FE 8 Chaos Mode V3.08 is here!!!

DDDHunter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this about 4 days ago, and I've actually had the most amazing time...  There are a few minor things that I think could make it better, though (just in my opinion, anyway):

1: Warp Staff availability before Ch. 11; maybe through a Shop...? (Dozla and L'arachel get themselves killed too easily fighting the monsters... specifically the damn Deathgoyle in the Southeastern corner).

2: Eirika's 3rd Tier class should be the non-legendary weapon version of that sprite (very minor, admittedly, but fits in perfectly with the theme she was running the entire game; I might be able to find you a link to a sprite sheet for that in a private message, if I can find one)

EDIT: After finding 'the strongest sword in the game' as well as using an axe, I now understand why you used that sprite version.  I take back what I said earlier; it fits better than I thought it would lol

3: Not sure if it's planned or not, but there should be 0 Might, 1-10 range Anima and Light Magic; especially due to Nosferatu's change, which I really like, btw (and to be fair, also available to enemies).

Now I have potential suggestions (obviously, again, my opinion; only meant to give a helping hand):

Not sure if you have anything available for Sniper/Assassin to 3rd tier into (I saw someone say earlier in the discussion that there's no 3rd tier for them), but I may have an idea if you don't have a plan already: Marksman and Whisper (got the idea from Radiant Dawn).

Ephraim should follow suit with Eirika, having a specific class to go into when using a Guiding Ring; same for T3 (maybe T3 could be the original Sage look and call it Sage King or Archsage? Maybe could even do a non-hat Mage for his T2 and call it Mage Lord)

...that's basically it lol

Highlights of my run so far (will keep it as Spoiler-Free as possible):

Dragoon Gilliam:  Best earliest personal trainer in the game for Tower of Valni Floor 1.

T3 Seth: ...now it all makes sense!

Assassin Colm + Summoner Ewan + Sniper Lute + Druid Neimi = What was the point of the Ballistas again?

T2-3 Eirika & Ross (Guard Upgrade):  My nostalgia demon was pleased.  VERY pleased.

All in all, with what I've seen so far, I just HAVE to give this a 10/10!  Can't wait to see what happens to Myrrh... lmao

I just have one small gripe about it: I actually just noticed that Druid gets Wary Fighter as a passive skill.... why?  Is it because of its T3?  That would be the only reason I could think of, but I still think it's a bad call...

Edited by Zolias
I got smacked in the face by realization twice lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just one question: I currently have Joshua as a Wyvern Knight and I saw Valter's class, which I assumed being the WK's tier 3 class. I wanted to know how to promote Joshua to tier 3, since the Heaven Seal won't work on him.

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2018 at 7:08 PM, Nick2d2 said:

How do you kill Orson, dude? the stats are absurd and the weapon is insane... is it even possible?

It's possible... very hard, but very possible, as well.  Consider it as a war of attrition; bring lots of mages and long ranged units (anyone with Longbows and Nosferatu) to avoid being countered.  It's not going to be a 1-turn wonder like in the original; this WILL take time.

On 21/07/2018 at 7:00 AM, Zolias said:

It's possible... very hard, but very possible, as well.  Consider it as a war of attrition; bring lots of mages and long ranged units (anyone with Longbows and Nosferatu) to avoid being countered.  It's not going to be a 1-turn wonder like in the original; this WILL take time.

A friend of mine actually found a way to 1 hit kill him, and it's not that hard (i'm shocked)

On 7/23/2018 at 2:12 AM, dawnbomb said:

what chapter is this upto now? 

Still think it's up to 19... haven't heard anything from the TC for a while, I believe, so I'm not really sure what's going on; I've been waiting for a while for a new update, though maybe life has its way of interfering with our fun...?

• 1 year later...

Hi there , I wanted to say this hack looks really interesting and i want to play it . But , the problem is that i can't download that hack from the link below , please if someone know why isn't it available tell me , and if you can give me a proper link i would be grateful 😯🙁

Edited by Lyony
I changed some things in my post ^^'

On 1/9/2020 at 12:38 AM, judge09 said:

Hi can you give me a proper link pls, the link is broken thanks.

Yes it is , and i don't really know why :(,everyone who has it was there in 2018 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...