Looking for people to help make Heroes supports videos

Theri

Basically, I was passing an idea around with a couple of friends talking about making little animated skits (not really animated, more like slideshow drawings sorta) and voice acting fanmade supports between different characters in Heroes for YouTube. For example, here's a support I wrote of Eirika and Lyon upon meeting in Heroes. Every once in a while, we could find some voice actors who would be willing to voice new characters, and have an artist who'd be willing to work on animating them. I know it's hard work animating, so I figured it would only be an occasional thing, and something for FE fans to enjoy. I myself am a professional voice actor, and I know that there are others out there who will work for free to get their names out. If anyone wants to help out, then feel free to either reply or PM me.

Edited by Theri

An artist/animator. Literally, just light sketches showing their facial expressions, actions, etc. while they're speaking. Also people who like to do voice acting, or can do a good impression of the voice actor of characters. I wish this could be paid, but I've spent all my money funding other projects. I have a bad habit of having too many projects, though I just finished several recently, and find myself with new time.

In which case, please change the topic title to reflect that you're looking for people for your project.  Meanwhile, I need to think about whether or not I need to move this.

After thinking about this, I'll move it to Creative.  Fan Projects are mostly for ROM hacks, which this isn't.  Not exactly a Let's Play, either.

I'm not sure whether the rest of the forums interest you.  If they do, then post a link to this topic in your sig.  That should get a little more attention!

I'm afraid I'm not much use for animation or VA, but if you ever want help writing Supports, I could use the practice writing dialogue, so if you ever need a hand there I'd be happy to help.

Also, @eclipse, I don't know if I ought to have mentioned this to you before, but I have a Topic(albeit an old one) in Concepts that someone recently told me ought to have been in Written Works. Do you mind checking and letting me know if it shouldn't matter, or move it for me if it needs to be moved?

4 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm afraid I'm not much use for animation or VA, but if you ever want help writing Supports, I could use the practice writing dialogue, so if you ever need a hand there I'd be happy to help.

Also, @eclipse, I don't know if I ought to have mentioned this to you before, but I have a Topic(albeit an old one) in Concepts that someone recently told me ought to have been in Written Works. Do you mind checking and letting me know if it shouldn't matter, or move it for me if it needs to be moved?

More people are always appreciated. Plus, I need more ideas for which characters to write supports for. DM me.

14 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Moved it~!

For this topic, I doubt my voice would work well for this sort of thing, unless you needed a little boy or something.

Just now, eclipse said:

Moved it~!

For this topic, I doubt my voice would work well for this sort of thing, unless you needed a little boy or something.

I mean there are certainly characters that fit that description, though first priority is to find an animator and write some more scripts. Once I make some cash, I might offer some payment. But for the next month or so, all my money is being spent towards my novel.