The new heroes of the 24th january

Morswo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GHB units released since Camus: Legion, Clarisse, Berkut, Valter, Arvis, Oliver

All 6 of them were related to the main banner they were released alongside. I don't think that's changing anytime soon.

Yeah, seems likely that we'll be getting Sacred Stones characters. Most likely we'll get three in a banner and one in the Tempest Trials. Myrrh is probably going to be one for sure. The other three I'm not sure, L'Arachel seems likely. Gerik, Marisa, and Cormag would be great characters as well.

SS Banner is the most likely.

L'Arachel is almost sure. Myrrh too, due to the lack of Dragons, probably Green.

I want Natasha because Joshua deserves it.

Tethys is a good idea to have a Dancer come with a normal banner for once.(Don't like Awakening Characters and Azura/Shigure)

Selena would be cool for me but she will certainly come with a GHH even i'ts not impossible regarding Reinhardt.  (if she come one day).

But I think, Marisa, Gerik, Cormag and Ross have a good chance.

I'll be happy with any collection of SS characters since we're talking about a dynamite cast. The only characters I'd put into a C tier of greatness are Ewan, Amelia, maybe Ross, and when I'm feeling jaded Lute. I know he's unlikely, but as ever I'm hoping for Duessel so we get another Axe cav and another older character. Before the HM cap increase this month I had all three axe cavs maxed out, as well as Cecilia. So it's leaving me with few choices for my cav teams. Plus Sean Connery Duessel is one of those low key incredible characters from GBA era that you'd have to have played and love those games to really recognize. Even his support with Amelia is compelling. Amelia!

Everything points at us getting more SS characters (which I'm very happy with). I predict L'arachel, Marisa and one of Myrrh/Ross/Gerik. For the TT reward I have a gut feeling that it's going to be Knoll but there's no evidence to back up that statement.

I've been wanting the Rachel for months now.  I was surprised she wasn't in the first SS Banner, since after the Twins, she's one of the most involved in the plot.

I guess they'll probably continue the tradition of the 3 person banner.  L'Arachel and Marissa are the two most popular girls not already in.  For boys, I'd love to see Franz, Gerik, or Ross.  They could have Franz be an Axe Cav since we only have 3 and billions of Lance and Sword Horses.

5 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Yeah Sacred Stones is locked L'Arachel is likely Same for Marisa, Gerik, Tethys and Myrhh.

We'll likely only be getting a maximum of four units, not counting Lyon.  Of course they could always pull an Ayra again, but they got a lot of backlash for that.

I think we have a good chance of getting Natasha or L'arachel but we won't get both.

I personally am hoping for Cormag since he's one of my all-time favorites.  If Ephraim won CYL, we get Lyon, and we get Cormag, I would freak out.

24 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I think we have a good chance of getting Natasha or L'arachel but we won't get both.

I personally am hoping for Cormag since he's one of my all-time favorites.  If Ephraim won CYL, we get Lyon, and we get Cormag, I would freak out.

I'd bet on the Rachel over Natasha, but they could always make the Rachel a Green Mage Cav, instead of a staff.  Though I wouldn't mind her as a staff, now, since they got a big buff.

I'm going to guess it'll have Marisa, Ross and L'Arachel. Ross is there solely to have a male on the banner (and more axe users in the regular summoning pool is never a bad thing) and he is one of the higher placing SS characters left from the 1st CYL. Myrrh did place higher than him but, again, I left her out to avoid an all-female banner.

I wouldn't be upset in the slightest though if it's Cormag who ends up on this banner and not Ross though. As a reminder, there still isn't a single summonable male wyvern rider and only just three total at this point.

Edited by Tybrosion
Valter slipped my mind

Considering the GHB will be with Lyon, Sacred Stones is almost guaranteed.

The most likely candidate are Marisa, L'Arachel and Myrrh.
- Marisa is the most popular character left from Sacred Stones that isn't in the game (based on the CYL). While I'm not particularly thrilled on another Sword unit, she will probably be featured.
- L'Arachel is another popular one from Sacred Stones and it could be their chance to introduce a playable user of a Legendary staff (namely Latona).
- We are in dire need of new dragons and Myrrh fits the bill pretty nicely. Hopefully green.

For the TT reward, Ross could be pretty likely since he is another trainee unit like Amelia and we always need new Axe units. On the other hand the banner would be all female so they might switch Ross with any of the 3 (probably Marisa since Sword units are popular TT rewards).

EDIT:
To be fair, IS proved themselves pretty unpredictable with the 3rd slot on a banner (if there are 2 obvious picks). For example nobody expected Zelgius in the Radiant Dawn banner.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Moulder on this banner.

Edited by Zeratul

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

As a reminder, there still isn't a single summonable male wyvern rider and only just two total at this point.

Camilla, Beruka, Cherche, and Minerva?  Though that's still all girls.  Then we have Valter, Narcian, and Michalis as GHB Wyvern Riders.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Camilla, Beruka, Cherche, and Minerva?  Though that's still all girls.  Then we have Valter, Narcian, and Michalis as GHB Wyvern Riders.

I just realized I forgot Valter and edited my last post accordingly. Though yeah even then, he’s also a GHB hero.

We really could just use a new summonable wyvern rider (who isn’t a seasonal) in general as those lady riders you mentioned are all Day 1 heroes.

Yeah, FE8 banner is 99% a given. I predict:

L'arachel (Staff Cavalry): Probably the most wanted SS character still not in the game, and they better give her critical lines justice. She was practically born to use them.

Marisa (Sword Infantry): Like the majority of the swordmaster girls, she's pretty popular.

Duessell (Axe Cavalry): He's a personal favorite, and it'll be nice to have another axe cavalier.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I just realized I forgot Valter and edited my last post accordingly. Though yeah even then, he’s also a GHB hero.

We really could just use a new summonable wyvern rider (who isn’t a seasonal) in general as those lady riders you mentioned are all Day 1 heroes.

While you're right about this, tbh (and forgive my ignorance)how many of them actually are there? The only ones that come to mind are Heath, Haar and... what was his name again.... Ashnard?