Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

When does the site go up/get updated? I thought it was supposed to be today.

Presumably tomorrow since that's when the event is supposed to start it's on the daily notice board

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MisfitMiju said:

Presumably tomorrow since that's when the event is supposed to start it's on the daily notice board

It says on the message board that the site will be online "today".  Today being yesterday. So that's why everyone was thinking the site would be up yesterday but votes wouldn't start until Sunday. Obviously that didn't happen which would suggest it's a grammatical error and they mean today as in the day the voting starts.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

It says on the message board that the site will be online "today".  Today being yesterday. So that's why everyone was thinking the site would be up yesterday but votes wouldn't start until Sunday. Obviously that didn't happen which would suggest it's a grammatical error and they mean today as in the day the voting starts.

My apologies then, I'm unsure then the website will go up then hopefully it goes up tomorrow or later on today

Unless they remove past winners from the poll, I'm afraid the results will be mostly the same in the top 5.

I am interested to see what Heroes did to Reinhardt's popularity though. I'm assuming either he or a Shadows of Valentia character will get the biggest surge from the last poll. 

I wanna focus on one character so probably Selena(FE8) even she doesn't have a chance but at least to show that she exists... Or Leanne...

Or I try to choose Eirika or Elincia to prevent Tharja/Camilla from winning.

25 minutes ago, RuleOfRose said:

I wanna focus on one character so probably Selena(FE8) even she doesn't have a chance but at least to show that she exists... Or Leanne...

Or I try to choose Eirika or Elincia to prevent Tharja/Camilla from winning.

Selena GHB when? Her story was so tragic

3 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Paging any "memers" on this board: CYL Reinhardt is fine, CYL Wrys is not.  At least if you vote for Wrys, vote for Nowi as well.

How about we compromise... CYL Moulder.

can't wait to crush a bunch of thots with such a big beautiful boulder.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Selena GHB when? Her story was so tragic

A blue mage cav with Bolting as a firesweep. IS please.

15 minutes ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

if we can spam the same character every day...well

It was possible the last time.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A blue mage cav with Bolting as a firesweep. IS please.

It was possible the last time.

She'll take Reinhardt's place and reign over the meta

Edited by silveraura25

5 hours ago, Lushen said:

Remember that last time Ike won the male with only 33k votes.  The Reddit community is huge. And there are a lot more lurkers like me that just watch it and don't have accounts.  The 90k followers probably only represents like half of all the people that actually go on there from time to time.

Now of course the JP will probably have more influence overall but Reddit is the best indicator for the English folks

Can you say that anywhere close to a third are rallying behind Ephraim? Just because more people are campaigning, doesn't mean more people are going to vote for him. It could very well be just a bunch of loud people grasping at straws.  Maybe he'll do well, he does have memes like Ike, but you  seem a bit overconfident. Much like Ephraim himself.

Also, let's not forget that Chrom may have picked up fans from that gauntlet too and his greatest inhibitor, Lucina, will likely not be participating. 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I for now will welcome our new equestrian overlady.

If Myrrh ever comes to Heroes and I get her, I'll Ally Support her with Selena over Ephraim.

I kinda wondered if the developers who are working on the Choose Your Legends site will update to work on for the Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters and even use their updated portraits instead of keeping the portraits from Gaiden for the site on Round 2. I'm pretty sure we'll might see Faye, Berkut, Conrad/Masked Knight, Rinea, and even the Cipher characters (plus maybe add Slayde and Jedah since they did have more role appearances in the story than it was handled in Gaiden) get added since Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia was released after Fire Emblem Heroes. And plus, I kinda wondered if we'll might see one of the Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters will get their votes raised since thanks to the developers from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia managed to get all the characters from the game gotten more loved and polished. I did seen Celica was like the Top Gaiden character which she was ranked 118th place and Alm was on second for 145th place in while the others were in the 391st to Onwards category in the last Choose Your Legends since the localized players don't know any of the Gaiden characters back then before Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia was released back then. But, I definitely think one of their votes will might get raised in Round 2.

Edited by King Marth 64

28 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I kinda wondered if the developers who are working on the Choose Your Legends site will update to work on for the Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters and even use their updated portraits instead of keeping the portraits from Gaiden for the site on Round 2. I'm pretty sure we'll might see Faye, Berkut, Conrad/Masked Knight, Rinea, and even the Cipher characters (plus maybe add Slayde and Jedah since they did have more role appearances in the story than it was handled in Gaiden) get added since Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia was released after Fire Emblem Heroes. And plus, I kinda wondered if we'll might see one of the Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters will get their votes raised since thanks to the developers from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia managed to get all the characters from the game gotten more loved and polished. I did seen Celica was like the Top Gaiden character which she was ranked 118th place and Alm was on second for 145th place in while the others were in the 391st to Onwards category in the last Choose Your Legends since the localized players don't know any of the Gaiden characters back then before Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia was released back then. But, I definitely think one of their votes will might get raised in Round 2.

They've already updated most of the portraits last time I checked. Though I just checked that Echoes is missing and that Echoes only characters aren't appearing in Gaiden. Which is strange since the site does have their portraits that you can access by typing the image address in the URL.

3 minutes ago, Erren said:

Where can i vote 

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com Probably this site. I think the game will give you the link with the daily notifications.

Last time I voted individual characters. Maybe this time I'll go for just one character for all of the votes. I'd really like to see Radiant Dawn Ike get up there. Kinda dumb that they haven't even released him normally yet and they're already starting a new event. Owain didn't get in either.

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

They've already updated most of the portraits last time I checked. Though I just checked that Echoes is missing and that Echoes only characters aren't appearing in Gaiden. Which is strange since the site does have their portraits that you can access by typing the image address in the URL.

Really? When I went, Boey was the only new one.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

As far as I can tell the new ones were only just uploaded yesterday. I'm sure they'll be added properly once the new site is up.

2 hours ago, Aera said:

I’m not sure who to vote for. Someone suggest a good character? I wanted to vote for Homer because I need more Thracia. 

not Camilla
not Chrom
not Lucina
not Azura
not Lyn
not Xander
not Leo
not Elise
i forgot to mention: not FCorrin, not Tharja

just pick anything besides those!

Edited by Hilda