Some heroes are not like the others. Some of these heroes just don't belong.

Silith13

TBH, of the random Echoes bosses being included, Lawson really stood out to me as a strange inclusion (aside from Brigand Boss for not having a name). All the other bosses I had some sort of recollection of, but I couldn't remember anything about where Lawson is fought and what his role in the campaign is.

10 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

lmao, why did you put Alfonse in the mix?

10 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Either they have shown no combat skills

It was, I assume, a joke implying that Alfonse has no combat skills. It was one of the most cleverly approached Fire Emblem jokes I've seen in recent memory and I sincerely hope it was part of the reason why this thread was made.

I still think it's great that Brigand Boss, Amy, and Elena are eligible to get into the game, but Lekain and Levail aren't worthy.

29 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'd like to see Leila memed into existence.  She has great hair and is/was the boo of my man Matthew.

Reminds me of the one time Matthew died before the Dread Isle, Hector says he'll bury Leila with him.

She strangely has the (Female) Assassin sprite on the map when she is killed by Aladdin, even though her class is Thief.

Her NPC data for the heck of it:

Class: Thief (F)
Affinity: Wind
Weapon Ranks: Sword S

HP

Str

Skl 16

Spd 20 Lck 8 Def 12 Res 15 Con 5

HP 80% Str 70% Skl 65% Spd 0% Lck 55% Def 30%

Res 40%

Matthew loved her for herself and the depths of her being, but her stats are better than his! 

6 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

My friends and me are going to go full votes for Bartre, would you like to join us? 

Just look at his arms! :O

NO
A THOUSAND TIMES NO
I PULL TOO MANY BARTRE AS IT IS
NO MORE BARTRE PLEASE!

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Just asking- any other NPCs listed on the poll? Namely Elbert, Ephidel, Brendan, Fargus, Leila, and particularly Bramimond?

And if Merlinus isn't on the voting list, I guess he suggested to Roy it was a good idea that he be put on there, but Roy said that is the opposite of a good idea, and thus he was taken off.

Wait, Bramimond's an option? Please say no, I don't need any more characters distracting me from my Idunn purpose - oh, snap, wait, I think Layla's an option…dangit.

Also, Merlinus is on the list, I checked when I went to vote this morning. I guess this time Merlinus complained about Roy always steamrollering his ideas, and Roy replied fine, put yourself on there and watch yourself flop. As an aside, does anyone know if Young Roy was an option in Blazing Sword the first time around?

6 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'd like to see Leila memed into existence.  She has great hair and is/was the boo of my man Matthew.

I would love a playable Leila in any form. That was probably the most disappointed by a character not being recruitable I've been in all of FE. Probably didn't help it was my first FE.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Reminds me of the one time Matthew died before the Dread Isle, Hector says he'll bury Leila with him.

Well that's super depressing. And yeah, her stats were surprisingly good.

Just realizing, Nedata doesn't get any love. The hell, everyone?

14 hours ago, Iridium said:

It was, I assume, a joke implying that Alfonse has no combat skills. It was one of the most cleverly approached Fire Emblem jokes I've seen in recent memory and I sincerely hope it was part of the reason why this thread was made.

I still think it's great that Brigand Boss, Amy, and Elena are eligible to get into the game, but Lekain and Levail aren't worthy.

I'm glad someone got the joke.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Stop being obnoxiously pushy, please :(

This isnt being obnoxiously pushy, I simply asked a (rhetorical) question

The small text should have indicated I wasnt really being serious either. If anything, it seems you're trying to make it look worse than what it is!