Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?

Ronnie

No seriously, whatever happened to "Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?" With a title like that, it's like the creators knew this cartoon would be forgotten.

Does anyone remember it? I used to like it as a kid. Something about old Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon cartoons looked like notebook doodles brought to life.

I remember it because it looked like a cartoon from the 60s/70s, but with animation and writing that was clearly late 90s/early 00s.

That said, I don't remember it beyond the skit that I think was in Cartoon Cartoons years before it became a proper series. I was growing out of watching new cartoons by about the time it started airing.

Edited by Slumber

I remember watching it as a kid, I was still very young but I remember when they changed his voice for some reason

I think the show's been lost to time, I checked and not all of the episodes were ever released on VHS or DVD

I used to watch Robot Jones every once in a while, but I never really got into it. The thing I remember most about it is  The most memorable thing about this series is the way Robot Jones talked with an 80's "robot voice" until it was redubbed for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

I think the show's been lost to time, I checked and not all of the episodes were ever released on VHS or DVD

From what I remember, a lot of old Cartoon Network shows never had complete home releases. Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, n Eddy and Dexter's Lab come immediately to mind.