Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

7 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Speaking of Alolan Garon, he’s the only person I think has no chance of being added. Firstly, they’d have to come up with some bs reason to join your team and make the entire story pointless. Plus his weapon is kinda ridiculous lol. 

Alolan Garon from the Ultra Dimension where he is very nice and enjoys Fjorm’s company. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My final vote is going to Ephraim simply because I want him to win over Marth. I could vote Male Robin and/or Chrom, but Ephraim is also my buff bot and he's been around a long time, so I'll just give the vote to him.

23 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I'm a little torn with what to do with my last vote. So far its been Cynthia x4, Sumia, and Katarina. I'm considering doing the following: a) vote for a hero I want in the game (Ilyana, Flora, Silas) or b) get involved in the CYL wars and vote for Eirika or maybe even Azura to possibly dethrone Camilla. I'm considering going the former route, as while I'm not a huge fan of Camilla and getting an alternate OP Eirika would be nice, it doesn't really bother me enough compared to having one of my favorites confined outside the game.

Vote for Marth, the King of Heroes. (Hope Gilgamesh doesn't get pissed by this. XD)

17 minutes ago, JDraks said:

Does anyone know if they keep track of IP addresses for voting? My roommate and I share a PC, so I was wondering if that'd interfere.

I'm not sure they did made a disclaimer about this on their site about if multiple accounts were improperly used will invalidate your vote or participation(?) not sure if they track applications that change IPs (which I think they do) you should be fine as long as the IP address used isn't massively spammed with the same characters in that same time.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, if Marth gets in, what would he get?

A more humorous idea would be him as a dagger user throwing his tiara.

Hilarious, but I highly doubt they would make him wear that. But they could actually keep him as a sword unit. After all, Roy stayed as a sword unit, just changed to cavalry.

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Probably taking after Caeda and use the Wing Spear, maybe even riding a pegasus. I can see him just getting a horse and use Mercurius. Maybe even taking after Hardin and come complete with a turban. 

Him taking after Anri or Lorenz seem more likely, though. 

15 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Would probably be Brave King Marth as Marth eventually becomes a king, and that's the only other special point in his life where he was different than his Altean Prince version. So he would throw his crown as a dagger actually.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Probably taking after Caeda and use the Wing Spear, maybe even riding a pegasus. I can see him just getting a horse and use Mercurius. Maybe even taking after Hardin and come complete with a turban. 

Him taking after Anri or Lorenz seem more likely, though. 

Actually, Mercurius was actually Marth exclusive in FE1, because it was called "Mercury Rapier", and only Lords are allowed to equip rapiers.

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Actually, Mercurius was actually Marth exclusive in FE1, because it was called "Mercury Rapier", and only Lords are allowed to equip rapiers.

Mercurius might work since no one has it yet. Make it the strongest weapon maybe?

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Mercurius might work since no one has it yet. Make it the strongest weapon maybe?

Unfortunately, Mercurius was never the most respected weapon in the series. Of the three Regalia, it has always received the worst treatment. Gradivus and Prythia had more abilities and power than it did, especially if you look at the Awakening version.

25 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I could see Starlight Mage Marth being a thing.
Gharnef is the prime antagonist of Archanea besides Medeus and he can only be hurt by that specific magic. Also fits his "Lodestar" theme (or the jap. ver. Star Lord).
Considering that Heroes does not care about canonical weapon choices (*cough* Gleiphnir Eirika *cough) I find this quite likely now if he manages to get in the CYL banner.

Edited by Zeratul

2 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I could see Starlight Mage Marth being a thing.
Gharnef is the prime antagonist of Archanea besides Medeus and he can only be hurt by that specific magic. Also fits his "Lodestar" theme (or the jap. ver. Star Lord).
Considering that Heroes does not care about canonical weapon choices (*cough* Gleiphnir Eirika *cough) I find this quite likely now if he manages to get in the CYL banner.

I wouldn't mind if CYL2 went with more exotic weapon choices since the first one had the triangle plus a bow.

12 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That’s precisely why I brought it up. That sword deserves better. Now that I think about it, Marth with Hardin’s clothes would look pretty neat. 

I think we need to see the winners before figuring out who gets what. No doubt they'll want one of each color like before. However, last time all the winners had swords and fairly predictable secondary weapons, save for Roy. 

If Marth, Hector, Camilla and Celica were to win, we'd have four different weapon types already, meaning only one would technically have to  become colorless. 

35 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

If they wanted to be cheeky they could use his fe1 design while he wields an upgraded version of falchion or mercurius, they could also use his warriors promotion, but I'd get more of kick from seeing pantless marth being a thing 

Edited by MisfitMiju

1 minute ago, MisfitMiju said:

If they wanted to be cheeky they could use his fe1 design wielding an upgraded version of falchion of mercurius or his warriors promotion, but I'd get more of kick from seeing pantless marth being a thing again

#RallyPantslessMarth

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So how many times have you guys been voting each day? I've voted 12 times per day so far.

Twelve times per day?! You're meaning to tell me you have 12 separate accounts for Heroes? I guess you want someone to win very badly...

Going to be boring here and say I only vote once a day.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I'm a little torn with what to do with my last vote. So far its been Cynthia x4, Sumia, and Katarina. I'm considering doing the following: a) vote for a hero I want in the game (Ilyana, Flora, Silas) or b) get involved in the CYL wars and vote for Eirika or maybe even Azura to possibly dethrone Camilla. I'm considering going the former route, as while I'm not a huge fan of Camilla and getting an alternate OP Eirika would be nice, it doesn't really bother me enough compared to having one of my favorites confined outside the game.

Could I convince you to vote for Eirika, please? Winning at the same time as her brother would be so magical!!

2 hours ago, Lau said:

I have to wonder though, will we get another live action trailer like we did last time? Because that was really great.

This would be glorious! The Heroes would also end up as mascots for the game and even end up on adverts and the official site, if last year is any indication!

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So how many times have you guys been voting each day? I've voted 12 times per day so far.

I...may or may not have gone crazy once the interim results were revealed. I've been voting a lot for Eirika through a VPN (so my account's votes aren't affected). I have gotten "cannot reach the domain" errors a few times so I hope that doesn't mean all my extra votes have gone to waste..?

Edited by DefyingFates

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

that was certainly not a number I was expecting I may have done this if I wasnt lazy. I usually voted about 3-4 times a day to cover my favorites from the series and newfound favorites because of heroes

17 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Around...8 through different devices including phones. Voting for Kempf on my linked Nintendo account while voting for other characters in other devices.