Florete

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I see. But Agitha shouldn't be going down THAT fast... Not so fast that I can't get to her in time to heal her. And yeah, when you first start the whole game, everyone's lv. 1. Obviously. That's kinda how it always works, I would think.

Might have been a Deku Baba (iirc there's one around the southwest portion of the map, but it is not in the path Agitha takes when she is being escorted early on). And my level comment was because iirc Lana starts at level 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Might have been a Deku Baba (iirc there's one around the southwest portion of the map, but it is not in the path Agitha takes when she is being escorted early on). And my level comment was because iirc Lana starts at level 10.

Maybe, I dunno. I'll just have to try again and see exactly what's going on with Agitha at that point.

And I checked all the characters when I first booted the game up though, they were all lv. 1. I also remember boosting Lana a bit before starting to use her so she was on par with Link, Impa, and Sheik who are available in the story before her. Remember, this is the new Switch version. It could be doing this particular thing differently than the Wii U or 3DS ones did.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe, I dunno. I'll just have to try again and see exactly what's going on with Agitha at that point.

And I checked all the characters when I first booted the game up though, they were all lv. 1. I also remember boosting Lana a bit before starting to use her so she was on par with Link, Impa, and Sheik who are available in the story before her. Remember, this is the new Switch version. It could be doing this particular thing differently than the Wii U or 3DS ones did.

Fair enough. Have you been finding heart containers and pieces? (You're not gonna be able to get the container in that stage on your first run anyway; it's out of reach)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Fair enough. Have you been finding heart containers and pieces? (You're not gonna be able to get the container in that stage on your first run anyway; it's out of reach)

Yeah, but they only apply to the characters that found them. So that doesn't affect Agitha. And I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but they only apply to the characters that found them. So that doesn't affect Agitha. And I see.

Okay. You're gonna need to come back with the Hookshot, which you get in the next stage. You also need it for the first spider in the first OoT stage. Assuming you can even get a clear shot to get it without your base being in danger, that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Okay. You're gonna need to come back with the Hookshot, which you get in the next stage. You also need it for the first spider in the first OoT stage. Assuming you can even get a clear shot to get it without your base being in danger, that is.

I see. And you mean gold skulltula? Okey dokey then.

Also, I dunno what exactly I did differently aside from taking the twilight-covered bases faster this time, but Agitha's health didn't get low at all here and I finished the scenario with little problem. Oh well, moving on then. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I see. And you mean gold skulltula? Okey dokey then.

Also, I dunno what exactly I did differently aside from taking the twilight-covered bases faster this time, but Agitha's health didn't get low at all here and I finished the scenario with little problem. Oh well, moving on then. :P

Yeah, that's what I meant. And for that stage, you might find it in your best interest to go for the west keep first. Your commander will move through that keep eventually... and it's best you open it beforehand. Also, it allows you to potentially beat the enemy to one of the two keeps you want to keep control of.

Well, that's good. If you need any more help, I'll see what I can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. And for that stage, you might find it in your best interest to go for the west keep first. Your commander will move through that keep eventually... and it's best you open it beforehand. Also, it allows you to potentially beat the enemy to one of the two keeps you want to keep control of.

Well, that's good. If you need any more help, I'll see what I can do.

Thing is, this is fucking EASY mode. I shouldn't need help! If I repeatedly need help on the easiest difficulty, I probably have no business playing this game or maybe any other Warriors game.

And I'm just having more and more trouble now in later scenarios too. So I'm thinking of calling it quits. I'm not sure what's going on, I got a lot farther in the story in the Wii U version. Maybe I got lucky there or something, I don't know. Shame too, I really liked the game. But if I come to a point where I just can't seem to progress and am just getting annoyed with it, I'm better off playing/doing something else.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could simply be that the difficulty is scaled up to match the fact that you now have control over multiple commanders than just one in each scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thing is, this is fucking EASY mode. I shouldn't need help! If I repeatedly need help on the easiest difficulty, I probably have no business playing this game or maybe any other Warriors game.

And I'm just having more and more trouble now in later scenarios too. So I'm thinking of calling it quits. I'm not sure what's going on, I got a lot farther in the story in the Wii U version. Maybe I got lucky there or something, I don't know. Shame too, I really liked the game. But if I come to a point where I just can't seem to progress and am just getting annoyed with it, I'm better off playing/doing something else.

I wouldn't think that - I suppose it could be that they scaled up the difficulty. How did you find FEW's story in terms of difficulty? Anyway, if it's really giving you trouble, I'd take a break and cool down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.