Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

3 hours ago, bun said:

Seems  these are all the new characters being added - the FEH originals and missing Gaiden/SoV characters (except the Cipher people) - so no TMS/Cipher/Warriors representation I'm afraid. Too bad, I was hoping I could vote for Lianna and Shade.

Can your source confirm if there's vote that are still split between the same characters like BK & Zelgius?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Astellius said:

I think Minerva has a good chance of moving up quite a bit in the rankings, especially if all of the Minerva fans rally to support her! She's been popular in-game, and she'll be in the FE Warriors Shadow Dragon DLC... Let's show IS that we really want more Minerva!

I'd love for this to happen especially after going back to play new mystery and shadow dragon but what could her outfit even be outside of royal regalia 

16 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder if people would rally for Lachesis and Lucius so they can get a non-staff version in Heroes

I'm down for that. Let's get Lachesis some appropriate art-work this time too.

Lucius already looks good, but I'd still enjoy getting a magic-wielding version. 

Just now, MisfitMiju said:

I'd love for this to happen especially after going back to play new mystery and shadow dragon but what could her outfit even be outside of royal regalia 

We could get a version of her from when she was the leader of the Whitewings. That would be a great option. Or we could get a reclassed Minerva, since you could reclass in Shadow Dragon/New Mystery. We could also get a

Spoiler

Priestess version of her, preferably wielding light magic, given the end of Shadow Dragon/New Mystery.

Or they could come up with something new. Lots of possibilities!

Just now, Astellius said:

We could get a version of her from when she was the leader of the Whitewings. That would be a great option. Or we could get a reclassed Minerva, since you could reclass in Shadow Dragon/New Mystery. We could also get a

Reveal hidden contents

Priestess version of her, preferably wielding light magic, given the end of Shadow Dragon/New Mystery.

Or they could come up with something new. Lots of possibilities!

Those are some pretty cool ideas and I can't believe I forget about peg knight Minerva that was the first cipher card I saw. No matter where she lands on this pool let's hope IS uses her for something or anyone else from shadow dragon

Kind of a random thought, but since we got two infantry units and two cavalry units during the last CYL, could we maybe see two fliers and two armours this time around? I mean, it was probably just a coincidence that it worked out that way with the first CYL, having the characters emulate their fathers, but it'd be kinda neat if they made it so we had two CYL units for each movement type. I guess it might just end up depending on whether it makes sense for the units that get chosen, and the theme they try to tie them into.

TBH, the only reason I even thought of this was because people were talking about Minerva, and I remember the suggestion of Camilla being an armour with Garon's axe.

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

A power creeped Camus?

If the most recent incarnation of a Black Knight power creeped himself, then the original BK deserves the same, it is only fitting. Which begs the question- when is Ares coming?

eltshanaless

I rest my case.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If the most recent incarnation of a Black Knight power creeped himself, then the original BK deserves the same, it is only fitting. Which begs the question- when is Ares coming?

eltshanaless

I rest my case.

Uhhh... if Black Knight power creeped himself, then the original BK deserves the same? What? You mean then Camus deserves the same, right? 

Ah, Eldigan's son of whom Eldigan holds not nearly as much love as Elidigan does for his half sister.

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I was actually considering this might happen too and think it'd be funny. lol

Then Ike can power creep himself just like Zelgius. How else is Ike supposed to keep up with his rival. 

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I agree with those saying the first four winners should be removed so we get different results. However, I feel like even then the results will obviously be Camilla, Tharja, Chrom, and Hector which would be pretty disappointing imo.

That said, I'm voting Frederick and Ephraim. I don't expect them to win, but not like I'd vote anyone else now. xP

How come you're not voting for FE10 Ike? 

13 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Then Ike can power creep himself just like Zelgius. How else is Ike supposed to keep up with his rival. 

How come you're not voting for FE10 Ike? 

Well, since we already got a CYL Ike, I kinda want Ephraim or Frederick more now. :P But I wouldn't complain about a CYL RD Ike.

