Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 8 Heroes that appear on the homepage of the new CYL site that aren't in the game yet:

Aversa, Inigo, Owain, Leif, Nanna, Myrrh, Marisa, and Valbar.

I think IS is dropping hints as to who will be appearing next in the game, Aversa as a GHB alongside an Awakening children banner with Owain and Inigo, Marisa and Myrrh on the upcoming new heroes banner, and Leif and Nanna as a FE5 banner. The only hero that doesn't really fit in is Valbar, but maybe we will get more Echoes heroes or he will be a one off TT reward? Just pure speculation here.

Just now, Rolldo said:

I'm wondering if the people at heroes will just combine the characters votes that have two or more appearances in games like the Pegasus sisters

I hope so, and it seems like they might given they took out Ike and Lucina's alts.

I voted for Shadow Dragon Marth. Wasn't sure which Marth to go for, so I went for FE11. Hopefully he'll get combined with FE12 Marth for the final count.

Rest of the week's votes will most likely go to Myrrh, Sain, Canas, FE7 Eliwood, Lethe, and then just repeat someone (probably Eliwood). I doubt any of these except Marth and maybe Eliwood will reach top 10, but maybe if they get high enough they'll get on a Farfetched Heroes banner (or just a regular banner), or in Eliwood's case maybe he'll get a seasonal version or something.

@Rezanator On that second one: Maybe Alfonse? Or one of the Warriors characters?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

6 minutes ago, Callisto said:

There are 8 Heroes that appear on the homepage of the new CYL site that aren't in the game yet:

I think IS is dropping hints as to who will be appearing next in the game, Aversa as a GHB alongside an Awakening children banner with Owain and Inigo, Marisa and Myrrh on the upcoming new heroes banner, and Leif and Nanna as a FE5 banner. The only hero that doesn't really fit in is Valbar, but maybe we will get more Echoes heroes or he will be a one off TT reward? Just pure speculation here.

Well that would be will be one weird banner. Lief and Nanna with Marisa and Myrrh? Fin is being neglected! 

...Or maybe you're right those are just fragments of new upcoming banners please don't drop to 2 character banners.

Here is to the new Red Tome Flier! I don't give a care about her assets and dislike that her being raised by Validar was a lie!

14 minutes ago, Callisto said:

They have to add Valbar because of Leon.

Just now, C. Turtle said:

It can't be one of the Warriors characters. Can't get last if you're not even in the running.

Wait, they're not? Thought I read somewhere that they were, but I suppose I was mistaken.

I expect that Alfonse will be sitting at the bottom of the list then, unless Glade repeats.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I do hope that Eirika gets a CYL version. Or any Echoes characters. Or any birthright character. Or any SS character. Or any Awakening character excluding Tharja.

I don't hate Tharja, she was my first wife, it's just that the developers are making her too sexual.

7 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

2. Any picks for last place? Glade can't do it twice right?

My pick for last place- Laylea

It's so hard to guess who'll be the most forgotten of all the excess Genealoy / Mystery of Emblem / and Radiant Dawn characters.

In the end I went with Laylea, because not only is she a replacement (unpaired) child unit with, but because of Sylvia's bugged love point growth, it's pretty much impossible to actually cause her to go unpaired short of purposely killing male units or pairing everyone else early. 

Sylvia's other replacement child (Sharlow) isn't as much a contender for dead last, because he might get some pity meme votes due to the berserk staff letting him have the one Helswath priest kill on Julius. 

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

So voting is live? I can't seem to do it. I can still pull up my results from the previous poll though.

The address is subtly different, "vote2" instead of "vote".

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

So voting is live? I can't seem to do it. I can still pull up my results from the previous poll though.

I had to google Fire Emblem Heroes and go to the main site then click on the little rectangle for round 2 to get to the correct site.

Googling choose your legends just brought me to the old event.

33 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

4 accounts solely for:

Camilla (Bölverk please!)

Micaiah (Light Sage/Priestess please!)

Adult Tiki 

Selkie (she'll do fine but a little wouldn't hurt)

I'm also rooting for Eirika, Lilina, Fjorm(new), Charlotte, Cherche, Marisa, Robin, Marth, Ephraim, Jill and Nephenee which I think they'll be ok again.

Overall I expect Hector and Tharja to be perfectly fine without my votes.

Er, I don't think you're allowed to use multiple accounts. Otherwise, if you're caught, all your votes will not count.