Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

37 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Baevatein definitely needs some love!!!

I totally agree, Surtr cannot give her enough love. So we need to support her.

In all there are many characters I like in Fire Emblem. But I feel like I should focus on one or two units to use my votes to the fullest. Not that it matters much anyway. I just want to give a sign that I like characters from Emblian or Muspelheim. Even if I they have their reason to wait with them, because of the scenario.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I totally agree, Surtr cannot give her enough love. So we need to support her.

In all there are many characters I like in Fire Emblem. But I feel like I should focus on one or two units to use my votes to the fullest. Not that it matters much anyway. I just want to give a sign that I like characters from Emblian or Muspelheim. Even if I they have their reason to wait with them, because of the scenario.

Yeah she's a potentially good Camus-like character need to show we like her and put her on notice even if small.

14 hours ago, Jave said:

Okay, so I'm voting on my computer (linked to my Nintendo account) in which I'm giving all my votes to Micaiah.

But I'm also voting on my cell phone with no linked account, and I'm giving the following votes:

1.- Micaiah
2.- Mareeta
3.- Cynthia
4.- L'arachel
5.- Mia
6.- Velouria
7.- Undecided (Convince me!)

I thought you like Tharja as well? 

Ephraim, Eirika, Cormag, L'Arachel, Laevatein, Lewyn, Marcia.

I really want a playable Laevatein or Bruno. The others are just wonderful and I'd like to see them (or more of them)

18 hours ago, Jave said:

Okay, ich stimme auf meinem Computer (verbunden mit meinem Nintendo-Konto), in dem ich Micaiah alle meine Stimmen gebe.

Aber ich stimme auch mit meinem Handy, ohne ein verknüpftes Konto, und gebe folgende Stimmen ab:

1.- Micaiah
2.- Mareeta
3.- Cynthia
4.- L'arachel
5.- Mia
6.- Velouria
7.- Unentschieden (Überzeuge mich!)

Princess Hinoka 

1 hour ago, Erren said:

Wähle Camus, weil ich träumen kann, und Ishtar, weil ... nun ... sie braucht die Aufmerksamkeit

meine Auswahl.PNG

1 hour ago, Erren said:

Wähle Camus, weil ich träumen kann, und Ishtar, weil ... nun ... sie braucht die Aufmerksamkeit

meine Auswahl.PNG

Unbenannt.PNG

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Okay, so I think I've figured out how I'm going to vote. Chrom still gets the most with 4, Robin (M) will get one, Morgan (F) will get another, and I have decided to throw a vote Marth's way. He really does deserve something.

The Hero-King thanks you

21 hours ago, Jave said:

Okay, so I'm voting on my computer (linked to my Nintendo account) in which I'm giving all my votes to Micaiah.

But I'm also voting on my cell phone with no linked account, and I'm giving the following votes:

1.- Micaiah
2.- Mareeta
3.- Cynthia
4.- L'arachel
5.- Mia
6.- Velouria
7.- Undecided (Convince me!)

Vote for Kempf so he can end Reinhardt’s tyranny. 

Alfonse, Klein, Chrom, repeat.

Alfonse because I like him and he is the only one who has stayed on my main team since I've begun playing the game when it was first release. So he is basically my meme vote because I know he isn't going to win.

Klein because he carries my team more then Reinhardt sometimes, he has amazing art, a good voice, and he is going to be my first 5 star plus 10! It cost me most of my feathers because he keeps showing up at four stars but he's worth it. I really want him to win, but know he isn't going too and it makes me sad but I'm hoping he places kind of high.

Finally, Chrom because he was my husband in FE:A and that is the game that got me into FE in the first place and I really liked his character there. He wasn't the best but I don't care plus he's hot so he gets extra points for that. He is the only one I expect to have an actual shot at winning, but he is competing with Ephraim and Hector so who knows. Might just end up top four again, but I'm going to push for him regardless.

I kind of want to vote for Reinhardt because he is just so good, but I'm kind of meh about him and don't want to give the votes away if I don't feel strongly about a character.

I wouldn't mind giving Alfonse a vote since he was one of my most used units back when I was starting the game, but I also don't feel like voting for any Heroes OCs either. There are just too many characters from the main series I like more.

26 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I wouldn't mind giving Alfonse a vote since he was one of my most used units back when I was starting the game, but I also don't feel like voting for any Heroes OCs either. There are just too many characters from the main series I like more.

All of the Heroes OCs are just too bland for me to vote for 'em. I can understand liking their design, but this Fjorm Book really needs to up the antics for both her and the main cast, since I want to like Heroes cast, but there's just no appeal right now.

All right. Two more votes down: Kurthnaga and Saleh. I should be able to vote for all the folks on my list. Yay! I think I may vote for Bruno...  I'm kind of hoping he'll be popular enough that IS will be all, "Oh. Maybe we should have more male OCs." But I'm also prepared for Loki to be in the top 20 instead.

I'm honestly not sure how Loki and Laevatein got so popular so fast when they've had so few appearances.

Or maybe I do know, and I'm just in denial as to the reason.