Tempest Trials Mini: Shrouded by the Storm!

Vaximillian

9bRB5ki.png

A new mini-tempest has just been announced to last between the 31th of January and the 7th of February, titled Shrouded by the Storm!

Marth asks the legendary heroes for help battling the tempest, also hi Loki. To Nifl!

Except Marisa, all the bonus heroes are available on the legendary summoning focus banner running right now:
IMG_20180131_153028.jpg

40%: Ike, Vanguard Legend; Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams; Fjorm, Princess of Ice; Azura, Lady of Ballads;
20%: Marisa, Crimson Flash; Lucina, Brave Princess; Robin, Summer Tactician; Xander, Novice Swimmer.

Our unique rewards this time around:
1,000: 4★ Marisa;
6,000: Poison Strike 1 seal;
10,000: Hone Atk 1 seal;
15,000: 5★ Marisa;
20,000: Drive Def 1 seal.

The final map will be here as soon as I don’t forget about it again.

Show off your Marisas, folks!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be Myrrh's time to shine? Hone Dragons come at last?

I'm happy for another mini, anyway. TT is a good way to grind HM and SP but I like getting it done with in shorter time.

I hope the Tempest is Sacred Stones. Even if I fail to obtain any of the banner characters associated with the Tempest, I have enough SS characters trained up that I should at least have a 20% bonus. The title doesn't really give anything away, but considering both Lyon and Valter are being rerun then, I'm going with the assumption that it is.

As for the bonus unit, while I would prefer a new unit, if only because more Sacred Stones is never a bad thing, I wouldn't mind if they did a repeat unit like the first Mini, if only because Tobin is still the only TT unit I'm missing. Although maybe if they do a repeat for this one, they'll do Joshua because SS, like how Marth*DeMasque was repeated for the Awakening Christmas tempest. In that case, new unit please.

Either way, I'm just glad they've taken our feedback after the whole Christmas Tempest debacle. The Tempest is still a slog to get through, but at least the minis are a slog for a smaller amount of time.

I'm gonna call it right here.

Dussel

Myrrh

L'arachel

all are plot relevant, all offer something that we don't have a ton of, and none would be complained about  and all are ephraim's love interests.

and ewan or ross as as a TT reward. or masked marth

edit: given that we have no real precedent for tempest trial minis with new units as the focus there is not anything to go off of for whether we get marth or something new, the new years TTm was a seasonal, so it could be a one time thing (new TTm unit), and the original TTm was centered around units already in the game guess we will have an answer to this question that no one asked on the 23rd. 

Edited by thecrimsonflash

I bet the new SS characters+TT reward are going to be the 40% bonus while Eirika, Ephraim and Lyon are going to be the 20%, could the 4th bonus be an Askr trio member? Or will it be one of Lute/Tana/Innes/Amelia?

12 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

I hope the Tempest is Sacred Stones. Even if I fail to obtain any of the banner characters associated with the Tempest, I have enough SS characters trained up that I should at least have a 20% bonus. The title doesn't really give anything away, but considering both Lyon and Valter are being rerun then, I'm going with the assumption that it is.

As for the bonus unit, while I would prefer a new unit, if only because more Sacred Stones is never a bad thing, I wouldn't mind if they did a repeat unit like the first Mini, if only because Tobin is still the only TT unit I'm missing. Although maybe if they do a repeat for this one, they'll do Joshua because SS, like how Marth*DeMasque was repeated for the Awakening Christmas tempest. In that case, new unit please.

Either way, I'm just glad they've taken our feedback after the whole Christmas Tempest debacle. The Tempest is still a slog to get through, but at least the minis are a slog for a smaller amount of time.

Sadly, as much as I want Ross, Joshua does sound like a good TT reward rerun.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

I bet the new SS characters+TT reward are going to be the 40% bonus while Eirika, Ephraim and Lyon are going to be the 20%, could the 4th bonus be an Askr trio member? Or will it be one of Lute/Tana/Innes/Amelia?

Could be Valter too, for the 20%. From what I remember, the first Tempest Mini had both Blazing Blade GHB characters as 20%, and Valter is being rerun during the Tempest. Although that might cause complications with the associated banner, since they can't just make the banner the 40% characters like the first Tempest Mini, so maybe not.

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

My bet is Lute since she hasn't been re-featured yet.

Edit: I hope Erika gets a refine upgrade with this!

Edited by Clogon

57 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

It would be nice if they gave us a manakete as the reward unit. I mean they gave someone as ridiculously good as BK so why not?

But L'Arachel. She seems like a good unit to give post 2.0 update. Now that healers are gaining prevelance.

Edited by silveraura25

42 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

But L'Arachel. She seems like a good unit to give post 2.0 update. Now that healers are gaining prevelance.

Hey, whatever Sacred Stone fans want you guys should get. I think it's pass time you guys get more rep.

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I would rather Myrrh not be a reward character. The lack of access to merges makes it difficult to use such characters in the high Arena.

I completely forgot about this  downside. That being said merging units always looks like another tier of how you want to play the game.

Hopefully they'll stick with putting the TT reward as a 40% bonus again. If not, maybe Lyon. I'm unfamiliar with Sacred Stones and I don't intent to pull on the new banner, so it'll be a relief if last 40% unit being a free one remains a trend. I'm guessing Eirika, Ephraim, Innes/Tana and maybe an Askr unit will be the 20%.

5 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Could it be Myrrh's time to shine? Hone Dragons come at last?

I want this so badly. I hoped for Myrrh on the 1st SS banner. She is so needed. Dragons in general are way too scarce, and Fae can't keep going on as the only green dragon.

I'm hoping Myrrh gets the special unit boosted BST as well.

2 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Considering Lyon’s GHB, it’s likely that this will be SS-themed, but thr name confuses. Say, what’s the japanese name of this Tempest Trial?

Unless I fucked up the kanji, it is あなたを倍じます that Google Translate turns into “I will multiply you”. Hmm.

Edited by Vaximillian
I *did* fuck up the kanji.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Unless I fucked up the kanji, it is あなたを倍じます that Google Translate turns into “I will multiply you”. Hmm.

That...makes even less sense. It makes me think of Legion, but I doubt it. 

Now I’m not sure if this TT will be SS themed.

TT Mini's Japanese name is あなたを信じます, which means "I/I'll trust you," not 倍じます, which isn't a word. No idea who the boss is but I'm guessing it's SS themed since Lyon is available as GHB before the TT starts. Arvis was a bonus unit in the Holy War TT so I'm thinking they'll do something similar.

Edited by tobuShogi