Tempest Trials Mini: Shrouded by the Storm!

Vaximillian

Got to 25k. As expected I can finish this TT today, but the run for the top 1k is not worth it considering that most of those are people who grind up to 200k+ which is madness.

Turns out Marisa is better than S!Xander and even with Fury she doesn't have a lot of trouble surviving in auto battle. I will refine her Wo Dao+ when she gets enough SP for it.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm extremely happy with the Seals this time around actually, especially Drive Def. That is exactly what I've been waiting to give CYL Lucina to help out Clarisse, and now I can totally run double Drive Def as soon as I get the Seal! Not technically as good as Spur Def 3 could be, but I'd rather take the bigger flexibility of Drive over the extra point from Spur. Now, if they could just release someone with Def Smoke, Clarisse could finally have both the build and teammate I've been dreaming of...

For points, I just passed 10,000 and got the Hone Atk Seal. As soon as I hit 12,500, I can promote the 4-star Marisa, and once I hit 15,000, I can merge her with the base 5-star, and then I may slow down for a bit. I'm not in a huge rush for orbs or feathers besides for Marisa, so I probably won't stress myself out with getting a high ranking this time.

My main team consists of Fjorm, Cordelia, mage Eirika, and summer Tiki. I already have Marissa.

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I just got a Fjorm from the legendary banner. Now my free Fjorm is +1.

Got you beat. Mine is +3.

Edited by Arthur97

I am running vanilla Ike, Fjorm, Hawkeye and PA!Olivia for this TT and they work very well.  I am at around 26k and I plan on getting all rewards today so I can focus on the new things coming tomorrow.  

Currently running Masked Marth, Micaiah, PA!Azura, and Innes.

Had Ardent Sacrifice on both Marth and Micaiah, but AI is dumb and locked these characters in a loop. So I fixed that.

Just passed 8.5k.

Edited by Lord_Grima

26 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I suppose I deserved this. RIP me nonetheless.

nSs5IQU.png?1

Did you get to that point by doing auto-battle or did you do the 7 map battle continuously? I need to know because I need to get all the orbs really quickly.

8 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Did you get to that point by doing auto-battle or did you do the 7 map battle continuously? I need to know because I need to get all the orbs really quickly.

Almost entirely through auto-battling on Lunatic 5 hence why I said I deserved the curse of 99 there, using the team in the screenshot. I did Lunatic 7 manually for my first two runs and a few other times, but this was mostly achieved with auto-battling. 

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Almost entirely through auto-battling on Lunatic 5 hence why I said I deserved the curse of 99 there, using the team in the screenshot. I did Lunatic 7 manually for my first two runs and a few other times, but this was mostly achieved with auto-battling. 

Thanks, I'm doing auto-battling right now, and Fjorm is practically soloing. Also yeah that sucks, but that's kinda cool that you managed to land exactly 49,999. xP I always enjoy stuff like that.

This is currently my second team, to make things interesting again:

Spoiler

AEZOfBt.jpg

tYuCkCN.jpg

Gu34wjm.jpg

fbaKjzH.jpg

Plan was to use Heavy Blade and infantry pulse to Aether-heal Lucina constantly, but Genny heals to much. Perhaps I'll replace her with an Archer. 

Also Marisa (who is quite good!) needs some skills. 

image.png?width=261&height=465

Today has been a good day for bias~ I don't have everything I need for the build I plan to give her (mostly in that I need a Sothe...), but she will be built as much as I can manage now, and then used in the Tempest for some inflated stats fun. Next goal for now: get the Drive Def Seal, forge it, put it on CYL Lucina, and then have some more fun with her and Clarisse in the Tempest~

My phone died at 45k (damn you IPhone 6 and your shitty battery life!)....I'll have to leave it charging a couple of hours but at least I'm practically done with the TT. 

Also, it's surprising that 47k is like ranking 1200 or so. I still can't believe how far people are willing to go for some feathers.

Edited by Alexmender

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Swift Sparrow is the best skill for a PP Marisa, it gives her the a good Atk boost without compromising her bulk. Now, personally I don't find her worth such a valuable skill but if you want her at her best that's the best option outside of Steady Breath on a EP build.

Was happily going through the trials more than normal - got to 10k when I usually aim for 8k. 

Got Bunny Chrom to S support with my Summoner, so Saber is next up on the list. Since he's a bonus unit, I've switched Bunny Chrom out for Naked Xander. 

Still only playing Lunatic 7 for the first two runs. I find 7 too grindy and don't wish to use autobattle, so I use Lunatic 5 since it's actually fun to play and I can get the supports up (a bit more slowly than Lunatic 7 but still). 

Current team for Lunatic 7 - PA!Azura, Fjorm, Xander, Reinhardt.

Current team for Lunatic 5 - Fjorm, Niles, Naked Xander, Saber

Edited by Cute Chao

9 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Swift Sparrow is the best skill for a PP Marisa, it gives her the a good Atk boost without compromising her bulk. Now, personally I don't find her worth such a valuable skill but if you want her at her best that's the best option outside of Steady Breath on a EP build.

If you're using Desperation, you only need to survive one hit, and Marisa has more than enough bulk to do that with Life and Death, especially if you have a refined weapon for the +5 HP. Even on enemy phase, 25 Def and 51 HP is good enough for the one round of combat to get Desperation up.

If you intend to use her as an actual mixed-phase unit, you're better off with Steady Breath or Fury or a Bond skill.

First time actually using auto battle and I must say I'm pleased. Granted, I've gone through like 15 stamina potions so far, but I'm at about 25K. See how far I can get tonight. Just 5*ed A!Tiki with the feathers and have been training her up in the meantime. Might do the same for Marisa and sub her in for the BK at some point.

Also, Myrrh's AI is astoundingly stupid at times. Seems like she's inevitably the first one to die.

Edited by bottlegnomes

7 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Other than the Hone Atk seal the rewards for this one are a bit underwhelming, but I’m not really complaining. This means I can go ahead and upgrade the Atk Ploy seal finally. 

What is a lot of fun this TT is getting to play with my new favorite meme team. 

image.png

Looks like Ike has had more nosejobs than Michael Jackson.

43 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Looks like Ike has had more nosejobs than Michael Jackson.

Laughed harder at this than I should have.

Been grinding Hard 5 because I don't have any outstanding units that can survive Lunatic 7 on auto-battle. S!Xander has consistently been the last man standing, so I'm proud of him. Granted, he's only fighting lvl. 30 units but I don't care.

Continue giving me points, Naked Xander. Give me points so I can waste more orbs trying to coax L!Ike (and possibly another version of you with a different nature) home where he belongs.

Edited by saisymbolic

And...I'm done. This was faster than I thought but then again Fjorm with the QR3 seal is a beast! She maxed SP and HM pretty soon.

I think I'll keep going up to 100k or the like for HM farming but I have no desires of staying in the top 1k, I don't have enough stamina pots for that.

Spoiler

@DefaultBeep Marisa did a lot of work here! She's pretty cool even if her Atk is a bit on the lowish side.

Edited by Alexmender

Reached 52k and am done with this TT save for quests, sadly I did not get Myrrh with the TT orbs just a bunch of fodder.  At least orbs will be flowing tomorrow and I am quitting the SS banner since I can't get any 5*s after 100 orbs.  Now to plan out how I will build Marisa and I think I will use the feathers to 5* A!Tiki so I can have her ready for the eventual dragon emblem team when Ninian and Myrrh decide to show their faces in my barracks.

Hit 50k a few hours ago, and now I'm just disappointed that all I got was a bunch of 3 stars with my 44 orbs. I don't if anything can be done to get Vanguard Ike/ Siegbert.