Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nothing else, I'm a man of my word. He deserves it anyways for being such a badass in Warriors. Now to just give him another tomorrow and then hope like hell that he succeeds in tripping up the male blunder twin.

zXkIDfV.png?1

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Voted for SD!Marth today. My last vote is between Takumi and Sanaki. Perhaps I should just flip a coin.

Pick Micaiah. Neither of them really have a chance, and both are in the game anyway.

3 minutes ago, JDraks said:

I think Micaiah is the best shot at stopping Camilla. Eirika will be hurt by her 2nd form, and Veronica is a wild card and might not get too much more support. Micaiah is the next in line at 6th.

Thanks for supporting Micaiah JDraks!

3 minutes ago, JDraks said:

Pick Micaiah. Neither of them really have a chance, and both are in the game anyway.

But I don't want to vote Micaiah. I'm okay with her, but I want my votes to go towards characters I personally like most.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

Thanks for supporting Micaiah JDraks!

Micaiah is my fourth favorite FE character after Ike, Hector, and Ephraim. Gave a day to Ephraim, the other 6 to Micaiah. We're in this together.

Only one more day to go. Today's votes went to Ophelia and Leila. Good luck to all of you vying for the top spot, I'll probably be fine with whoever wins. Especially since Morgan (F) and Kliff seem to be in line for the next potential Farfetched Heroes (unless someone rises up to overtake them or they drop real quick).

Spent my second to last to vote on the chickadee she's not gonna rank high but Fae is too much of a cinnamon roll for me to care. All that's left is to support the original blueberry boy and have him finally be noticed.

Edited by MisfitMiju

5 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

Only one more day to go. Today's votes went to Ophelia and Leila. Good luck to all of you vying for the top spot, I'll probably be fine with whoever wins. Especially since Morgan (F) and Kliff seem to be in line for the next potential Farfetched Heroes (unless someone rises up to overtake them or they drop real quick).

Morgan at least has a buffer of being the higher one.

And my last vote is still going to Frederick. Ephraim got three votes from me. But I'm pretty much the only one that gives Freddy lots of love, so I'm going to keep it up. Otherwise, who else really will? And getting lots from me is better than not! And Freddy deserves it! :)

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

While IS is almost under contract to give four CYL2 Braves, and will likely do a Farfetched 2. Let us not forget that they'll be doing normal banners along the way. They've already exclusively repped every game but T766, Gen 2 Awakening, and Gen 2 Genealogy (but I hear no one complain of this one) in at least one banner. So once they've tackled these three, they will be free to do add as they wish, likely according to popularity. So don't worry about sub-top 2 popularities too much.

Worth mentioning that there has not yet been a Binding Blade banner yet, either. Unlike the three you list, that game actually has a substantial number of characters in the vanilla game... but post-release, it's pretty much on par (I believe it's Reinhardt/Olwen, Seliph/Julia, Klein, and Technically Inigo.) It's probably a lower priority, but we're due for one of those, too, if for no other reason than to remind the American localization team that they renamed Thite/Tate/Thea/Tito/Titty.

You could arguably make a case for Mystery of the Emblem, as well, but Echoes of Mystery did have two FE3 characters on it, they're just listed as FE12 characters for some reason.

2 hours ago, JDraks said:

Micaiah is my fourth favorite FE character after Ike, Hector, and Ephraim. Gave a day to Ephraim, the other 6 to Micaiah. We're in this together.

We are in the same boat, I love Micaiah and Dawn Brigade members(except Meg and Fiona). I'm a little sad Edward can't make to top 20.