Armagon

What the hell did they do to Lyon! It's like they're not trying anymore

Forget it. I can still make him decent

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You win some you lose some I guess. Still a -def Myrrh isn't unusable if I change the kit a bit but I'm contemplating pulling for a better stat distribution. Also her recruitment dialogue is from her support with Dozla about Ephraim telling her it's rude to ask a woman her age, I love it!

Just now, silveraura25 said:

What the hell did they do to Lyon! It's like they're not trying anymore

Lyon's stats are great. His only problem is that he can't be pulled so he won't have any boons/banes, and he will be at most +2 for a long while.

A "+3 to X stat" would have been nice on his weapon as well as the raven effect, but oh well.

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Here's the stats, according to Reddit:

Reveal hidden contents

20ss5d6o85c01.jpg

Looks like your Myrrh is +Atk/-Spd, and L'Arachel is +HP/-Res.

Thanks for this. My Myrrh is +HP and -Speed while my L'Rachel is +Attack and -Speed. Speed is for chumps.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

Lyon's stats are great. His only problem is that he can't be pulled so he won't have any boons/banes, and he will be at most +2 for a long while.

A "+3 to X stat" would have been nice on his weapon as well as the raven effect, but oh well.

If Michalis can get a refinement then so can Lyon. And many other GHB units. We get 2 new weapon refinements every update. : (

1 minute ago, Emeraldfox said:

Thanks for this. My Myrrh is +HP and -Speed while my L'Rachel is +Attack and -Speed. Speed is for chumps.

Since Sothe got dropped to the 4* pool with LaD3, I'm guessing L'arachel is also highly likely to get dropped

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

If Michalis can get a refinement then so can Lyon. And many other GHB units. We get 2 new weapon refinements every update. : (

The only problem I have with that is that only older weapons need the upgrade to compete with the newer brokenly over-powered ones. Nagalfar being new means it likely won't be getting an upgrade. But we can hope I guess. Built in TA3 with it would be pretty awesome.

Datamine info: Lyon's skills

Spoiler

Source

Weapon: Naglfar (cannot be refined)
Assist: N/A
Special: Vengeance
A-slot: Atk/Res 2
B-slot: N/A
C-slot: Drive Res 2

Drive Res 2 is available at 4*.

Hm... while having a 14 Mt Raventome would be neat, I already have a bunch of Raventome units (Cecilia, H'ween Henry, PA Inigo, F!Robin, and Boey).

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

The only problem I have with that is that only older weapons need the upgrade to compete with the newer brokenly over-powered ones. Nagalfar being new means it likely won't be getting an upgrade. But we can hope I guess. Built in TA3 with it would be pretty awesome.

I was thinking close counter or a meele version of jeorge's refinement option. +6 damage against sword, axe, lance and breath. breathbreaker would be nice since he does kill that one dragon that's supposed to be a legendary hero

Edited by silveraura25

He'd presumably get refinement options once Raven tomes in general do. A hypothetical +atk Raven refinement would be one less Mt but +5 HP over Naglfar. But I'm satisfied that Raven with +3 Atk is about correct balancing for now.

Got L'Arachel on my second session, only spent like 20 orbs, but forgot to check IVs, so I don't yet know if I was super lucky or just pretty lucky :D I also like Marisa's art, but the fact that she didn't get a legendary weapon is a bit strange, since Joshua got one, and he was also a reward unit, but anyway, Marisa is my favourite female unit in Sacred Stones, so I will find her a place in one of my teams.

I could cry!!! I actually got an Eirika with a basically perfect nature (+SPD -DEF) directly followed by a totally workable Myrrh (+RES -DEF). This is a good day. 

Though I've been seeing a lot of -DEF Myrrhs. XD I guess +DEF Micaiah was the thing last time...now it's time for -DEF Myrrh. 

Goddammit. My luck has been horrendous on this banner. ~500 orbs in And I have 2 Myrrhs, 2 L'Arachels, 1 Brave Lucina, 1 Seliph, and 2 fucking Greys.

