Armaada_J

I have no idea if this is going to sound stupid or not what is FE builder? I haven't been really hacking very much for the past year.

Not to go branch off topic or anything, I'm just askin.

Edited by CatManThree

50 minutes ago, CatManThree said:

I have no idea if this is going to sound stupid or not what is FE builder? I haven't been really hacking very much for the past year.

Not to go branch off topic or anything, I'm just askin.

Yeah apparently its only been a thing for 5-7 months now. It's a new all-in-one hacking tool. Its like a combo of nightmare, feditor, etc. It even does map tiles, event editing, and palette recolors.

It would be a good thing to do, but don't release it unless it has/does something groundbreaking, such as completely changes the FE8 game as it was known (FE8 Master Version somewhat comes to mind). Nobody wants to be excited for a rom hack that's had nothing mentioned previously, only to find out it was a reskin of FE8

2 hours ago, Attila said:

It would be a good thing to do, but don't release it unless it has/does something groundbreaking, such as completely changes the FE8 game as it was known (FE8 Master Version somewhat comes to mind). Nobody wants to be excited for a rom hack that's had nothing mentioned previously, only to find out it was a reskin of FE8

Honestly I doubt I'll release it since it'll literally just be me replacing/renaming the characters.