New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

I don't mind Ike being the first non-OC legendary so much, as I do actually like Ike overall, and he opens the way for legendary versions of other lords.  I think Marth would have been more appropriate, given that he's the first Lord of the series, but RD!Ike makes some amount of sense given that he managed to place in the top 10 CYL1, despite PoR!Ike existing.

The main thing I don't like about legendary Ike is it gives the Ike fanbase another thing to be insufferable about.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm surprised we didn't really get any information on the mini-Tempest.  We had all assumed it was going to be Sacred Stones related, but now it sounds like it's about Ike.

Maybe it'll be some type of crossover this time? Some Sacred Stones characters and some from Radiant Dawn, I really like the sound of it.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm surprised we didn't really get any information on the mini-Tempest.  We had all assumed it was going to be Sacred Stones related, but now it sounds like it's about Ike.

Yeah. I hope the new SS units still count as 40% bonuses because I really don't want to summon on a Legendary banner just to get bonus units.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Legendary Banner

• Radiant Dawn Ike (with Earth blessing for +atk)
  • Sanaki
  • Seigbert
  • Fjorm
  • Summer Robin
  • Brave Lucina
  • Gunnthra
  • Summer Xander
  • Performing Azura
  • Takumi
  • Summer Frederick
  • Faye

Hero Fest (5% Focus)

• Sigurd
  • Nephenee
  • Brave Ike
  • Brave Lyn

Thank you kindly for the info!

3 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

50 free orbs + more = 100 orbs 

This time I'm gonna save up. I don't care what I'm not going to spent 20 at a time because it feels disappointing when I get nothing.

I'm unsure as to what I'll do. On one hand, getting RD!Ike would be great, but on the other, amassing orbs for future banners might be better in the long run.

My thoughts 

-yay, 100 orbs.  nice.

-Sigurd banner's cool I guess.

-yay, training

- rhythm game seems alright?

-I'm voting for Gunnthra.  I hope Ike and Brave Ike don't win.  

-Speaking of Ike, I'm sure we all know my opinion on the new Legendary Hero.  Good for Ike fans, but still, ew, gross, get it away, get this damn spotlight hog off my screen, etc.  I might pull a few greens on the banner in hopes of Gunnthra or a better PA Azura/SXander, but I'm avoiding reds at all costs.

-No fix for the summoning pool, and no Nature display, still.  Come on IS.

-surprised no CYL.

4 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Probably because that's his attribute in his game. But fire would make more sense.

That's not what I meant. I've meant is that I've expected another original character like Fjorm and Gunnthra have been prior, not a now classic FE character. I'm even surprised, thought Vanguard Ike won't be showing

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...uh...hm... er... can we all agree on free Elise for everyone?

Her or Linde. I missed out on my opportunity to get more Elises last month and Linde is the one unit I still don't have.

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well that was extremely disappointing.

And anyone excited for Legendary Ike (which it's totally stupid that he's the new Legendary hero, by the way) who also complained about Eirika's new version, take your hypocrisy elsewhere, thank you very much.

Say it louder for the people in the back

This wasn't the most thrilling Feh channel tbh. It saddens me they didn't bother making an OC Legendary Hero. Like, the story isn't the best, but I liked the little bits insight we got from other the OCs about the world and such. I also don't like the fact Ike got a new form, but I don't like Ike in general (But I am going to be pulling for him since I want to have at least one of each Hero) and I do wish is was Marth, you know the OG lord who hasn't gotten what he deserved in Heroes yeat. Though all the freebies are nice and the rythem game seems decent (Though I do wish it was permanent).

Edited by Azz

Just now, Liliesgrace said:

Thank you kindly for the info!

Oh, I added a little more to an edit. We're also having GHBs:

• Xander
  • Ursula
  • Robin
  • Navarre
  • Michalis
  • Lloyd
  • Narcian

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I know @Anacybele is probably hyped about RD Ike though.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING, I'M ECSTATIC!

OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, RD IKE AND IN HIS VANGUARD OUTFIT AAAAAH!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE DESIGN IN THE WHOLE SERIES AND HE'S A LEGENDARY HERO!! EEEEEE!! AND IS THOUGHT HE WAS AWESOME ENOUGH TO USE AT THE ANNIVERSARY!

SUMMER FREDDY IS THERE TOO!! I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF I'M LITERALLY JUMPING AND HAPPY DANCING RIGHT NOW! *keeps dancing*

ScarceChubbyGoose-max-1mb.gif

New-Webemoji_update_2017_12.png?resize=1

tenor.gif?itemid=9502448

@Arcanite @Rezzy

RIP my orbs and some cash...

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

And anyone excited for Legendary Ike (which it's totally stupid that he's the new Legendary hero, by the way) who also complained about Eirika's new version, take your hypocrisy elsewhere, thank you very much.

I was expecting to see exactly this issue pop up and came here expecting to be irritated xD Probably on Reddit.

Also, I guess Nintendo was serious when they said this would be a cosy Feh Channel: CYL results would have been...intense, let's just say.

I'm excited for the new maps and Tap Battles. I'm glad the LHB doesn't have anyone I particularly want (and hate that the Hero is RD!Ike and that he shares focus in the Tempest Trial with SS) and the Hero Fest is cool but I don't know if I want to pull on it. Maybe I'm just traumatised by my attempts to get Sigurd last month.

Anyway, I'll hold onto my Orbs plus the 100 we get for the anniversary and hope the Movement Skills banner has Elincia!

5 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Went in with zero expectations. That's the key for these things. Too many people hype themselves up and never learn.

Difference between this and other livestreams is that this was the anniversary livestream so it was completely plausible to expect something big. 

That being said, i have a correction to make: the new training is basically an SP farm. And that's great.

What's good for me:

-Orbs, duh

-Training maps (really interesting to know if they are permanently in rotation now, or just for the anniversary)

-Dev maps (hopefully as awesome as last time for HM grinding)

-GHB daily with Xander Infernal, yey.

neutral or "what?":

-Ike (couldn't he have been used like the second Eirika to promote another Tellius banner? I don't know why he is a legendary hero now, but whatever)

-Legendary banner seems fine, but after the last two failures, not sure if I'll pull.

-Hero Fest: Guess I'm at a point with my collection, where this doesn't appeal to me that much. (Guess I only want Hectors)

-Weird tower mode - didn't see the point of it yet, but hey, Feh kinda hinted at something if one manages to beat it all.

-Free voted Hero at 5*; don't get me wrong, awesome to get one, probably good, unit for free, but to be dependent on others doesn't resonate well with me. Oh well, we'll see.

-The tempest trial out of the blue in a couple of hours with no announcement is really weird.

bad or disappointing:

-Somehow the entire thing lacked something. i don't know what, but I expect too much, apparently.

Probably forgot about something already, but at the very least, there will be stuff to do, and that is probably enough for a while. Also the Effie bit was cute. Now on to reading all your comments.

For anyone who cares, here are Ike's stats from a snip of the video the moment you get to see them:

f1LjsUs.png

Ragnell is 16 might, so that appears to be 36 base Attack.

Looks like a Resistance based version of Steady Breath. Radiant Aether had a cooldown of 4, and added 18 damage to Ike's attack (became 34 damage from 16) while recovering 17, half of the damage dealt.

Edited by Xenomata

Sorry Feh, the cake is a lie.

Daily Maps - 1 map for each main banner? Sweet! More Orbs! 50 is a lot!

50 free orbs!!! IS please spoil us more!! 100 total is a lot!

More Developer Challenge maps? More orbs :)

Daily GHB? YES!!! Xander returns! Ursula, Navarre, Michalis, F!Robin, Narcian, Lloyd, and Xander! Quests as well! 

Training Maps will be great! TT has been the best SP grind currently, so something new is great!

Hero Fest! YAY!All those heroes are great! B!Ike for Steady Breath, Sigurd for more merges and being very strong, Nephenne for Wrath and Atk/Spd 2, and B!Lyn for merges!!

