Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

With these insane number of votes we could've gotten Morgan into the top five, instead you guys are all voting for characters like "the face of the series" and "the most well written" instead of precious daughter.

Shaking my head guys, shaking my head.

Edited by Thane

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Twelve times per day?! You're meaning to tell me you have 12 separate accounts for Heroes? I guess you want someone to win very badly...

Going to be boring here and say I only vote once a day.

55 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I...may or may not have gone crazy once the interim results were revealed. I've been voting a lot for Eirika through a VPN (so my account's votes aren't affected). I have gotten "cannot reach the domain" errors a few times so I hope that doesn't mean all my extra votes have gone to waste..?

43 minutes ago, MisfitMiju said:

that was certainly not a number I was expecting I may have done this if I wasnt lazy. I usually voted about 3-4 times a day to cover my favorites from the series and newfound favorites because of heroes

No, I didn't create 12 different accounts. I just went 6 wifi spot & voted through my laptop & my phone. Admittedly sometimes I cheated & voted through my friends computers &  their phones whenever I came to their place. Pretty sure it's not as easy as that though since they did say they were going to make sure nobody could vote like that. Is it really that surprising with that amount?

42 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Around...8 through different devices including phones. Voting for Kempf on my linked Nintendo account while voting for other characters in other devices. 

Geez, that some dedication.

31 minutes ago, Thane said:

With these insane number of votes we could've gotten Morgan into the top five, instead you guys are all voting for characters like "the face of the series" and "the most well written" instead of precious daughter.

Yea, well maybe they shouldn't be main characters then otherwise I would've voted for Silas, Hinoka, Arthur (Fate), & F!Morgan.

19 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I did voted 7 times a day on multiple device 1 on my main account no cheat methods that could likely penalize votes.

Pretty sure my votes won't counted anyways but I wanted to say "at least I tried."

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

So how many times have you guys been voting each day? I've voted 12 times per day so far.

I voted about about 15 times a day, in my house there are three computers, kindle, and 3 phones. I'm just enthusiastic about my favorite characters that's all.

20 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I voted about about 15 times a day, in my house there are three computers, kindle, and 3 phones. I'm just enthusiastic about my favorite characters that's all.

Who did you voted for?

44 minutes ago, Thane said:

I voted a couple times for fMorgan, I want my overpowered daughters in the game. The other being Norie.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Who did you voted for?

The list for yesterday, still waiting later today to update it.

Spoiler

w5bSywB.png

On 1/24/2018 at 8:00 PM, Troykv said:

That sounds like a cool idea!

Oh, I think I arrived a bit late, but I actually would be happy to see Awakening!Micaiah I like that outfit a lot, please don't kill me... just please, make the outfit less generic.

But it goes against her character. She's supposed to be modest. What do you think about this one?

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I voted a couple times for fMorgan, I want my overpowered daughters in the game. The other being Norie.

The list for yesterday, still waiting later today to update it.

Hide contents

w5bSywB.png

Good, goooood. Get best daughter into the game! Let her break another game once more.

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

Wait.

So you people mean to say I could have cheated and spammed votes to get my favorite characters a higher ranking?

Yes, with computers, phones, public devices since the poll don't require an account to participate.  

5 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

But it goes against her character. She's supposed to be modest. What do you think about this one?

I know... and that is just her clothes with a robe? o.o

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Yes, with computers, phones, public devices since the poll don't require an account to participate.  

Count me completely shook and slightly salty then.

I would say something about being a fair voter, but I'm not gonna lie and pretend I would not have spammed votes had I known about it earlier.

Forgive me, my precious underdog characters. I have failed you all.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Yeah but what do you think about her wearing a robe? 

Well, it would be nice, but I think it depends a lot of the whole custome xD

24 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

Forgive me, my precious underdog characters. I have failed you all.

Oh, you have not failed them at all!

For you fought for them fairly.  There IS only one of you, after all!

I know mine will never see the light of day, but it's okay.  I cast a single vote, per day, because it's the RIGHT thing to do.  I'd rather be happy with myself than seek validation from other people!  Even if it means my characters won't make it into the game, let alone be CYL units!

I voted once a day because I am lazy and did not feel like cheating.  I just hope that the characters I voted place high enough to get in Heroes.  My votes went to Naesala, Kaze, Priam, Cormag, Elffin, Naesala and my last vote is going to Kaze.  I really don't care that much about who wins, I am more interested in getting new characters in the game then in getting another version of someone already in the game

4 hours ago, Lau said:

I have to wonder though, will we get another live action trailer like we did last time? Because that was really great.

In a rather cheesy way, but still good XD. Had to hold my excitement when I saw Black Knight