40 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

Kind of a random thought, but since we got two infantry units and two cavalry units during the last CYL, could we maybe see two fliers and two armours this time around? I mean, it was probably just a coincidence that it worked out that way with the first CYL, having the characters emulate their fathers, but it'd be kinda neat if they made it so we had two CYL units for each movement type. I guess it might just end up depending on whether it makes sense for the units that get chosen, and the theme they try to tie them into.

TBH, the only reason I even thought of this was because people were talking about Minerva, and I remember the suggestion of Camilla being an armour with Garon's axe.

Yeah I suggested that that's why I'm going big!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

... And all three are Cavaliers with Gradivus. That's a bit TOO much.

Well...Camus DOES lose Gradivus between the events of Shadow Dragon and SoV so they could give him a different weapon. There’s also the possibility of Hardin using Gradivus as well so that’s a possible scenario of 4 units with Gradivus. 

19 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Uhhh... if Black Knight power creeped himself, then the original BK deserves the same? What? You mean then Camus deserves the same, right? 

Camus's nickname is Black Knight (or Dark Knight- either works). The fan translation here on SF for Mystery calls Camus this. Now for Shadow Dragon, since Tellius was just past, they presumably didn't want in the English version to use the same nickname twice, so they changed it to "Camus the Sable" or Sable Knight Camus. Sable is a shade of black, so the meaning is the same, the wording is just a little different. Camus is thus the original Black Knight.

Ares also bears the title Black Knight- he even calls himself this when you converse with his Einherjar on Awakening's world map if you summon him. The FE4 Ares profile sprite is almost identical to his father Eldigan's, so I was joking with saying Ares deserves to power creep himself, because he and his father look like the same person (and thus that Ares deserves to be much better than Eldigan).

And it is because Jugdral has a Black Knight that we likely got a Telliusian Black Knight. Since Jugdral is the ancestor PoR was channeling, just as Magvel channeled Gaiden and Elibe Archanea.

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

... And all three are Cavaliers with Gradivus. That's a bit TOO much.

Well Dark Emperor Hardin will give us an Armor Gradivus at least. 

And they could always put Renewal in a Gradivus! A sweet little cherry on top it would be.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Camus's nickname is Black Knight (or Dark Knight- either works). The fan translation here on SF for New Mystery calls Camus this. Now for Shadow Dragon, since Tellius was just past, they presumably didn't want in the English version to use the same nickname twice, so they changed it to "Camus the Sable" or Sable Knight Camus. Sable is a shade of black, so the meaning is the same, the wording is just a little different. Camus is thus the original Black Knight.

Ares also bears the title Black Knight- he even calls himself this when you converse with his Einherjar on Awakening's world map if you summon him. The FE4 Ares profile sprite is almost identical to his father Eldigan's, so I was joking with saying Ares deserves to power creep himself, because he and his father look like the same person (and thus that Ares deserves to be much better than Eldigan).

And it is because Jugdral has a Black Knight that we likely got a Telliusian Black Knight. Since Jugdral is the ancestor PoR was channeling, just as Magvel channeled Gaiden and Elibe Archanea.

Well Dark Emperor Hardin will give us an Armor Gradivus at least. 

And they could always put Renewal in a Gradivus! A sweet little cherry on top it would be.

Yes, Sable. LOL XD So Zelgius is really the 3rd Black Knight. 

That is true. We should be getting Hardin sooner or later.

I'll be throwing my support at my favorite units not in game yet.

1: The Rachel

2: Nolan

3: Jill

4: Kieran

5: Kaze

6: Fiora

7: Niore

I've been monitoring Reddit for a while and I definitely think Ephraim is doing quite well there which is good for me because Reddit is going to have a lot of influence.  There seems to be a lot more campaigning going on there for Ephraim than I'm seeing for Marth and Chrom. 

Interesting to note, random heroes are getting tons of mentions. I expected it to be like US elections where people only vote for likely winners, but that doesn't seem to be the case here, on discords, or on Reddit. That would suggest a lot of change outside the top 10 heroes from the previous cyl. 

It's possible that people start voting for units that have a shot more as we get closer to the vote and they realize the character they want to win the most ain't gonna happen. But a lot of people don't seem to care which i found quite interesting.

Edited by Lushen