Indoor footwear

Ronnie

Do you wear any footwear when you're at home? Or are you barefoot?

I like using flip flops cause it keeps my feet protected from dusty or wet floors and I don't waste several pairs of socks. Plus it just feels gross walking around barefoot.

barefoot. I mean, I used to run around my neighborhood all the time I was little with no shoes on, so barefoot in the house doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Even in the summer my feet are capable of feeling too cold when barefoot (although this house gets kept pretty cold year-round), so like twice a year I may be found going around the house barefoot. My feet get very poor circulation~

And since I always keep them covered I am extra sensitive to the feeling of dirt on my feet so I prefer wearing socks anyway

So I'm always wearing socks if it's warm enough, or socks+slippers if it's cold

And also since I've been raised to not care about wearing shoes (as long as they don't have any obvious dirt on them) around the house, it wouldn't bother me to wear shoes indoors but I don't because it is a thing that Integrity's family cares about. But sometimes when I return home and get distracted from having a lot of stuff to do straight away I will end up keeping my shoes on on accident and it takes a while before I realize that I forgot about them, because I'm used to it enough that I'm capable of not noticing them

Edited by Freohr Datia

Only barefoot.  My feet are always hot, and my apartment is quite hot as well.  I've never once turned on the heat in the four years I've lived here (and I live in Canada).  I often have to open the balcony to get some cool air in, even in the dead of winter.  So, yeah, definitely barefoot! :P:

Edited by Infinite Dreams