Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't play the game, but I actually was thinking of this. The irony is that Lance Armor is the most common of armor types by a landslide in mainline FE. Instead, we have Draug, Zephiel, BK, Arden, and now Zelgius- isn't this a little too much Sword Armor all at once?

Nino's Coloring/Picture Book, because she can't actually read in FE7. Or Forblaze- but I'd be infuriated if she got this before Athos.

I forgot about Athos. He would be a nice unit to have in game. The only problem is that Athos would have his legendary weapon so I doubt he'll make it to top four maybe a later release characters.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Okay, thats good and all but like

Vote for Nino though ;):

Im hoping a blade bow or something like that

I'd actually lose my mind

Nino is already a brave girl who does her best so what would a even Braver Nino even look like?

1 minute ago, Ae†her said:

Nino is already a brave girl who does her best so what would a even Braver Nino even look like?

A 21 year old woman who having just given birth leaves her newborn children in an orphanage ran by the womanliest man around and then goes off to search for her missing beloved Jaffar?

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A 21 year old woman who having just given birth leaves her newborn children in an orphanage ran by the womanliest man around and then goes off to search for her missing beloved Jaffar?

I headcanon that Nino is killed while looking for Jaffar, since abandoning her kids for over a decade would make her a horrible mother.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Leaving one's children behind to search for a dangerous assassin who puts himself in the most dangerous scenarios ever is a very risky decision. One that only the bravest girl in the world is willing to take. 

Edit: I'm just kidding. I finally +10ed my Nino today so I'm kinda enthusiastic about Nino today.

Edited by Ae†her

4 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

Will probably support in no particular order....

1. Felicia

2. Flora

3. Leo

4. Fernand

5. Noire

6. Kellam

7. Maribelle

If Kellam gets top four they won't give him a legendary weapon. They'll give him a legendary skill call chance miss. Where he has a set chance of a move missing him due to nobody notice him.

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Im hoping a blade bow or something like that

I read this as "blade cow", and now I'm tempted to vote for Nino just for the incredibly, astronomically small chance that she'll get in with a cow for a tome that she just throws at people.

In seriousness (sorry Arc), I'm planning to vote for Celica and/or Marth. Celica because a CYL Gaiden/SoV character would be cool, and Marth because the fact that he hasn't had a single alternate version is just ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

In seriousness (sorry Arc), I'm planning to vote for Celica and/or Marth. Celica because a CYL Gaiden/SoV character would be cool, and Marth because the fact that he hasn't had a single alternate version is just ridiculous. 

I could see Celica have her wing spear and Marth should have more alternate forms I'd like to see him in his adult form

2 minutes ago, Rolldo said:

If Kellam gets top four they won't give him a legendary weapon. They'll give him a legendary skill call chance miss. Where he has a set chance of a move missing him due to nobody notice him.

That would be a great call out to Kellam as a character. I do not see them doing anything like that but it would be cool. Kellam and most of my other picks are probably long shots but I am just going to vote for who I want to see anyway.

45 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I read this as "blade cow", and now I'm tempted to vote for Nino just for the incredibly, astronomically small chance that she'll get in with a cow for a tome that she just throws at people.

Don't steal Meg's thunder before she even gets in! Cow lifting is her business (with an incredible:dry: 35% Str growth)!

48 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

CYL theme: Old and New! Celica is one of the two "New" themed units with Beloved Zofia. While Marth is one of the two "Old" themed units with Mercurius (which was locked to him in FE1) and a hideously retro artwork which is still beautiful by virtue of being Pantsless.

Or the banner is just retro themed with Celica getting Seraphim (one of Gaiden's signature spells) and the Angel or Mage Ring as a skill.

I'm not a Marth lover, and his games aren't the best, and the series has moved on from him, but I do agree he deserves at least one alternate. Even if it was just TMS little blue ball of light for an alternate that would be something. Seasonals should not just be popular and well-known characters, besides one or two safe choices, seasonals should branch out and include less popular characters in an effort to churn up popularity for them.

Y'all be sleeping on the real winner. This guy's got the number one spot locked down. None of your waifus can even touch this.

ZisFhwF.png

In all seriousness, my first votes are going to Mozu and Kliff. Villager power. I remembered I had a second Nintendo Account, so I'm voting for double the characters.