Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4afc4866-1d53-4d4f-8f8e-ff7a470ff599.png             
Just one day left, I hope that we get the reseults during the next week.

Voting for my Altea gals (+mascot drgn) meme team is complete. (ノ゚▽゚)ノ

Spoiler

battleballot6.jpg.3455b5094586efb8dce03957f12266b9.jpg

Will be throwing the last one to Marth. Why couldn't people have gone with the more handsome FE12 mug?

That said, I wouldn't mind if Ephry and Hector are the ones to receive brave variants. It's probably their only chance to get alts in a reasonably amount of time (... Listen to me saying this just as Eirika randomly gets a second version...). Marth IMO feels like he's in a far better position to get a (seasonal) variant. ... Am I being too naive in hoping for a groom/formal!Marth to pair up with my bride!Caeda? Maybe a dagger type unit that throws roses. :awesome:

C'mon IS, make him as adorkable as Ran-chan here.

Spoiler

Lancelot_The_Dragon_Knights.png

1 hour ago, Morswo said:

4afc4866-1d53-4d4f-8f8e-ff7a470ff599.png             
Just one day left, I hope that we get the reseults during the next week.

Bless you. I hope she gets in whenever the next wave of Fates kids shows up.

Now, should the last vote go to another Morgan, Noire, or Cynthia? Sanaki and Reyson, please forgive me.

CYL.png

Edit: Weird how you can't see Tiki, but oh well, it's the Awakening version.

Edited by Thane

53 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Bless you. I hope she gets in whenever the next wave of Fates kids shows up

Thank you very much, we shall see what will happen during the next year of FEH.

Last girl slot on my main account voting and it's my Heroes MVP Cecilia. I couldn't in good conscience vote for anyone else.

Second account - well I noticed a lack of Echoes representation in my list to date, and I was going to vote for meme boss, but noticed Massena there (as unsurprisingly I had completely forgotten about him). With his striking looks and couldn't help but to give my vote to him instead.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

My opinion on Marth is dropping a little, or rather that of people who like him. I get he needs alts and all and that he isn't a bad character. But hammering away he that he was first and that means the universe! Is a poor argument. I dislike both firstism and latestism. Should someone shout endlessly "Fire deserves to win it was humanity's first and most fundamental invention!" I would loathe them just as much as if they said ad nauseam "The iPhone deserves to win it is the latest and greatest invention!". 

Marth might be the original FE lord, and in EO2U I even picked a blue-haired male Sovereign (but I refused to give it an FE name), but it is FE1 which is fundamental and impactful. Marth, dare I say, is nothing but a blip in FE1 itself, as meaningful as Dolph. (I'm being dramatic here for the moment.)

As the one who started the rallying in the first place, I fear that I must apologize that you feel that way. Admittedly, what you say is not ill-founded, considering how, imo, the first protagonist for Final Fantasy for comparison, doesn't seem to get the same treatment by SE, minus his apparent higher role within the crossover series Dissidia (to my knowledge). What drives the movement, aside from sorely needing it, is out of unfulfilled expectations for being as popular as he is. He wasn't and hasn't been at the very top in recent years,  but it'd be a disservice for a top contender to go unnoticed, wouldn't you say? Me personally, I'm not asking for IS to throw a giant Marth parade in his honor, but for someone as important as he is claimed to be in-game, they haven't exactly made it very apparent, if at all.

I'll give it to Ephraim tho for earning his surge ever since his introduction, followed by a stupendous victory against Chrom. Then again, I may be biased for Marth, considering that he was my first exposure to Fire Emblem (and also my first username on SF, but we dun talk about that) It might be asking for too much to expect a raise on your opinion, but Hopefully this at least clears the air for you, from one fan to another.

I've been thinking and I don't really get why the villains are so popular in this poll. I mean I get that people want them to be playable, but... why?

They're the villains. They're not meant to be playable, at least not yet. Let IS finish their storylines and for all we know they could've been planning to give us those units for free. I don't know. If I was IS's writers I'd probably be a bit ticked that some fans couldn't wait for the story line to finish before demanding playable villains because for all we know it could completely undermine their current story plans.

By the same token they shouldn't have included them in the poll if there was a chance of that happening so disregard me xD

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I've been thinking and I don't really get why the villains are so popular in this poll. I mean I get that people want them to be playable, but... why?

They're the villains. They're not meant to be playable, at least not yet. Let IS finish their storylines and for all we know they could've been planning to give us those units for free. I don't know. If I was IS's writers I'd probably be a bit ticked that some fans couldn't wait for the story line to finish before demanding playable villains because for all we know it could completely undermine their current story plans.

By the same token they shouldn't have included them in the poll if there was a chance of that happening so disregard me xD

Well I mean.... at least in Laev's  case, who else would be the fire blessed legendary hero?

Since we're all going around telling people who they should vote for, y'all need to be made aware that RoyGlade is the actual right choice.

Because think about it. These polls have a random vote feature as their homepage. This means that it was very likely used quite a bit, and that the lower you get in the rankings, the more the totals are comprised of random votes.

In other words, Glade got rng screwed. Literally. We can right that wrong, so let's do that.

1 hour ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Yeah, this. It kind of ruins the point of them being villains. Making one or two playable is fine, like I can still see Laevatein being the fire legendary hero, but having all of them just makes little sense and they shouldn't all be playable. Some characters are villains for a reason, and we don't know what IS might actually have planned for them.

8 hours ago, Ginko said:

We are in the same boat, I love Micaiah and Dawn Brigade members(except Meg and Fiona). I'm a little sad Edward can't make to top 20.

I think by voting Micaiah, it can encourage IS to add Dawn Brigade and other Daein characters.

Also it seems like Micaiah is not so unpopular as many used to believe. That's in spite of RD being one of the lesser played games in the series. Of course that poll doesn't prove anything but when you take into account other polls including CYL, I think the picture becomes clearer. 

Edited by Icelerate