Tap game?? What?? not sure about this. I just hope the rewards are good...

Ike is the new Legendary Hero?? Wow, I was not expecting this. But he looks so good!!! That flip to attack is amazing!! And he gives an Atk boost.9VqJKES.jpg

Red looks really good! Sanaki, Seigbert, and Ike! Green is a close second, Gunnthra and PA!Azura.

A Hero Rises voting thing. Ok, its a free hero, so can't complain, but who that hero could be is hard. Free Wrys for everyone!

Overall very happy and excited for these updates and events! Things missing: Askr trio upgrades, TT mini info, and Weapon forge info (for the weapons we were shown for Raven, Felicia, Caeda, etc.).

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm unsure as to what I'll do. On one hand, getting RD!Ike would be great, but on the other, amassing orbs for future banners might be better in the long run.

Really depends on whether you have a good DC or not, and/or whether you think Ike's design is epic. If you have a good DC there's no point in risking getting Sanakis, and Sieg... well actually Siegbert is amazing. If you think Ike's design is as amazing as I do, then you really outta get that RD Ike (Plus that Radiant Aether sounds so damn cool).

Damnit Ike you sonofab***h every time micaiah gets a moment you pop in to remind us that you still landed the final blow.

Kinda funny when you think about that, can't have micaiah without Ike showing up.

I still ship it.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

My thoughts 

-yay, 100 orbs.  nice.

-Sigurd banner's cool I guess.

-yay, training

- rhythm game seems alright?

-I'm voting for Gunnthra.  I hope Ike and Brave Ike don't win.  

-Speaking of Ike, I'm sure we all know my opinion on the new Legendary Hero.  Good for Ike fans, but still, ew, gross, get it away, get this damn spotlight hog off my screen, etc.  I might pull a few greens on the banner in hopes of Gunnthra or a better PA Azura/SXander, but I'm avoiding reds at all costs.

-No fix for the summoning pool, and no Nature display, still.  Come on IS.

-surprised no CYL.

I like both Ike and Eirika.  I wish they'd add units not in game before doubling up, but I guess this is their new thing.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Oh, I added a little more to an edit. We're also having GHBs:

• Xander
  • Ursula
  • Robin
  • Navarre
  • Michalis
  • Lloyd
  • Narcian

Will we be getting these cycling indefinitely like the normal Hero Battles?  I hope we can get new units for merges.  I need more Ursulas and Xanders.  I see they left Camus off the list, though.

It would be nice if they just added each GHB to a permanent rotation after they debuted.  They've got enough for a decent length by now.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING, I'M ECSTATIC!

OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, RD IKE AND IN HIS VANGUARD OUTFIT AAAAAH!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE DESIGN IN THE WHOLE SERIES AND HE'S A LEGENDARY HERO!! EEEEEE!! AND IS THOUGHT HE WAS AWESOME ENOUGH TO USE AT THE ANNIVERSARY!

SUMMER FREDDY IS THERE TOO!! I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF I'M LITERALLY JUMPING AND HAPPY DANCING RIGHT NOW! *keeps dancing*

ScarceChubbyGoose-max-1mb.gif

New-Webemoji_update_2017_12.png?resize=1

@Arcanite @Rezzy

I want to get the new Ike, but he shares a color with Sanaki on this banner, so I'm not sure what I should do.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

For anyone who cares, here are Ike's stats from a snip of the video the moment you get to see them:

f1LjsUs.png

Looks like a Resistance based version of Steady Breath. Radiant Aether had a cooldown of 4, and added 18 damage to Ike's attack (became 34 damage from 16) while recovering 17, half of the damage dealt.

So Radiant Aether is just an easier to use Aether? Interesting.

Also, I'm amazed that IKE of all people has Warding Breath. I guess it makes sense since Brave Ike had Warding Breath, but still: it would have made more sense for Micaiah to have it (or anyone else with an already high Res stat).

More Tactic skills are nice, of course.