Grand Hero Battle: Lyon

RandomSwordmaster

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my OTP, Azura & Julia manage get me through. Surprise on how well I've been doing on these GHB without having to resort using a guide anymore. Probably will have to when it comes to those damn quests.

Also not familiar with Sacred Stones too much, should Lyon really been a Red Unit?

Edited by Zangetsu

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Also not familiar with Sacred Stones too much, should Lyon really been a Red Unit?

He uses dark magic, dark magic is Red in Heroes, hence, Lyon is a Red Unit.

1 minute ago, C. Turtle said:

He uses dark magic, dark magic is Red in Heroes, hence, Lyon is a Red Unit.

I feel like Dark Magic should mean diverging units instead of making them all Red. Ah well

Damn can't beat infernal map, my characters can't even resist those first reinforcements before and then these armors shows up.. I tried everything with my ayra, brave Ike, Fjorm and Cordelia but can't beat it. 

Edited by Metakirby

I actually struggled for this one. I tried a solo and I always ended up in the wrong spots with my units, mostly because the armors and the bow cavalier are incredibly oppressive when you're trying to do a Brave Bow solo (the latter, the bastard, was able to OHKO my Bridelia despite a defense buff because DrivesEverywhere.jpg), so I had to add back Blade Katarina to the mix. Enjoy, I guess.

Hmm... people are apparently cheesing with Flier Emblem, meanwhile I feel like I had a pretty easy time of it (well, easy in that I only had to restart 2 times out of positioning screw-ups, and once because I wasn't recording when I figured out what to do) just using my old Arena team.

Spoiler

I am already training the Shadow Prince (his 3* version because more SP opportunities) and he has the honor of being the first user of my Quick Riposte 3 seal.

Edited by Xenomata

It's late and I'm having some issues. I'll do an infernal clear with my Matthew team and have an upload over the weekend. Should be interesting considering Lyon is a very interesting enemy and I don't have any blues on my team.

That feel when your Flier Emblem doesn't have any ranged units :(

Well did Axura, Reinhardt, Xander and Brave Lyn for Lunatic in my main.

I had to give Xander Vantage 2 and the QR skill though because of the green anti-cavalry mage

the blue mage in Infernal is going to be annoying though. And those darn armours with those annoying B skills

This was hellish. I tried so many different teams before landing on jackpot. I still can’t believe I managed it. This is the first time not using Fir, Matthew, or Dorcas for one of these. :sob: (I also made a custom thumbnail because otherwise it’d look like the same video as @ShadowYoshi)

Spoiler

DUc1I3MUQAEeYHX?format=jpg&name=orig

I was shocked when 6 reinforcements popped up after turn 1. But 2 stamina potions later I managed to brute force it with my modified bladetome team (PA!Azura, S!Elise, Delthea, and B!Cordelia). That was pretty fun, though that bow and green magic cavaliers are a pain to deal with.

Merged all the Lyons into 5*+2 right away but I forgot to take account the SP gains for the 3* version. Wasted some SPs but oh well.

Edited by NoblePink

4 minutes ago, Wanda said:

They're out of sync? That would explain the random dislikes I'm getting... but I can't see/hear the mismatch. 

It is fine now. Probably was a Youtube thing while it was still processing the video.

Inferno was a pain to do but I beat it. Hard and Lunatic were done with my usual team of Brave Lyn, Sigurd, Dorcas, and Reinhardt, and Inferno was done with them except Dorcas was switched out for Performing Arts Azura.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I'd like to do infernal this time since the 2000 feathers would bring me to 20,000 and I want to do a 5 star upgrade, but with reinforcements being a thing, I have no idea how I'd pull it off... Even if I tried to use Deirdre to take care of the dragons or Reinhardt/others to clean up everything else...

I'll probably need help...

Edited by Anacybele

Good lord that was difficult. Probably spent 3 stamina potions on Infernal.

Eventually managed the job with Reinhardt, Bow Lyn, Olivia and Mia. Needed Olivia to tank 3 hits in the same turn for it to work.  ._.

Edited by Vince777

Elincia, Summer Corrin, Spring Camilla, and New Year's Azura made pretty short work of it, but certainly a fun map.

I like the contrast between Lyon's battle intro and recruitment line.

Well I beat hard with horse emblem, but I need to regroup and figure out the best team for lunatic and infernal.  I will probably just wait for a F2P guide since I am feeling lazy.  I am going to train up the 3* Lyon so that I get plenty of SP.

8 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I feel like Dark Magic should mean diverging units instead of making them all Red. Ah well

Making dark magic all colors would mean giving every tome user access to dark magic. Reminder that magic in Heroes is divided into the categories of "red magic", "blue magic", and "green magic" and not "fire magic", "thunder magic", "wind magic", "light magic", and "dark magic".