Your Favorite FE character's favorite movie?

Alistair

Lukas - Magnificent Seven. Dunno why exactly but this popped into my head while I was thinking about it. Maybe it's that the seven fulfill an unexpected responsibility, and ultimately win in the end, even at a high cost.

Owain - Guardians of the Galaxy. He relates to Peter Quill and would dig the overall tone and aesthetic of the movie. 'Nuff said.

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

Lukas - Magnificent Seven. Dunno why exactly but this popped into my head while I was thinking about it. Maybe it's that the seven fulfill an unexpected responsibility, and ultimately win in the end, even at a high cost.

Owain - Guardians of the Galaxy. He relates to Peter Quill and would dig the overall tone and aesthetic of the movie. 'Nuff said.

Which version of Magnificent Seven? Also, I think Owain would prefer Lord of the Rings for its epicness.

Quality Thread 

Elise = Frozen (yes...she sings along to "Let it Go")

Sakura = Brave (inspired)

Alm = Braveheart (fuck Mel Gibson though)

Lyn = Kill Bill (relates)

Hector = 300 (inspired/relates)

Azama = Dude Wheres My Car? (Do I even need to say it)

Nino = Cinderella (poor girl)

Caineghis = The Lion King (:B):)

Leon = Brokeback Mountain (yepppppp)

Ryoma = The Last Samurai (fuck Tom Cruise though)

10 hours ago, Alistair said:

9 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I think Owain would prefer Lord of the Rings for its epicness.

Denied and Denied

Owain = Monty Python and the Holy Grail (He will never stop quoting it. And heaven knows--he will name one of his spells "The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch") 

Edited by Shoblongoo

Robin wouldn't like movies... maybe. He would be more into books. Black Knight would probably like watching War Documentaries. Still I don't like the characters I like would be into movies.

3 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Lyn = Kill Bill (relates)

Owain = Monty Python and the Holy Grail (He will never stop quoting it. And heaven knows--he will name one of his spells "The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch") 

Dang, Mulan was my choice for Lyn.

Also YEEESSSSSSS I can practically hear him screaming it out in battle now...

16 hours ago, Lau said:

Titanic

...there it is....Titanic for Cordelia. Unrequited love and all that nonsense. A few more.

Nyx = The Notebook (story of love and growing old)

Nina = Magic Mike (she thirsty)

Cynthia = My Little Pony: The Movie (lets be honest; Sumia probably tripped and dropped her on her head as a baby)

Chrom = Boondock Saints ("And Shepherds we Shall Be. For thee my Lord; For Thee.")

Laurent: Lawrence of Arabia (There was once a very well done meme that replaced the characters from the movie with those from FE, but I for the life of me can not find it again).

Gerome: The Dark Knight Trilogy, and maybe the original batman films (Batman & Robin and that weird one from the 60's are guilty pleasures).

Gaius: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (both versions).

Also:

jtbdWDZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can see Velouria enjoying movie like "distric 9" or some Tarantino , gory but with some reflexion behind . SInce she is bored easily she needs action movie with great visual (and by great i mean with imagery that she like ,dirt ,trash , weird animals or creature etc) .

And Forrest movie like "Coco" or "Little miss shunshine " and also documentary (Velouria too but only for criticize how wrong they are and complain )

Siegbert  might Watch movie like "Virgin suicide" ,"Schidler's List " , "Les amours de Céladon et d'Astrée"from Rohmer (because fin amor) and "In Bruges"