If your boobs get bigger aren’t you growing up or gaining weight

IEatLasers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would depend how old you are I'd assume? If you're at least 17 or 18ish I'd figure they'd have reached their full size. God. This is what I get for being a straight, never been in a romantic relationship female and doing more research on male part sizes. I can tell you Denmark holds the record for the biggest ones at 10 inches (holy crap!) but I'm unsure about female parts.

...Or if you're luckier than me and actually have a man to cuddle with and go farther than that, like Rezzy said, pregnant...

But have a happy birthday lol.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Or are pregnant

Happy birthday!

Lol! Or that! 

23 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

That would depend how old you are I'd assume? If you're at least 17 or 18ish I'd figure they'd have reached their full size. God. This is what I get for being a straight, never been in a romantic relationship female and doing more research on male part sizes. I can tell you Denmark holds the record for the biggest ones at 10 inches (holy crap!) but I'm unsure about female parts.

...Or if you're luckier than me and actually have a man to cuddle with and go farther than that, like Rezzy said, pregnant...

But have a happy birthday lol.

Nah I’m a virgin cuz I don’t want to deal with all that. But they can grow well past 17 (I’m 17 11 months) especially because I went through puberty so late after I was driving. Lol

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Nah I’m a virgin cuz I don’t want to deal with all that. But they can grow well past 17 (I’m 17 11 months) especially because I went through puberty so late after I was driving. Lol

Honestly I didn't want to deal with it at that age either, but now I'm 26 and yeah xD

Late puberty would do that, yeah.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Or you used plastic surgury

Happy birthday!

Haaah. Never thought of that one. 

Thank ya! I feel bad now because it’s still almost a month away I’m just really excited/scared about it 

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Honestly I didn't want to deal with it at that age either, but now I'm 26 and yeah xD

Late puberty would do that, yeah.

I guess things change! For now I’m more eeked out by it. There’s a specific guy who I’ve said I didn’t wanna date multiple times but keeps textin it askin me out or will just ask why like I owe him some kinda essay on why. 

I bet sfter school when it’s harder to meet people dating will feel more appropriate and then I have no contacts. 

My friends think I’m gonna be super party girl in college but I ain’t sure on that. 

I was always kind of the outcast in school, I didn't even get anybody asking me out. But if he keeps it up after you've said no, then yeah, don't give him the time. I mean I can kinda see his point on wanting to know why, but he doesn't need an essay or a big explanation, yeah.

24 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Haaah. Never thought of that one. 

Thank ya! I feel bad now because it’s still almost a month away I’m just really excited/scared about it 

You know what to do if you want bigger ones now, don't even need a kid for that.

To be honest turning 18 isn't all that big, I'm 19 and I still feel like I'm 17. Nothing changed much for me which is weird because in Canada, 18 is where you are now an adult but I barely even went to any bars because I don't drink alcohol at all. Maybe it's because of College?

Hope you have fun and any presents that you want!

30 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

There’s a specific guy who I’ve said I didn’t wanna date multiple times but keeps textin it askin me out or will just ask why like I owe him some kinda essay on why. 

Two things. Thing number 1 is that I probably don't need to say this, but don't ever date anyone like that. If you say no, then the answer is no.

Thing number 2 is that you don't owe him an explanation, and if he keeps bothering you about it, then tell him to fuck off.

6 hours ago, Nym said:

You know what to do if you want bigger ones now, don't even need a kid for that.

To be honest turning 18 isn't all that big, I'm 19 and I still feel like I'm 17. Nothing changed much for me which is weird because in Canada, 18 is where you are now an adult but I barely even went to any bars because I don't drink alcohol at all. Maybe it's because of College?

Hope you have fun and any presents that you want!

That’s why i need this site. 

Idk! I don’t plan on drinking either(though I can’t legally anyway) for me it’s scary because I’ll be going to college ina. Few months and moving away from my dad. 

Thank you!! 

6 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Two things. Thing number 1 is that I probably don't need to say this, but don't ever date anyone like that. If you say no, then the answer is no.

Thing number 2 is that you don't owe him an explanation, and if he keeps bothering you about it, then tell him to fuck off.

Heh. Yeah thanks. I know I don’t. Still feel bad about it but also like I’m nkt in the wrong for it and I know that I just act like I owe everyone so much sometimes. Idk. 

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

That’s why i need this site. 

Idk! I don’t plan on drinking either(though I can’t legally anyway) for me it’s scary because I’ll be going to college ina. Few months and moving away from my dad. 

Thank you!! 

Share the results if you ever find one.

Is your college out of Texas? I remember you said something about moving to family for sometime for this reason or maybe was that my imagination? If it was, I assume your college has some kind of place where you can live. I didn't personally use one for my ''equivalent'' of school in Canada since it was best 30 mins from home but I had many friends who lived in these small appartements on their own. The best advice I could give you is to try to find friends (obviously duh, I know) in your programm and even better, those that will live in the same place. Otherwise if it was the first option, just ignore my worthless advice :P.

You welcome!

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Or they could be sagging, but that's not an issue you have to worry about for a long time.

Are you sharing personal experiences? :P:

Don't ban me please.

Well. It’s kinda a complicated situation that I’m avoiding discussing but in short; yes! I’m going out of Texas haha. I’m gonna miss everyone so much...

ugggh eclipse I don’t even want to think about that yet. I’m way too vain*grabs my Perky 28B* 

27 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Well. It’s kinda a complicated situation that I’m avoiding discussing but in short; yes! I’m going out of Texas haha. I’m gonna miss everyone so much...

Oh I see, sorry if I asked something too personal by the way. I'm too curious sometimes.

39 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

ugggh eclipse I don’t even want to think about that yet. I’m way too vain

Things the world did not need to know: What I cut out of this quote.

14 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Denmark holds the record for the biggest ones at 10 inches (holy crap!)

That...explains something about me. I am confused and shocked to have learned something about myself in this thread or this site.

This thread was a success.