Together, we must rally our Laguz allies!

swimgremlin

As much as I'd love to see Laguz in game, I feel like them winning a Brave Hero spot would actually backfire, since then we'd get some special variant of them which could very well not be a shapeshifter. I could totally see them make dagger Lethe :P:

Lethe: "It's not a weapon, I use it to cut fruit!"

10 minutes ago, Tarilaan said:

As much as I'd love to see Laguz in game, I feel like them winning a Brave Hero spot would actually backfire, since then we'd get some special variant of them which could very well not be a shapeshifter. I could totally see them make dagger Lethe :P:

Lethe: "It's not a weapon, I use it to cut fruit!"

regardless, it would send a message, I am convinced that post RD IS does not like beast units, every time beast units have been added the sole purpose was to get tellius fans onboard, I don't think they have a "Big Black Book" with their plans to include beast units, I think they are outright not adding them without being coerced into doing so, and if we are unwilling to coerce them, then I think it's reasonable to think we will never get them in heroes. even if success is just "Lethe with a dagger(I would not have any problem with that)" we will have let them know that we want beast units, and they will at least consider the idea.

Maybe if we start off Laguz on a high note by introducing a really powerful BST-boosted one from a Brave Heroes Banner, the other Laguz will come out at a similar power-level? 

Honestly, I don't know which Laguz I would want in first, I can't pick one!

Ranulf- how could anyone hate him? Serious and levelheaded when it calls for it, relaxed and fun when he can be. He's a friend to everyone, and willing to almost sacrifice himself on several occasions.

Skrimir- that rich deep voice, that beautiful red shaggy hair. But much more importantly, that juicy character development he gets in RD, sweeter than any fruit, more brilliant than any ruby.

Naesala- your Path of Radiance self is so grey and complex! The Dawn of why downgrades this a little, but even so, and getting past your slightly 1950s American rebel appearance, On Black Wings I wish to fly. This Wheeling Corby steals my attention and I bid away my all my good fortune for your presence.

Reyson- a beautiful face on an steel soul, as refreshing and natural as the air of the Serenes Forest itself! Wonderfully developed, he sings a song that heals my battered heart.

Caineghis- a good king of old tradition, and yet with is boundless strength taketh this trope and do it well, a minor supporting actor noteworthy!

Tibarn- oh Brave King oh Brave General in the attire of a pirate yet without a ship and so he befell Begnion's pride! Who commands the blue abyss above as the honest, simple and righteous King of the Sky.

Nailah- of so little we know, and so is true of thy realm across the sands. However for what time we have to Glare at you, ye still make an impression as memorable as stone is hard!

Muarim- without pride for yourself you be, humbleness that belie your true value. Once forced a slave to a harsh master, now a servant by the heart's volition to your cherished Little One.

Nasir- whitish-blue flowing locks upon a tanned countenance, an expression sharp with grim concern. Sailor of the world's seas who knows all its waves, worm and dissenter turned confidant to the most pained king and greatest secrets, and a loving grandfather all the same.

Dheginsea- Black Dragon King and hero of ancient yore! Before whom even the Goddess that thou resolutely serve would tremble! A living stubborn fossil you are called, stubborn and prideful! For a thousand years you were willing to bear all backhanded insults, for a thousand years you would bear the guilt of your errors and the world's aching! Not even the torture of your son and heir would move you to rage! All borne, for the deepest love stored beneath that scaly hide, for the world and all therein.

And cease it does for now, the voice that I hear and recite! By Lehran I am no Apostle! And yet to me cometh and goeth a Goddess's voice.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer