Polls  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did you read this yet?

2. 2. Which character archetypes does Micaiah fall under

4 hours ago, Icelerate said:

BTW what's your friend code in Heroes? 

0053061278 , My lead at the moment is Micaiah and username is 'Marshmallow'. 

I'm actually saving up orbs for a DB banner. I have over 430 orbs in my inventory.

Omg, same! I have 372...And it'll continue to grow unless the next Summer banner is Tellius. But honestly, I won't hesitate to spend money for Edward and Leonardo. I've been awaiting their appearance since the first banner featuring Tellius. I love my boys.

Considering how many interactions Ike and Soren already get in both games, I don't think that support will be very interesting. 

True! Haha.

But my fangirling heart craves more. They could have an Extremly pointless, terrible support and I'll be all 'Aww's'.

The support possibilities are endless. Despite the structure, I think it is possible to integrate support conversations. Supports build up pretty fast in RD so it is possible to build one up from nothing to A in the tower. 

From nothing to A in the tower? I'm so down for that. I really hope we do get a remastered version now.

The A rank support's explanation justifies Ike leaving Tellius IMO. If this support was included in the actual game, some of the controversial aspects of both characters wouldn't be taken so badly such as Micaiah disliking Ike or Ike leaving Tellius. 

Honestly, the hate Micaiah gets 80% of the time doesn't make sense at all.

She's hated for hating Ike? She's disliked because Daein loves her? Daein's reason for adoring is justified as she did struggle to liberate it from Begnions occupation. She's hated for having silver hair.....honestly, it can't get more dumber then this. I adore ike to bits but even I felt Rd kind of screwed him up. Ike in part 3 was basically just 'You want the guy dead? Got it Ranulf'. Ike felt more like Ike in part 4. His last conversation with Yune was beautiful. His conversation with Ashera and Sephiran was also well-written. As for Micaiah, she shined in part 1 and 3 but faltered in 4 because Yune took over. 

Again, this support between these two was amazing. 

• 2 months later...