Nintendo Labo

Von Ithipathachai

7 hours ago, Harvey said:

So where's the source that says that you can buy the game separately and get the cardboard for free?

That's what i want to know too. I would assume that you can get the game separately if you can get the materials yourself for free.

7 hours ago, Harvey said:

If you're buying the game, why not pay extra for the cardboard? 

>Why pay extra for the material that you can get for free

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

That's what i want to know too. I would assume that you can get the game separately if you can get the materials yourself for free.

>Why pay extra for the material that you can get for free

I imagine the materials can be ordered separately in case you decide to buy the game digitally.

2 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Because it ain't free?

So now, I think you'll go back to the earlier statement that you don't like spending 70$ on a cardboard I assume?

Well shit.....

I'm gonna wait and see what the pricing is on those replacements. I still think $70-80 is a bit much for this but i'm hoping for a cheaper method.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Well shit.....

I'm gonna wait and see what the pricing is on those replacements. I still think $70-80 is a bit much for this but i'm hoping for a cheaper method.

Anyways, I don't get how people assumed that the cardboards are free. Its a thing that Nintendo is selling so to sell something that's for free is like literally not a good business decision.

I think it is not worth it, you know that cardboard breaks easily. It would last about a week or two before getting broken. It is kinda dumb, charge $80 for a heap of garbage no thank you. It would go the way of another Nintendo failure, the Power Glove.