*sigh* people really tend to misunderstand me.

IEatLasers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

No! Wait you barbecue the pineapple as well that must be why you’re so adamant!

No, it's 'cause pineapple belongs in lava flows!

But you're too young to understand.  One day. . .tee-hee~!

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

I eat anything with apple including pineapple :P:

Fruit salad, got it.

5 minutes ago, Midnight Torch said:

Pineapple pizza is an abomination and should be treated as such.

Remember it is pork pineapple not like Hawaiian or something! 

A-also... 

@eclipse I don’t know! This dish ages well I will always love the taste!

2 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

No way! She’ll see when im

80 and still eatin it! 

When you will be 80, she will be dead. eclipse is almost a grandma if not already.

I love pineapple on pizza. I love it on fried rice. I love it in a stir fry. I slice up a whole pineapple just for myself and eat all of it. Whole nations shall be slain before I let anyone stop me from having pineapple whenever, wherever.

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

I love pineapple on pizza. I love it on fried rice. I love it in a stir fry. I slice up a whole pineapple just for myself and eat all of it. Whole nations shall be slain before I let anyone stop me from having pineapple whenever, wherever.

You're free to have your pineapple.  And I'm free to question why you'd do such a thing. :P:

Just now, eclipse said:

You're free to have your pineapple.  And I'm free to question why you'd do such a thing. :P:

I figure people who don't like pineapple have like, some sort of caveman chromosome or whatever that makes them tasteless savages

1 minute ago, Johann said:

I figure people who don't like pineapple have like, some sort of caveman chromosome or whatever that makes them tasteless savages

Nah, it's called a combination of crappy teeth enamel and a digestive system that can't handle it.

what do you mean spiteful :P:

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nah, it's called a combination of crappy teeth enamel and a digestive system that can't handle it.

what do you mean spiteful :P:

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were just hating on the flavor or something. I don't have problems with any foods beyond just plain not enjoying them so I try to be mindful of the allergies/digestive problems/etc other people have and how frustrating that must be.

I still wanna be like this guy someday

YkCTK0T.gif

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were just hating on the flavor or something. I don't have problems with any foods beyond just plain not enjoying them so I try to be mindful of the allergies/digestive problems/etc other people have and how frustrating that must be.

I still wanna be like this guy someday

YkCTK0T.gif

You have no idea how much I miss lava flows!  Or a bunch of other things.  I actually made a pork and pineapple dish, and it was one of the few things I regretted cooking.

That turtle's awesome.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

You have no idea how much I miss lava flows!  Or a bunch of other things.  I actually made a pork and pineapple dish, and it was one of the few things I regretted cooking.

That turtle's awesome.

Speaking of lava, yellow curry with pineapple, chicken, rice, lots of veggies, that's one of my top foods. Incidentally, my identical twin brother doesn't like many of the foods I do, including pineapple and I think curry. He also has acid reflux (I don't), and sometimes I wonder if that has stemmed from his diet.

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

Speaking of lava, yellow curry with pineapple, chicken, rice, lots of veggies, that's one of my top foods. Incidentally, my identical twin brother doesn't like many of the foods I do, including pineapple and I think curry. He also has acid reflux (I don't), and sometimes I wonder if that has stemmed from his diet.

Eating a lot of acidic/spicy foods would do that.  Condolences to your brother. Curry is amazing.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

If it makes you feel any better, Lasers, I've been misunderstood an awful lot as well, so at least you're not alone.

…though that's what I get for walking into work singing Titenic...

I’ve drifted off and started singing in class before...Hehe 

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

That turtle's awesome.

Now I know your secret! When you said this I knew lava flow must be something one can eat and I googled it and saw an alcoholic beverage! 

Uh oh now the google police will think I’m trying to underage drink...

24 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Now I know your secret! When you said this I knew lava flow must be something one can eat and I googled it and saw an alcoholic beverage! 

Uh oh now the google police will think I’m trying to underage drink...

There's a way to make them without alcohol!  And it's delicious~!