Choose your legends 2 predictions

Jonahtron

Might be a bit awkward with Celica on the same banner, but I'd like to see mage Hector, personally. Maybe he had a real talent for it, which is where Lilina got it from, but he just found it so boring that he taught himself how to use an axe instead. Maybe he could say something about that worrying his brother. I don't know, it would be cool.

Speaking of brothers, the last CYL banner was all about fathers, maybe this one will be about siblings. Camilla, Hector, Ephraim and Celica all have siblings now. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Might be a bit awkward with Celica on the same banner, but I'd like to see mage Hector, personally. Maybe he had a real talent for it, which is where Lilina got it from, but he just found it so boring that he taught himself how to use an axe instead. Maybe he could say something about that worrying his brother. I don't know, it would be cool.

Speaking of brothers, the last CYL banner was all about fathers, maybe this one will be about siblings. Camilla, Hector, Ephraim and Celica all have siblings now.

This could work, without Marth. A magic using Ephraim is possible too and would be interesting.

1 minute ago, Morswo said:

This could work, without Marth. A magic using Ephraim is possible too and would be interesting.

Marth has an older sister, though I guess we know little about her.

Ephraim, as stated by horse!Eirika, has zero magical talent.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Marth has an older sister, though I guess we know little about her.

Yes, I forgot Elice. So it could work with Marth too and we could learn more about his sister.

2 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

They might make Camilla a red flying unit, as Malig Knight is her default class.  

I highly doubt that IS had Eirika "whacked" during CYL.  They just figured she would bring in the most $$$ from whales on the SS banner.  

All they need to do is have a good artist and make the character look good. Works every time.

13 hours ago, Midnox said:

Dudes:

1-Hector: sword knight. Weapon: Unsure. Appearance: Maybe older Hector from Binding Blade

2-Ephraim: mounted axe. Weapon: Garm. Appearance: using Duessel's armor . OR armored sword. Weapon: Whatever is Fado's personal blade. Appearance: Fado's armor

Ladies

1-Celica: red sword. Weapon: her personal blade. Appearance (?)

2-Camilla..... not so sure. She could be a possible reclass or something, with a weapon she normally wouldn't wield with the excuse someone else taught her to use, like Erika recently 

They could just give Hector blazing Durandal and call it a day. He is Lycian too, after all.

As for Celica’s appearance, I think her overclass could work. She had a neat design. Having two red units on one banner would be bad though, so she could be just a different color mage. 

2 minutes ago, Jonahtron said:

They could just give Hector blazing Durandal and call it a day. He is Lycian too, after all.

As for Celica’s appearance, I think her overclass could work. She had a neat design. Having two red units on one banner would be bad though, so she could be just a different color mage. 

Oh yeah, the overclass. I need to play that game soon, AND I HAVE IT ALREADY XD. Well, I agree, two reds would feel weird, not to mention they still outnumber the other colors :dry: 

4 hours ago, Jonahtron said:

Hope not I want Beloved Zofia!

14 hours ago, Thane said:

Ephraim, as stated by horse!Eirika, has zero magical talent.

Agreed, a magic user Ephraim would feel wrong.

I'd like to see an axe wielding Ephraim as a nod to Dussel training him.  Others have pointed out he could very well wield Garm.

I predict that the winners will be Hector, Marth, Celica, and Eirika. As for their weapons

Hector: I don't know, give him an even bigger axe.

Marth: Others have already suggested this, but the idea of Magic Marth sounds cool enough if he can't have his sword.

Celica: Either give her the Beloved Zofia or some epic tome

Eirika: Give her a lance and Ephraim's color scheme, then let the memes flow.

42 minutes ago, DeviantMind said:

So Marth loses because he is split on 2 games? Id like to see Marth over Eprahim, the boy gets no love on this game, overshadowed by almost every sword since launch

Ike got split between two games and still won.

Odds of Brave Camilla being a magic wyvern and becoming flying Reinhardt? I'd say it's highly possible since she seems to be a favourite of the developers. And it's about time a magic flier was added into the regular pool. 

Ephraim as an axe cavalier fits, even if people take it as a sign Duessel is never coming. 

Hector and Celica are trickier because the logical thing is to give them swords, but that's a little boring. So are staves as a possibility for Celica imo. Personally I think Seraphim is a good pick for Celica, or Awakening's Celica's Gale. Worst case, I guess Beloved Zofia and try to make her somehow exciting. For Hector, that would leave colourless weapons, which really don't suit him, so I would personally rather he gets an even better Armads even if that means two greens, or if no one else is red then maybe another Durandal?

Should Marth or Eirika manage to kick someone out of the top 4, I like the idea of Starlight Marth, and Eirika could get a bow or staff as a callback to her Awakening DLC (with a better outfit tho, "Queen" Eirika anyone?)

3 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Eirika could get a bow or staff as a callback to her Awakening DLC (with a better outfit tho, "Queen" Eirika anyone?)

Imagine if she got Latona - it'll be the second Sacred Weapon she stole xD

I still think she'll get a better Sieglinde though (hey, if Roy gets a stronger version of his dad's weapon, Eirika can get a stronger version of her own).

Since Siegmund was already upgraded, I think Garm is the likely option for Ephraim. Fingers crossed for both of them to make it in!!

I guess now is the time to make final guesses..

I'm calling Hector, Ephraim, Celica and Camilla. 

The top picks didn't change between midvote and final last time, and I don't think they will this time either.

1 hour ago, dmurr said:

I guess now is the time to make final guesses..

I'm calling Hector, Ephraim, Celica and Camilla. 

The top picks didn't change between midvote and final last time, and I don't think they will this time either.

While true, remember that some of the series' juggernaughts are out of the picture, which could leave votes a lot more spread out. Lucina beat Tharja with, what, 13k votes? I'm not sure Ephraim has that lead over Marth.