Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Yeah, only if the Pair Up is used. If someone chooses not to use it or cannot use it for restricted levels, the Knights would have a hard time being used to run around. Maybe if they have some decent movement speed, then its okay. 

Even with pair up, we run into a different problem. How do you balance for the reduced mobility or need for pair up?

In Warriors games, defense stats are much less important than offensive stats, so simply making them meat shields wouldn't be a significant advantage for good players.

So do you then make them overpowered both defensively and offensively? What then would be the point of other lighter melee units? If the game is too easy, Knights may be overkill. If the game is balanced around knights, then lighter units would struggle for a place. I mean, do we really want gameplay to devolve into "fly the knight to point, switch back to flyer when fighting mages?"

@Blade Lord Lyn Oh yeah, I'm not saying it'd necessarily be what I want, but that'd be a pretty decent theme if those 3 are winners. Like I said, though, the 4th might make that difficult to do.

Had I my druthers, the winners would be Zeke or Camus and Percival for men and Palla and Tiki or Jill for women where you could have the theme be either loyalty or love.

I never got to join the first CYL so this time I'll join and support my favorite character Julia even if she's already in the game.

Go go amnesiac airheaded girl!

Edited by Hekselka

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

Silly Zeratul. Don't you know? Ephraim does all that because he never loses. He never fails. 

Because he doesn't pick fights he can't win. 

Lucina says hi.

Edited by Arthur97

I still think it'd be hilarious if Sutr won and IS was forced to give us a version of their main antagonist.

TBF, IS pitting male against female is just unfair.  Unless one of those males  is Ike.

Edited by Lushen

2 hours ago, Lushen said:

I mean yeah there's other minor characters that I would love to win like Cormag but Ephraim is the only character I want to win that has a shot. If Ephraim wins, I'll probably sit future cyl out.

I mean that is quite literally the reason people like Ephraim. Some people find cockiness appealing, as long as it's not narcastitic. Especially if they really are that good.

He gets pretty flustered around La'rachel and Tana though, for those who think he's cocky..  I for one agree with omegaxis1 here, the confident male character type is gud and is sorely missing from Fates.  I mean we get catboys  but no stronk bro characters.

And once again, Senno is not listed among the characters I can vote for.  I can vote for nobodies like Layla and just about every random SoV boss, including one who doesn't have a name, but not an actual playable character?  He doesn't a stand a chance of getting even 100 votes, but it's the principle dammit! 

After spending a day in by College Campus this is how I voted for far: 3 votes for Tharja, 2 for Camilla, and one for Nailah ,Noire, Inigo, fMorgan, Peri, Say'ri, Malice and Nina. Student computers can be so much fun. And I'm going to dump more later in the week. Still have a much of my favorites yet that have representation in Heroes. 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After spending a day in by College Campus this is how I voted for far: 3 votes for Tharja, 2 for Camilla, and one for Nailah ,Noire, Inigo, fMorgan, Peri, Say'ri, Malice and Nina. Student computers can be so much fun. And I'm going to dump more later in the week. Still have a much of my favorites yet that have representation in Heroes. 

You realize that you can just use different browsers.

Word of warning for people using multiple browsers.

You're still using the same IP.  It would not be at all difficult for IS to see this.  Even if you use a VPN, don't think for a minute that they can't get your original IP.  IS will just retract all your votes, even the legitimate ones.

And it's not cool.

Edited by Lushen

8 minutes ago, Lushen said:

You're still using the same IP.  It would not be at all difficult for IS to see this.  Even if you use a VPN, don't think for a minute that they can't get your original IP.  IS will just retract all your votes, even the legitimate ones.

And it's not cool.

Kay. RIP Silque for Heroes

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, Lushen said:

And it's not cool.

I also imagine that over 8 votes from similar ip addresses on the same network around the same time would raise IS' suspicion on that matter, they may not count the votes just for that reason.

27 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Would IS even care? This is a popularity contest for some frilly artwork and an upgrade to Goddess-Blessed Holy Divine Sacred Blazing Shadow Omega Awakened Regalia status. Unless it was a gigantic attack, maybe they'd ignore it. 

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Would IS even care? This is a popularity contest for some frilly artwork and an upgrade to Goddess-Blessed Holy Divine Sacred Blazing Shadow Omega Awakened Regalia status. Unless it was a gigantic attack, maybe they'd ignore it. 

Also you are forgetting the bragging rights for the most popular characters that will be soft evidence of the reception of the person. Until another poll comes around then thing will change yet again.

I'm voting for my personal favourites (practically of winning be damn)

• Day 1: Charlotte (Fates)
  • Day 2: Julia

The rest I don't know at the moment but a Nohr Noble F!Corrin or Hoshido Noble M!Corrin and Brave Ephraim (his promoted class) is something I wouldn't mind.