2018 - Year of Legendary Pokemon! Distributions and more!

Anacybele

So this tweet just happened!

Each month there will be distributions of one or two legendary Pokemon! These appear to be the ones exclusive to the version of gen 7 that you don't have. For example, Palkia for Sun and Ultra Sun and Dialga for Moon and Ultra Moon. There will also be TCG products and other stuff, it looks like.

There's even a whole newly opened website, www.pokemonlegendary.com.

Here's the list of distributions that will be coming.

Spoiler

February 2 - 28: Dialga (Moon and Ultra Moon), Palkia (Sun and Ultra Sun)

March: Heatran, Regigigas

April: Raikou, Entei

May: Xerneas, Yveltal

June: Shiny Zygarde

July: Tornadus, Thundurus

August: Groudon, Kyogre

September: Latias, Latios

October: Reshiram, Zekrom

November: Ho-Oh, Lugia

Not sure why there isn't another one or two for December, but oh well. xP This is pretty cool! It only says how Dialga and Palkia will be distributed so far though, which is at GameStop with a code. I know some people don't like this and would prefer WiFi. I kinda would too. But again, oh well. It doesn't bother me that much, I enjoy going to GameStop. If you've been missing some of these legendaries, keep track of when the ones you want become available!

Edited by Anacybele

I wish I liked Pokemon more, my ex is probably pretty excited for this.

you know, I've always wondered why hasn't the Pokemon company worked with card game stores to do digital distribution of mythical Pokemon

Edited by Captain Karnage

This is really cool. I hope we get the merchandise for Legendaries like the ones Mythicals got back in 2016. It will also be helpful to people who want the other version of the Legendary duo. Since for the event you will be getting Pokemon like Palkia and Lugia in Sun and Ultra Sun while getting Pokemon such as Dialga and Ho-Oh in Moon and Ultra Moon.

16 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

You will have to add cells to become complete Zygarde.

Oh, I figured that. It's more the fact that I want it to be able to retain shininess whilst Complete.