala voting Hilda timing doesn't even make sense for you to state here?  At that time:

Cala had been reading Rumor as town
Rumor was scumreading/pushing Cala
Cala chose to push Hilda, who has been garunteed to be town because of flip.
If people had swapped over towards Hilda and Hilda had been lynched on Day 2 then neither of them would have been lynched and this entire argument wouldn't matter.
This is a prime reason as to why Scum!Cala pushes Hilda instead of doing a complete 180 on their read of Rumor.

1 minute ago, Werner Werman said:

I understand being angry.  But seriously, tone it down.   I have enough to deal with ATM.

What I said wasn't offensive by any means so apologies if it bothered you but I'm disliking the fact that someone who's done less than me this game is just saying "Turbo?" While also complaining about me not doing anything previously.

yeah but everyone was townreading Hilda at the time the vote timing didn't make sense for scum to make when they were one of hte leading wagons. also people switch reads when getting pushed for shitty reasons all the time

Is Grim really a better lynch than Sally I feel like Grim has been more townie overall. I've been pretty null on Sally but at least Grim has done stuff to make me go "huh that's town." What made his approach to Rumor D2 different to yours @Captain Brineybeard and from scum rather than from town (presuming you're town)?

Grim also hasn't claimed.

2 minutes ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

y o l o

##Unvote, ##Vote: Grim Matchstick

idek anymore I TRUST YOU KAHL

You can trust in that I genuinely believe who I'm voting is scummiest but not that I'm genuinely good at catching scum.

3 minutes ago, Wally Warbles said:

Sally and her scumbuddy have both been doing nothing to stop this? I guess lack of votals could'contribute since i barely had a grasp on what was happening but I'd have though scum being voted would be more aware iunno.

If Sally flips scum lynch Grim, if town lynch Baroness imo. Captain is prob a better lynch than Grim if Baron flips scum. Can't see Grim being Baron's buddy over Captain, would just be weird how essentially they've backed themselves into a corner wrt Cala/Grim and a bit of a weird bus to commit to like they would have done.

Yeah, that's the weird part.  I read it as scum being demotivated but I don't understand why and it's bugging me.  My reasoning is that scum either knows that there's a scum lynch or that town will default into a mislynch, and trying to tell the difference is kind of impossible with the lack of information!

1 minute ago, Baroness Von Bon Bon said:

Cala had been reading Rumor as town
Rumor was scumreading/pushing Cala
Cala chose to push Hilda, who has been garunteed to be town because of flip.
If people had swapped over towards Hilda and Hilda had been lynched on Day 2 then neither of them would have been lynched and this entire argument wouldn't matter.
This is a prime reason as to why Scum!Cala pushes Hilda instead of doing a complete 180 on their read of Rumor.

The case on Hilda was hilariously weak.  It read more like "hey paranoia" than anything.  The TIMING is why I'm not fully sold on a Maria scumread, but it's a lower priority.

Just now, Dr. Kahl said:

You can trust in that I genuinely believe who I'm voting is scummiest but not that I'm genuinely good at catching scum.

Yeah, that's the weird part.  I read it as scum being demotivated but I don't understand why and it's bugging me.  My reasoning is that scum either knows that there's a scum lynch or that town will default into a mislynch, and trying to tell the difference is kind of impossible with the lack of information!

Or scum is inactive.  If the N4 kill is who I think it is, then at least one mafia member will be someone who didn't post much of anything over the past two day phases.

It might not be the most ethical thing to do, but town decides to throw Manix Sally off a cliff.

Sally Stageplay, Vanilla Townie, was written out!

It is now Night 4. Prims decides on deadline.

Time to carry on what the good Doctor would've done.

Lynch priority: Grim > Maria/Baroness > Brineybeard/Wally

Anyway, points:

- Grim is a meta read, thanks to the N4 kill
- Maria because of that Hilda push, which is not good, given the timing.
- Baroness' comment to Wally was a lot worse than I thought initially.  Town would not have a reason to taunt a demotivated cop like that.
- Brineybeard because he's not Wally
- Kinda wish Wally would come back and say something, preferably well before phase end.  Mafia's a cool game when we're not trying to sort the lynch eight hours before deadline.

##FoS: Grim

Not voting because it's MYLO.

bleh

claim order: @Grim Matchstick, then me, then @Cala Maria, then @Werner Werman

gonna reread Cala I guess meh. leaning towards a scumteam of Grim/Cala bc even though Baroness is more individually suspicious than either I can't see who his buddy would be. Don't see it being Grim and I definitely don't see Baroness trying to get Cala lynched when nobody thought she was scum

54 minutes ago, Werner Werman said:

Time to carry on what the good Doctor would've done.

Lynch priority: Grim > Maria/Baroness > Brineybeard/Wally

Anyway, points:

- Grim is a meta read, thanks to the N4 kill
- Maria because of that Hilda push, which is not good, given the timing.
- Baroness' comment to Wally was a lot worse than I thought initially.  Town would not have a reason to taunt a demotivated cop like that.
- Brineybeard because he's not Wally
- Kinda wish Wally would come back and say something, preferably well before phase end.  Mafia's a cool game when we're not trying to sort the lynch eight hours before deadline.

##FoS: Grim

Not voting because it's MYLO.

Explain grim meta?

Stated the Maria thing multiple times.

I disagree in your comment WRT me.  In my eyes I was being attacked by someone doing nothing.  I'd say town have plenty reason to attack a demotivated cop like that when he's doing nothing in an attempt to make him do SOMETHING.  The fact that he's not DEAD should scream about how little he has done since he's claimed cop.

I'm still all for Grim > Cala at the moment.  I still fully believe them to be buddies.

Will wait for claims.