Tempest Trials Mini: Shrouded by the Storm!

Vaximillian

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got around 35XX.

Had to do a lot more grinding than I wanted the last hour to secure a spot, but it was good SP grinding for my B!Ike and PA!Azura completed her whole build so it worked out there. Plus SP and HM for Serra.

9 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

So Fjorm just disappear from the story for some reason. Come to think of it what was the point of Fjorm being the final boss instead of Loki?

The final boss of this Tempest Trials I believe is implied to be Loki disguised as Fjorm.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The final boss of this Tempest Trials I believe is implied to be Loki disguised as Fjorm.

It begs the question of how Loki can use Fjorm's abilities and one-of-a-kind weapon, but yeah, I really like that we got to fight Loki as a shape shifter since that's her signature power.

Speaking of, they haven't really addressed what her powers are. If the game ever refers to her as a Chameleon, then will that make her a divine dragon? Oh, that would raise more questions then Fae's heritage does.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

It begs the question of how Loki can use Fjorm's abilities and one-of-a-kind weapon, but yeah, I really like that we got to fight Loki as a shape shifter since that's her signature power.

Shape shifting is magical like that.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Speaking of, they haven't really addressed what her powers are. If the game ever refers to her as a Chameleon, then will that make her a divine dragon? Oh, that would raise more questions then Fae's heritage does.

I don't think being of the Chameleon class implies being a dragon. Just like how being of the Dancer class doesn't imply being human. If a Laguz chooses to fight with a sword, you can drop them in the Swordmaster class just fine.

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes, but why not just fight against Loki instead? Also is Xane's shapeshifting abilities related to sorcery or his own unique anatomy?

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Yes, but why not just fight against Loki instead? Also is Xane's shapeshifting abilities related to sorcery or his own unique anatomy?

Because Intelligent Systems likes to make you think they're not that intelligent sometimes.

1 minute ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Which one, your questions or my answer?

I mean, it's a joke because...you know, IS really goes braindead sometimes with FEH.

True, but if I have to be frank this isn't one of those times where we should chuck a pitchfork at them.

Not accusing of you saying that, but it's a kneejerk reaction of mine whenever I hear someone criticize said company that develop said game.