Toilet paper: over or under?

Ronnie

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Maybe I'm a heathen but there are a lot of things more worth arguing about imo...

It's a pretty... shitty topic anyway.

:P:

either

I have a very slightly easier visualization on where the toilet paper is going to rip off when it's under and I think it's angles related and I like that because I get to be lazier about it and always get the exact amount I planned on without having to pay attention, but over is also just fine because it hardly makes a difference and Integrity absolutely hates it being under anyway ^o^

18 hours ago, Ronnie said:

n6VCU9w.png

you're the best

That is why we don't fuck with the mods. Anyways back to the topic. I don't want to cause an argument but I don't use toilet paper. I only use it to blow my nose and I pull it under.

43 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I don't want to cause an argument but I don't use toilet paper. I only use it to blow my nose and I pull it under.

12 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

I just use a Bidet shower. Water is the best for cleaning yourself~

I was waiting for a handy or bidet sophisticate to show up. Bring oneself or more modern technology to the battlegrounds.

I think the Romans in their sophisticated plumbing system would use a bit of sponge on a stick dip it in running water, and then apply to the proper regions.

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

My sister's one of those heathens who puts the fresh roll on the floor.

The bathroom floor, probably one of the cleanest places in the world. Not that it has to be clean for the function it is used.

Not to fuel the discourse too much but... it was designed to be OVER not under. I personally prefer over because it's easier to tear, easier to see how much you're tearing off, and you leave less dangling.

Here's the design from when toilet paper was patented.

124-year-old-patent-solves-the-over-vers

On 1/25/2018 at 6:22 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

The bathroom floor, probably one of the cleanest places in the world.

Depends on whether your bathroom shoes' soles are clean.

On 1/24/2018 at 8:50 PM, Logjam said:

I personally prefer over because it's easier to tear, easier to see how much you're tearing off, and you leave less dangling.

fsr this made me only just now realize that not everybody tears toilet paper off the same way

the way I tear it off makes under easier than over for me, but with the way I imagine must be the most normal way that everyone else does, over would be easier to tear from than under

fun stuff

(and also I'm pretty sure the way it was designed to be used makes absolutely no difference, I'm PRETTY sure the physics of toilet paper is much simpler than that :b)

Edited by Freohr Datia

On 23/01/2018 at 5:09 PM, Rezzy said:

Yes, it must be over.  Putting it under is the sort of cartoonish evil that only the most vile would ever consider.