• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Scans from Famitsu:

Spoiler

scan-3.jpg

Spoiler

scan-4.jpg

Basically what is new:

• My Fairy shows up in-game while playing when summoned.
  • The preorder DLC My Fairy outfits from Japan/Europe confirmed for Definitive Edition.
  • Toon Zelda's 4+ weapon is Light/Fire, and red (confirmed on the website as well).

On 1/17/2018 at 11:23 PM, Anacybele said:

I'd love to see Groose, Revali, and Mipha added. But I don't really expect anything else unless it's more DLC too. I'm still gonna buy it though, because of all I missed out on that was exclusive to the 3DS version.

It isn't outside of the realm of possibility. Pokken Tournament Deluxe got new DLC after all. 

And yes, I really want those characters as well.

7 minutes ago, Etheus said:

It isn't outside of the realm of possibility. Pokken Tournament Deluxe got new DLC after all. 

And yes, I really want those characters as well.

Yeah, true.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LordOTaco said:

Damn I didn't know it was coming out that soon granted kinda low priority for me if I get it since I have it on Wii U and well you know money lol.

Well, if all you have is the Wii U version, there is a lot of extra content that might make you consider getting the Definitive Edition once your priorities are settled...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

On 5/5/2018 at 9:29 AM, Book Bro said:

Super excited as I passed on the original release. The roster looks fantastic. 

Just don't be too disappointed when half their movesets are lackluster and Link is the only character with an Opus.

• 2 weeks later...

So i bought the 3ds version along with all he dlc (characters, maps, etc...)

will I be getting all of that in definitive edition, and what new content is there if any?

i need to know this before i consider buying it 

Everything from both previous versions of Hyrule Warriors will be available in Definitive Edition. My Fairy, Ganon Mode, etc. The only new additions appear to be the two Breath of the Wild costumes, and the quality of life updates.

1 hour ago, Dai said:

Everything from both previous versions of Hyrule Warriors will be available in Definitive Edition. My Fairy, Ganon Mode, etc. The only new additions appear to be the two Breath of the Wild costumes, and the quality of life updates.

Ah nice nice 

sounds worth it 

8 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ah nice nice 

sounds worth it 

Especially if you didn't get one or both of the previous versions. I'm the unfortunate sap that bought the original version, all the DLC, the second version, all the DLC (and hardly played a DAMN bit of it, I must admit. XD), and am still buying the third version. At this point, this is probably the most expensive game I've ever bought. Sm4sh might be close.

6 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

So what are the chances or BOTW characters being added like revalue and urbosa as playable characters for new DLC?

Low. DLC for the previous releases was always announced prior to the game's launch. BotW is likely getting saved for a true sequel with full voice acting.

6 hours ago, Florete said:

Low. DLC for the previous releases was always announced prior to the game's launch. BotW is likely getting saved for a true sequel with full voice acting.

Well that is upsetting.

15 hours ago, Florete said:

On the "full voice acting" part, just how likely is that? Zelda was never big on voice acting; the most we get is Link's fairy companion in select games (and even then, it's mostly stuff like "Hey!" and "Listen!").

Breath of the Wild had full voice acting for all cutscenes, so there’s at least that.

Arguably, you could include Navi Trackers as well.

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

On the "full voice acting" part, just how likely is that? Zelda was never big on voice acting; the most we get is Link's fairy companion in select games (and even then, it's mostly stuff like "Hey!" and "Listen!").

37 minutes ago, Dai said:

Breath of the Wild had full voice acting for all cutscenes, so there’s at least that.

Arguably, you could include Navi Trackers as well.

^

I highly doubt the champions will be included without being fully voiced, and if they're fully voiced, everyone needs to be.

I got the game and I appear to be a bit stuck.

Anyone got advice for how to keep Agitha from dying in the first story scenario you see her in? She's an NPC in this, so I can't do anything with her directly. But like five seconds after I went to help her, her health got low again and then she died before I could get back to her (even after using the ocarina). :/

This is on easy mode, so I feel like... Do I still suck at Warriors games? I did at first because I was completely new to this type of gameplay. But I like to think by now I've gotten somewhat better... I still do easy mode now because all your characters start at lv. 1.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I got the game and I appear to be a bit stuck.

Anyone got advice for how to keep Agitha from dying in the first story scenario you see her in? She's an NPC in this, so I can't do anything with her directly. But like five seconds after I went to help her, her health got low again and then she died before I could get back to her (even after using the ocarina). :/

This is on easy mode, so I feel like... Do I still suck at Warriors games? I did at first because I was completely new to this type of gameplay. But I like to think by now I've gotten somewhat better... I still do easy mode now because all your characters start at lv. 1.

What was attacking her? And at what point were you at before losing? I haven't played in quite a while, so I cannot give more specific advice, but capturing the enemy keeps weakens Midna. Also, Darknuts and Aeralfos are both weak against Lightning, so you might want to use the book instead.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

What was attacking her? And at what point were you at before losing? I haven't played in quite a while, so I cannot give more specific advice, but capturing the enemy keeps weakens Midna. Also, Darknuts and Aeralfos are both weak against Lightning, so you might want to use the book instead.

I don't know, I couldn't tell. I had already captured all the keeps covered in Twilight and was rushing to help Agitha when this happened. And I was using the book.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't know, I couldn't tell. I had already captured all the keeps covered in Twilight and was rushing to help Agitha when this happened. And I was using the book.

So you were close to winning? Because I think that's where Agitha goes after Midna, if my memory serves me right. Anyway, are you serious about everyone starting at level 1?

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

So you were close to winning? Because I think that's where Agitha goes after Midna, if my memory serves me right. Anyway, are you serious about everyone starting at level 1?

I see. But Agitha shouldn't be going down THAT fast... Not so fast that I can't get to her in time to heal her. And yeah, when you first start the whole game, everyone's lv. 1. Obviously. That's kinda how it always works, I would think.

Edited by Anacybele