I just want to get the Eirika so I can stop pulling reds.

Now my barracks are full and I need to clear space.

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I could cry!!! I actually got an Eirika with a basically perfect nature (+SPD -DEF) directly followed by a totally workable Myrrh (+RES -DEF). This is a good day. 

Though I've been seeing a lot of -DEF Myrrhs. XD I guess +DEF Micaiah was the thing last time...now it's time for -DEF Myrrh. 

Congrats!

I got no one though. I'm just lucky I got at least 1 green Orb per roll, which was a Frederick and then a Merric. I've already spent a bit of obs trying for Micaiah before the banner end but nothing. Good thing I didn't try too hard for Sothe.

I'll wait and see what the legendary banner has to offer before rolling for more.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats!

I got no one though. I'm just lucky I got at least 1 green Orb per roll, which was a Frederick and then a Merric. I've already spent a bit of obs trying for Micaiah before the banner end but nothing. Good thing I didn't try too hard for Sothe.

I'll wait and see what the legendary banner has to offer before rolling for more.

I hope you can get someone! I was pretty lucky as far as always having red and green orbs to pull. I at least always had one red. That's...a first. No more new Merrics though. 

I got the new Eirika as wel anyone concerned van rest at ease. Judging from her Words we won’t be getting pony staff wielding Ephraim anytime soon.

seeing her stats now and knowing how exclusive mounted mages are I hope she doesn’t end up blocking a certain red haired, mounted mage from fe4 though.

Edited by Sasori

9 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Would a refined Lighting Breath+ be better than Great Breath on a -Def Myrrh? I have 40k feathers to spare, so it's not too big of an investment. (And it's not like I have DC fodder anyways)

-Def is almost unworkable with her Great Breath secondary effect so Lightning breath would probably be better, but she has such a low Spd stat so her builds are a bit limited. She is basically designed to take advantage of her Great breath.

Worst case scenario she can at least put in a ton of work for you in the TT.

If you can, try to pull another that isn't -Def.

11 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

-Def is almost unworkable with her Great Breath secondary effect so Lightning breath would probably be better, but she has such a low Spd stat so her builds are a bit limited. She is basically designed to take advantage of her Great breath.

Worst case scenario she can at least put in a ton of work for you in the TT.

If you can, try to pull another that isn't -Def.

Mine is +Spd, amusingly enough. I also have access to hone fliers and fortify dragons, so she can receive +6 to all stats if necessary. I think I might just go with LB+ and QR

29 base speed with fury and hone flier buffs hits 38 speed maximum which I can work with. Getting an S-support with Y!Tiki brings that to 40, which really isn't too bad, all things considered.

Edited by Korath88

I managed to get an Erika + horse. She was by far the one I wanted least from this banner just because of the principle of the whole shibang but I’ll take her. She’s not replacing Leo on my horse team though, take that meta I guess. 

What’s going to be a good special on her? Draconic Aura? 

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Mine is +Spd, amusingly enough. I also have access to hone fliers and fortify dragons, so she can receive +6 to all stats if necessary. I think I might just go with LB+ and QR

29 base speed with fury and hone flier buffs hits 38 speed maximum which I can work with. Getting an S-support with Y!Tiki brings that to 40, which really isn't too bad, all things considered.

Well for your nature, that looks like a good build. You could also Summoner support her. With Summoner support you could even still salvage her Great breath.

26 minutes ago, Sasori said:

I got the new Eirika as wel anyone concerned van rest at ease. Judging from her Words we won’t be gettibg pony staff wielding Ephraim anytime soon.

Well now I'm curious. What does she say exactly?

Lyon's japanese voice sounds pretty amazing, I prefer it over the english, however for Marisa I can't say the same. I don't find her japanese voice fitting to her character, it's probably just me though. Her english sounds pretty damn good however, I kind of expected something similar to this. Oh, I don't have problems with Lyon's english, but somehow the emotions doesn't come trough? Well, in the special attacks at least, other than that it is pretty good, but those are the voices I will hear most of the times. Looking forward to have him in my teams