Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

Sorry if this was answered before, but do you think the recent banner is why Eirika is in 3rd place and not second?

I get some people are still upset about Eirik2, but come on: how wonderful would it be for her to get a Brave outfit alongside her brother? She'd also be the only pre-Fateswakening character besides Lyn to have more than one alt outfit! (At least don't let her lose to someone who already has three variations and hijacked a Hoshidan Banner...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Sorry if this was answered before, but do you think the recent banner is why Eirika is in 3rd place and not second?

No. However, if there's one character near the top I could see dropping a spot, it's Eirika. Now that we already have a secondary version of her, I can see a lot of people wondering what the point is.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

You can redeem yourself, my friend. Just choose either adult Tiki or female Morgan and all your sins will be forgiven.

I was almost sold with adult Tiki, but then you try to feed the blight that is female Morgan to me!? When male Morgan is obviously superior?!

Away with your empty promises, false prophet! I will not be led astray!

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

I was almost sold with adult Tiki, but then you try to feed the blight that is female Morgan to me!? When male Morgan is obviously superior?!

Away with your empty promises, false prophet! I will not be led astray!

Hiss! How did she know?!

Probably late but I just saw the halfway results and I’m a bit surprised.

the top three in the guys side isn’t anything special but I do hope Marth beats out Ephraim. Reinhardt in fifth is not something I actually expected but ok and Alfonse but not Bruno in the top 20 is strange.

Celica in first is not something I ever expected to happen. And Tharja has fallen from grace (although still in 10th) Veronica is pretty high and a brave version of her would be awesome.

I’ll be switching Florina’s vote to Nino because although it’s fairly unlikely, I would like to see a brave version of her.

Veronica is going to cause an interesting situation if she somehow worms her way into the Top 2.

If such a thing happens, I will be VERY curious to see how Intelligent Systems handles it. :D

On that note though, I'll be a very happy man if Celica holds on to the Top spot. I like her character a lot.

Not letting myself be influenced by interim results, and will stick to my plan despite the sheer futility of it all. It's Awakening day today, which means Basilio and Maribelle get my votes.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Everyone should vote SD Marth. What if we actually get Pantsless Marth if he ends up in top 2? We must find that out.

YAS we need this.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Everyone should vote SD Marth. What if we actually get Pantsless Marth if he ends up in top 2? We must find that out.

Yes. And with sandals

I'm just gonna say this, as much as I'm indifferent about Marth it's incredibly frustrating to see his votes split. That's really really dumb.

I guess this also shows unreliable the gauntlet really is, so good riddance on a flawed feature.

Think I'm going to leave this thread for awhile, people are getting too opinionated on this.

Edited by Zangetsu

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I did~!  But I actually want him cosplaying Lucina. :P:

I can't say I'm not surprised at Ninian placing in the top 20 for females. Holy crap.

I'm also rather surprised at Celica's and Alm's positions being as high as they are. I know Echoes is the most recently released game, but that's still impressive.

2 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Sure, some Laguz could count towards that as well but the majority of them aren't all that popular aside from Ranulf and maybe Lethe.

More old than unpopular. Radiant Dawn was released more than a decade ago in Japan and North America (and almost a decade ago in Europe and Australia).

Most of the young'uns in the gaming demographic were in grade school or recently sentient when Radiant Dawn was released.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I can't say I'm not surprised at Ninian placing in the top 20 for females. Holy crap.

Ninian always had a fan base. People just forgot she existed. Like Nino.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

I get some people are still upset about Eirik2, but come on: how wonderful would it be for her to get a Brave outfit alongside her brother? She'd also be the only pre-Fateswakening character besides Lyn to have more than one alt outfit! (At least don't let her lose to someone who already has three variations and hijacked a Hoshidan Banner...)

I decided to support Eirika too, although was salty about alt. Hopefully most people who stopped voting for her because of the alt go back to supporting Eirika.

Just voted for Shigure. Have to decide between Inigo, Sakura, and Nina. You know, I was thinking, Inigo, Severa, and Owain have their aliases and there original selves as heroes. Wouldn’t that mean they technically should be higher due to combined votes?

Oh wow. Just saw the twitter results, and I finished voting for all of the people I had planned on voting for. I added Ishtar, Edward, Leonardo, Tibarn, Shigure, Brady, Bruno, and Forrest to my votes. Now, I think I'm going to use the remainder of the days to vote for the peeps I'd like to see get higher in the ranks. I think I'll focus on one guy and one gal. 

For the guys, I'd love to see Marth make it to the top. He deserves a special costume. I love both Ephraim and Hector however, so it's not as big a deal. I also love Celica, so I want to see her stay on top.... But I also want to see if we can push Camilla out of the top. XD I guess voting for Azura or Eirika would be a good way to do that, but I actually would like to see Veronica ranking higher. Hm... I'm torn. 

Is anyone rallying behind a particular female? I wouldn't mind going for Veronica, Micaiah, Eirika, or even Nino. 

I may also chunk a few votes at Alfonse because he earned it in that last chapter.

3 hours ago, Thane said:

I mean, how can anyone look at Loki without feeling intense back pain in sympathy?

Well, I know from experience that it is definitely possible to have breasts that large without having back pain.  You just gotta have the proper support!  Which she, uh, does not have... I guess she's fine without a bra, though, since her magical tatas seem to defy gravity.  I do wonder how that shirt-like thing is supposed to stay in place.  It must be glued to her.  :lol: 

---

Very happy to see Celica in first place!  :] 

I'm voting with my Nintendo account on my phone and without an account on my laptop, so that's 2 votes per day. 

On my phone, I've alternated votes between Inigo/Laslow.  All of my laptop votes have gone to Inigo (because I think his Awakening version will place higher).  Damn split votes!  :P:

I like Loki's Malipulative nature. I don't mind characters with big breasts, and before you say that's because it turns me on, i'm gay, so it doesn't. It just doesn't make me uncomfortable or anything.