Cuphead In: Don't Deal With the Mafia (Game Over)

Aizen

Oh, NOW the browsing list works. ;/

I hope y'all took the theme change suggestion seriously!  That's how I was able to tell the accounts apart.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I probably wouldn't do it again but I just felt very unconfident on D6. I guess I didn't really feel more confident at the end of D7 so it didn't really achieve much though. just a shitty game from me. i made the wrong choice on pretty much every day and it made me less and less confident on the following days so I kept waffling more and more.

if I'd lost my will to keep putting effort into the game like 5 minutes earlier I probably would have voted Baroness but that's just how it goes sometimes I guess.

sorry that i townread shinori lol

thanks for having faith in me though eclipse. ;_;

& thanks boron for saving me n1

Edited by Propeller Knight

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm too tired to really say anything, except that I claim credit for this game ending in MYLO.

So you’re the MONSTER responsible for the 1 week MYLO.

Welp, that's a shame. Congratz to the scumteam, gg town, at least we got two of them? Just ignore the fact that one of them was copped and the other was suicidal.

I thought it would be a good idea to start looking at associative reads more this game, so of course scum decided to hard bus each other... Still a pretty fun game all in all though.

Looking at associative reads with flipped scum was a good thing to do this game (as it is in every game, really, it's basically the most effective way to figure out alignments under most circumstances once you have a scumflip). People were wrong to dismiss the context of Rumor Honeybottoms' vote on Cala, imo. Also Grim's hard bus was catchable because like BBM pointed out, context of the game locked him into it. And then he was comfortable voting Sally on D4 anyway!

Lynching Sally over Grim on D4 when Grim wasn't even trying was town's biggest mistake this game, honestly. The way Grim was coasting was scummy.

Edited by Prims

5 hours ago, Prims said:

Lynching Sally over Grim on D4 when Grim wasn't even trying was town's biggest mistake this game, honestly.

I disagree tbh. The game was on lock if Grim got lynched there imo because I think town would have enough time to reconsider the bus. In *YLO there tends to be less trust between townies and so it’s harder for them to mesh their reads together and iron out faulty logic.

edit: i have brain aids but the point stands i guess

Edited by SB.

Oh yeah, another thing I wanted to address about this game is that people should cut it out with the references to meta in anonymous games. Not only do you never know for sure other people's identity, it's alienating to other people who may not have the same guess as you or just may not be making player guesses, which makes it not really convincing as a tool for casing players (this blew up in Marth's face on D2). Plus, reliance on meta tends to be questionable to begin with even in non-anon games. I know in an anonymous game it's usually inevitable for information about identities and comments about such to slip out, but the frequency with which it happened in this game was much higher than I've ever seen before and mostly served as a distraction when it came up imo.

Edited by Prims