Good Fe6 Emulators?

Hey Guys, I’m new here and I can proudly say I’ve played every FE game that’s released in Europe, but I wanna play one of the fan translated emulators, so if anyone has any good link if you’d comment them I’d be really greatful :) Thank you so much for having me. 

On 1/19/2018 at 7:53 PM, Ethan Brooks said:

Hey Guys, I’m new here and I can proudly say I’ve played every FE game that’s released in Europe, but I wanna play one of the fan translated emulators, so if anyone has any good link if you’d comment them I’d be really greatful :) Thank you so much for having me. 

VBA is a pretty simple option to mention, easy to get and run. VBA-M is a continuation that's still being updated and has more options (like throttling). Both will work on any of the OS's out there (least I'm pretty certain, limited exposure to Apple hardware might prove me wrong)

If you're working with android/iPhones, I'm not a expert there.

I run mGBA on my PC and it works pretty well, but honestly there are TONS of good emulators for PC. A google search will give you plenty of options. On my phone (an android) I have myBoyAdvance. The free version is totally serviceable, and it's fun to play an FE on your phone that is not Heroes :D

6 hours ago, Solvaij said:

I run mGBA on my PC and it works pretty well, but honestly there are TONS of good emulators for PC. A google search will give you plenty of options. On my phone (an android) I have myBoyAdvance. The free version is totally serviceable, and it's fun to play an FE on your phone that is not Heroes :D

I second this. MyBoy is the best GBA emulator on Android.

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

MyBoy

Roy.

And not to mention this is the FE6 thread.

What a coincidence.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:53 AM, Ethan Brooks said:

but I wanna play one of the fan translated emulators

Well, you can do a quick google search to check out a good emulator. For PC, I consider Virtual Boy Advance (or VBA for short) to be the best GBA emulator.

And if you're in need of a FE6 ROM, you'll need to look for that yourself, since we can't link ROMs and ROM sites in this forum.

Hope I helped.

3 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

That was unintentional

Yeah, I knew, I just decided to make the joke, haha.

Although, once I get an Android or something, it'd be pretty neat to use MyBoy and be able to play GBA games. Hopefully getting used to the controls isn't too hard?

5 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

I second this. MyBoy is the best GBA emulator on Android.

better than YungXho's old GBA emulator? I still use that archaic masterpiece

23 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Well, you can do a quick google search to check out a good emulator. For PC, I consider Virtual Boy Advance (or VBA for short) to be the best GBA emulator.

Second that, 60% of the time, it works every time. (jk, it works great, and easy to use)

On Tablet I use MyBoy, I don't have comparison to other emulators.