New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

4 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Is there any non spoiler way to watch these late?

Probably the best way would be to bookmark the youtube link, and then when you're able to watch, just go straight to there. It'll play from the beginning of the stream.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Huh, I never noticed that. Nice catch.

Probably gonna save my Orbs if you're right (between Legendary Hero probably having someone I want and Myrrh and L'Arachel being on the current banner, I'm not gonna be saving up for the next one no matter what it is), but now I'm interested in seeing who they'll have alts for this time.

Well, at least there'll be plenty of opportunities to get orbs between the Legendary Hero banner and the seasonal one, including the TT mini that starts in less than 2 days from now, Feb and March monthly quests, and whatever they've got planned for the anniversary.

19 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

To be honest, I want laguz or beast units the most but it's unlikely. 

CYL 2 results sound interesting, though. I hope there's not much change from the initial four, seemed pretty ideal.

This is the first time I don't want there to be any news about Laguz.  I don't have any orbs!

TBH I'm hoping they tease the town building mode even if it isnt ready this coming update.  I'm optimistic that they use it as an excuse to get rid of the home and battle screen UIs because I think they're incredibly poorly designed. 

I’m sure we’re gling to hear about CYL2, the legendary banner, maybe the seasonal banner (seems a bit early imo), probably a new mode or two, and random anniversary stuff.

More wishful thinking is hoping that summoning pool is cleaned up and more desirable, and maybe even the introduction of beast units. 

11 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Welp.  It's no Nintendo Direct, but it'll do for now as a little appetizer, I suppose.

But yikes, I think that comes out to be 10:30 PM EST, so it might be too late that night for me to watch it live.

Yeah pretty late might keep my page on the channel in case I want to sleep.

That's cool, a little annoyed now though thinking I could stay up for a few more hours for a trailer. Rather than get the information tomorrow night, a few hours before the banner itself drops but oh well.

Looking forward to it.

Is this 630 central? If so that's great, I'll be getting home a bit before then. It's too long to just be the CYL results, and the anniversary is on Friday, so I'm curious what else it could include. Maybe new versions of the Askr trio?

If they do plan on introducing a new mode anytime soon, the anniversary would be a great time to do it. And if it's a replacement for Voting Gauntlets, that'd explain the lack of one on the current schedule.

Somebody pick up the phone because I called it.

But don't, like, actually find where I predicted this broadcast because I was seem to have specified the 29th,yet forgetting that the next day was the 29th for most of the world due to timezone differences

Man, I gotta get my bingo card ready.

Sometime around 4: 30 am for me I think. You know, I'd appreciate it if they could at least try to include European fans in this for once. Nintendo themselves usually does with their directs, but the Heroes team always schedules their directs and events to be as inconvenient for Europeans as possible. I get we aren't a huge market for them compared to America and Japan, but it feels like they don't even consider us a market at all.

I’m expecting more Weapon Refinery updates. The CYL from round 2 also makes sense. 

Anyway, I’ll be coming home from my art class just then so I’ll be able to watch it live.