Tale of a Human in Lylat (Star Fox X Fire Emblem)

Will O'Donnell

My ongoing project is about the Tale of a Human in Lylat, a crossover on the world of Star Fox with the mechanics of Fire Emblem. Its stages was set to 31 chapters long, with different routes and gaiden chapters (try imagining Binding Blade's level pathway and Blazing Blade's level count). There are new characters I had planned, many of which come from simple puns to simple references throughout many other games such as Tekken, Advance Wars, etc., and they fill in every Fire Emblem archetypes you can see; though some aren't and are just filler characters important to the story.

The story consists of an ongoing prophecy about a human coming to Lylat; it didn't say it will go conquer the system or stay being pacifists. Five humans travel to outer space to search for any sort of lifeforms and test the company's new equipment, and ended up to Lylat unscathed by a black hole, and all of them are separated. You, as one of the Five humans will lead the army into an old problem the System has right now: Andross and his Aparoids. Along the way you will encounter many species that may help to your cause, Star Fox AND Star Wolf included. 

Game's soundtracks will be remixes of various games that I've played. Of course, if someone helps, any form of music outside the circle of games I have are welcome. 

But right now, I need help in all aspects: I only planned the cast and 1/8th of the story intact in my old logbook; and it will be a long way before this would be a dream that I want to achieve; so again, any form of criticism, support or ANYTHING in general (you guys can be morale boosters, sure...), so that this would be a success.

(P.S. This will be a warning though: If you don't like furries, get out, okay? We are just doing our own business, and I hope surely, you do yours.)