Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Because Micaiah is the only one that has any chance of winning, of course.

...which explains why she voted for Micaiah 4 consecutive times before the mid-results came out. Didn't know Senri was a short-distance time traveler. :P

Edited by NoirCore

5 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

...which explains why she voted for Micaiah 4 consecutive times before the mid-results came out. Didn't know Senri was a short-distance time traveler. :P

Uh, this has nothing to do with the mid-results, it's realistic for anyone to have believed Micaiah was the only Tellius character with a shot regardless.

Can we not argue? Ana is right, Micaiah was, and is, essentially the only Tellius character with a chance at winning. Does it mean that Senri Kita is biased? Not really, she might have decided to vote entirely for Ike if he was in it, or even split her votes between them.

I can't blame her for voting for Micaiah though, she drew her, and Micaiah has a really lovely design.

Edited by Lau

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

Can we not argue? Ana is right, Micaiah was, and is, essentially the only Tellius character with a chance at winning. Does it mean that Senri Kita is biased? Not really, she might have decided to vote entirely for Ike if he was in it, or even split her votes between them.

I can't blame her for voting for Micaiah though, she drew her, and Micaiah has a really lovely design.

I voted for Male Robin for the first few days, but after finding out that Robin was #7 and Marth was #3, I shifted to Marth because he had the highest chances of getting higher. Everyone has the choice to change votes based on their feelings on the matter. That's pretty much how voting works.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

I voted for Male Robin for the first few days, but after finding out that Robin was #7 and Marth was #3, I shifted to Marth because he had the highest chances of getting higher. Everyone has the choice to change votes based on their feelings on the matter. That's pretty much how voting works.

Indeed it does, I'm not disputing that at all. I'm just saying that Micaiah had the highest chance of winning out of any Tellius character.

Thanks for voting for Marth, though. It means a lot:)

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Indeed it does, I'm not disputing that at all. I'm just saying that Micaiah had the highest chance of winning out of any Tellius character.

Thanks for voting for Marth, though. It means a lot:)

No, I was adding onto what you were saying. We vote based on our feelings on the matter. So we could either choose to vote for someone even if they won't win, or we will vote on those that have the best chance to win. Pretty much that. 

And no problem. I want to see Marth get a Legend version. Something that will truly make him meta tier. Just hoping that whever outfit he gets, even the FE1 version, looks badass as hell.

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

No, I was adding onto what you were saying. We vote based on our feelings on the matter. So we could either choose to vote for someone even if they won't win, or we will vote on those that have the best chance to win. Pretty much that. 

And no problem. I want to see Marth get a Legend version. Something that will truly make him meta tier. Just hoping that whever outfit he gets, even the FE1 version, looks badass as hell.

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realise, my bad.

But yeah, I agree. Marth being meta would be absolutely fantastic.

16 minutes ago, Lau said:

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realise, my bad.

But yeah, I agree. Marth being meta would be absolutely fantastic.

And looks badass. I mean, being strong is one thing, but if you don't look good as well, it just doesn't work as well. XP

The only things I am hoping for is that Kaze placed high enough that they will add him to the general pool and that beast units placed high enough for them to be added as well.  I don't care much about the top CYL winners, the only thing I want from that is to be able to get one of the guys for free.  I will be happy if all those things happen.

I just hope Ishtar is at least above 200 this time. If she makes it to the 100s I'll be so happy because it means she could be a really good unit. 

@Lau @omegaxis1: I hope this time Marth doesn’t get hit by the split vote curse again. Split vote was a mistake a year ago, and it is still going to be a mistake now.
…Just look at poor Finn. Three versions of the guy are in the poll. Three. It is ridiculous.

@Ae†her: One can hope. And dream. I wish Genealogy Gen 2’s time comes soon because she is pretty much the most obvious candidate for a GHB.
…And I also hope and dream about Calill getting a little bit more of appreciation. The poor woman doesn’t even have a Cipher card. None.

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

Where's my tag tho, Vax :/

Crossing my fingers and letting Fate decide

…Somehow I forgot about you D:

Last time it took them about a week to sort out the results. I wonder if this time the results will come sooner. Maybe on the Feh Channel?

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…Somehow I forgot about you D:

Last time it took them about a week to sort out the results. I wonder if this time the results will come sooner. Maybe on the Feh Channel?

God I hope so. I'm on the edge of glory of my seat, I can't take it for much longer.

14 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@Ae†her: One can hope. And dream. I wish Genealogy Gen 2’s time comes soon because she is pretty much the most obvious candidate for a GHB.
…And I also hope and dream about Calill getting a little bit more of appreciation. The poor woman doesn’t even have a Cipher card. None.

Yeah she's great GHB material, but I would like her to be a normal unit so she can also be very good all around stat and skillwise. Hopefully they take after Reinhardt when considering how to add her to the game instead of doing what they did to poor Arvis.