Help installing mods and DLC to Awakening/fates?

KillingEdge

Particullarly I am willing to try at first the gay awakening/fates to take a look at it. But as I am already asking it applies to any further mod I am willing to install. The issue is that unlike tutorials I see online... My Awakening/fates don't seem to have a folder with data... Just the 3ds file and that's it. I am using Citra Nightly currently, if you recommend me to change it, install something else or you know how to help me? Feel free to tell or leave a link that might work considering this sittuation. (See Image 1).

I also have another doubt about how to install the DLC's from both Fates which I haven't played yet but as there are already 3 gamplays pending I don't want to replay even more because I had not the DLC and in Awakening the DLC couldn't get converted from .CIA to .3DS just as Fates DLC. however, the games themselves, were downloaded from the same websites and did worked when converted. Any ideas of how to make them work for both games? (See Image 2). Otherwise I have no further investment pending in Awakening as I have beaten Lunatic+ Casual... Yes... I am not that much of a masochistic thanks.

help 1.png

help 2.png