Banner: Sacred Memories

Armagon

And Heroes continues to work in mysterious ways, but in all honesty I'm exited for Myrrh and L'Arachel making it into Heroes. While I am confused as to why Eirika got a second I'm happy for her as well. Still confuses the heck out of me though.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myrrh looks great! L'Arachel looks nice! Eirika looks to be trying to replace my precious Leo as Red Tome Cavalry.  It looks like a good banner  to me.  Rip Fae and Leo you are not alone anymore

Okay, just to clarify something, the in-game notification mentions that Marisa is also coming, and is "a new Hero on the way, who will increase your score for the next Tempest Trials". Is that their way of saying she's a reward for the next TT? Because the way they're phrasing it doesn't make it sound like that, it sounds more to me like she's just being released later, and she'll be a bonus unit. Are they pulling an Ayra again? Can anyone remember if they've used that phrasing before?

A new Dragon!?! Finally!

aZiauz3.jpg

Hone Dragons as well, ouch. A flying Dragon is unique, I like it! Panic Ploy and Panic Staffs are going to be even more useful.

L'Arachel and Eirika look pretty good! I was not expecting Eirika, so i think this is the first time we've gotten a second non-seasonal/non-CYL version of a unit!
A new Red Cav Mage is always nice! (Poor Leo). 

I'm not going to spend orbs yet, I want to see what the Legendary Banner/ Anniversary brings, but these units are very tempting!

Have we ever gotten a new story chapter with only three units to go with it? If not, then who could the fourth person be? They covered up the story maps pretty well.
EDIT: Just saw the message of Marisa.

Edited by Lord_Grima

Hm...a 3 female banner. Disappointing. I like L'Arachel and Myrrh is cool but a second Erika? Pass.

One full pull on this banner and I'm gonna sit on orbs unless I need a TT bonus unit. Since there's a 2nd Erika, Ephraim being the last 40% bonus unit is pretty much guaranteed.

No Ross though... guess I'm saving my orbs for the Legendary Hero/Anniversary banner after all.

Huh...this banner has left me confused. I already figured Myrrh would be in it and I figured L'Arachel would be as well, but a second Eirika? And with that weapon? Why? Why not give Gleipnir to Knoll and give Eirika a rapier or something? Also, since L'Arachel has Ivaldi, maybe they'll give Latona to Natasha in the future.

It's rare to see a banner where I'd be happy to roll any of the focus units, but here one is. But whether Marisa is a TT reward or on a seperate banner like Ayra was will determine whether I roll on this banner at all. Here's hoping she's free.

I understand a lot of people think Eirika would learn dark magic off Lyon.  But I think it's more likely that if she knew Lyon was dabbling in dark magic she would have tried to stop him, not sign up for private tutoring.  

Either way, I don't mean to be THAT guy but this banner is kinda insulting to SS.  It's like "Oh,  I heard you guys wanted more SS characters.  Well let's see we got Waifu Myrrh, Waifu Marsia, Waifu L'arachel and....hell, we'll just do Waifu Eirika again".  Like the combination of re-releasing Eirika when Magvel has the lowest character roaster in FEH and them all being waifus makes me thing IS doesn't care about people who like SS characters.  Which is sad b/c I think a lot of people would agree when I say SS has the best character roaster of any FE game.

Oh well, hopefully another Eirika will cause Eirika voters to vote Ephraim instead.

So I think the banner looks great, I'm gonna try and pull everyone, but...are Eirika and L'Arachel killing Knoll and Artur's chances of showing up later? Artur not so much, but taking Gleipnir from Knoll is kinda big.

Eirika getting a variant with Gleipnir baffles me (particularly since there are a number of characters to still go through for SS), but we finally got L'Arachel and Myrrh so that's great. I'll definitely be pulling for Myrrh since I want her for my Dragon Emblem team, L'Arachel depends on how many orbs I have left over afterwards. 

Edited by Medeus

I would have made L'Arachel a troubadour, but she's still the best one here so I won't complain.

Eirika totally robbed Knoll of his ultimate weapon. Not that I had any expectations of Knoll making it in the game. I'm definitely weirded out by the precedent of just releasing another version of an existing unit with non-canonical weapon types. I am soooo not going to like it when fans start demanding Better Camilla, Better Chrom, Better Corrin, etc. They've just opened the flood gates.

Oh and all women banner is a bummer too. Also financially irresponsible in my imo. If they run out of women from a certain game, then they basically can't sell additional banners from that game of new characters. You gotta spread out the boobs. 

Now that I've finished watching the video...

I'm going to be so out of money next month. Main target is to get Myrrh to at least like +6 or +7. I suppose she'll be my first dragon to not run Lightning Breath+. But that means I need to burn another Hector.

Or I can just do what I did with Ninian and pull a dozen and a half of her. Because I'd love to give Hone Dragons to everyone. Goddammit.

Larchel's fine.

Eirika's fine. I assume the dark magic is a reference to Lyon and because they needed someone to use the weapon (and Knoll wasn't good enough).

The art for all three of them are absolutely spot-on perfect, though. Huge props to the artists.

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I understand a lot of people think Eirika would learn dark magic off Lyon.  But I think it's more likely that if she knew Lyon was dabbling in dark magic she would have tried to stop him, not sign up for private tutoring.  

Either way, I don't mean to be THAT guy but this banner is kinda insulting to SS.  It's like "Oh,  I heard you guys wanted more SS characters.  Well let's see we got Waifu Myrrh, Waifu Marsia, Waifu L'arachel and....hell, we'll just do Waifu Eirika again".  Like the combination of re-releasing Eirika when Magvel has the lowest character roaster in FEH and them all being waifus makes me thing IS doesn't care about people who like SS characters.  Which is sad b/c I think a lot of people would agree when I say SS has the best character roaster of any FE game.

Oh well, hopefully another Eirika will cause Eirika voters to vote Ephraim instead.

Actually, she already knew he was dabbling in Dark Magic and eelven that he was experimenting with the Dark Stone.

Bleh. IS continues to show that they don't make good character choices, imo. Myrrh is fine, and L'Arachel is at least someone new too, but another Eirika? Seriously? Who even wants that? Not to mention that her brother is more popular.

Where are cool characters like Cormag or Kyle? Why is this even all women to begin with too? SS has plenty of cool men not in this game yet.

I'm getting bored of not seeing a banner I wish to pull on. But I guess I can still save up more orbs for the next legend banner, which will surely have someone (Summer Freddy, I hope).

Edited by Anacybele