Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

I'm torn.  I want to give my votes to units not yet in game and was planning to give the Rachel my first vote, but she may very well be in the rumored Sacred Stones Banner.  It would be nice if we could get a leak of who's going to be in the next banner.  It's odd that our current banner is less than 2 weeks, considering they're usually slightly longer, but maybe this means we'll be getting banners a bit quicker in year 2.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

For anyone voting Marth, which version are you rallying behind?

And again guys, if you can...give at least one throwaway vote to RD Brom. Just so they put him in the game.

Probably Shadow dragon because if the first CYL poll is anything to go by it's the version more people either know of or prefer

31 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I would, but all I'd get from them are looks that scream "WTF are you talking about?".

I'd say I'll at least give her a vote, but I don't think even that'll happen. Assuming we get seven votes total, I'm probably just gonna give three to Leo, three to Cordelia, and the last one to Klein.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop voting for your faves and vote for people with an actual shot

Leo could make it, maybe Cordelia too but like, why Klein ._.

14 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

And again guys, if you can...give at least one throwaway vote to RD Brom. Just so they put him in the game.

The way IS has treated Brom annoys me so much, Nephenee already has 4 Cipher cards, but poor Brom is sitting at 0. 

17 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Why RD Brom and not PoR?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Why RD Brom and not PoR?

Because then he'd be a green axe unit which there needs to be more of.

3 minutes ago, Hardin said:

The way IS has treated Brom annoys me so much, Nephenee already has 4 Cipher cards, but poor Brom is sitting at 0. 

This annoys me so much! Brom really needs some love!

3 minutes ago, Hardin said:

The funny thing is that they have equal screen time and plot relevance. That's not just an IS problem though, in the last CYL poll, Nephenee combined got 13k+ votes whereas Brom combined didn't crack 1k. 

I have decided I'm just going to throw my votes at Celica because I believe she has a good shot at taking one of the female spots and as long as top 2 females aren't tharja and camilla I will be happy, 

Just now, Arcanite said:

why Klein ._.

Maybe see him in Calvin Kleins.

1 minute ago, Hardin said:

Nephenee isn't terrible I think, but Brom is the better written of the two Crimean country bumpkins for me. The Boyd support is fairly good, and the rest of his dialogue is better than Nephenee's. Just being a cute young girl gives her the massive popularity edge, that and she is the first playable Soldier ever, with Wrath too.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

I have decided I'm just going to throw my votes at Celica because I believe she has a good shot at taking one of the female spots and as long as top 2 females aren't tharja and camilla I will be happy, 

So can you throw one vote for Nino please :>

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Because then he'd be a green axe unit which there needs to be more of.

This annoys me so much! Brom really needs some love!

That's true, though to be honest, we haven't had much Lance armors added, either.  Not counting seasonal unit's we haven't gotten any new Lance armors since launch.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

I'll think about it 

Thank you mack

I can throw a vote for Smellica too, because I have friends voting for Nino already!

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Hey does anyone have the link to the site or is it the old one?

It is in the OP

Just now, Rolldo said:

I'm going to vote for Merrick, I want to see him with starlight, and M. Robin so he could get his Levin sword. I could care less about the females as long as they are not like Christmas Tharja.

Can you vote for Nino once ;):

Like 3 Merric, 3 Male Robin and 1 Nino?

please?

Im desperate

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop voting for your faves and vote for people with an actual shot

Leo could make it, maybe Cordelia too but like, why Klein ._.

Klein because his kill count is higher than Nino's for me.

Though really, he's been too much of a help to me in FEH (more so than Nino) that I feel I need to repay him in some fashion. Being Pent's son certainly helps his case too.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's true, though to be honest, we haven't had much Lance armors added, either.  Not counting seasonal unit's we haven't gotten any new Lance armors since launch.

I don't play the game, but I actually was thinking of this. The irony is that Lance Armor is the most common of armor types by a landslide in mainline FE. Instead, we have Draug, Zephiel, BK, Arden, and now Zelgius- isn't this a little too much Sword Armor all at once?

Just now, Rolldo said:

Maybe. I wonder what weapon they'll give her if she makes it in top 4?

Nino's Coloring/Picture Book, because she can't actually read in FE7. Or Forblaze- but I'd be infuriated if she got this before Athos.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Klein because his kill count is higher than Nino's for me.

Though really, he's been too much of a help to me in FEH (more so than Nino) that I feel I need to repay him in some fashion. Being Pent's son certainly helps his case too.

Okay, thats good and all but like

Vote for Nino though ;):

3 minutes ago, Rolldo said:

Maybe. I wonder what weapon they'll give her if she makes it in top 4?

Im hoping a blade bow or something like that

I'd actually lose my mind

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Can you vote for Nino once ;):

Have you played FE7?

I love Nino, but she's already in the game, and want to use the CYL to bring in units that aren't here yet.

8 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Brom is seriously one of my favorite Tellius characters and I hate how little love he gets. I know he won't crack Top 10, but if people have him at least 1 throwaway vote then maybe he'll get some.

I'll go ahead and throw a vote at Brom.  We need more good parent characters in the game.