169 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'LL BE THE FREE HERO?

• Vanguard Ike, the legendary earth hero
    • Hector, the heavy DC nightmare

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more than 1 vote eh. Then I'm going to alternate between Ayra and Hector. I want Ayra because she's awesome and the only FE4 unit I don't have and Hector is DC fodder which I always appreciate.

This is a harder decision than I expected. I actually have a lot of the units I would want. Today's vote went to Bridal Ceada since I missed getting her twice. Not sure who I'll vote for going forward. Maybe I should do a colorless so I don't have to pull for them.

Huh, bizarre that there's so many rounds for this, I had assumed one vote each, then one vote for the run-off. I do like the idea of a run-off though, it's kind of like a sanity check for the initial round. Wonder how CYL would have turned out if we had a run-off for the top 20.

I'm going to have to sit down and think about which characters are my top 11 most wanted. They'll all be ones I don't already have as I don't want to get a new 5* just for fodder. Put in Ayra as day 1 because she's most certainly in that list.

Edited by Humanoid

I love Hector and more DC would be great. But I already have two along with... pretty much every other "top" favorite of mine in the game... except RD Ike.

So voting for him. Also like that there will be a 2nd round for the top pick. If none of my picks are in the top four I can round out who I want to go for.

Edited by Zeo

So far the best part of this is that we can see full non-cropped attacking art! 

In any case though, I’m probably going Braver Ike for 12 days, Soren for one. Can’t help myself. 

Mage Knight Eirika gets my first vote. Vanguard Ike or whoever is likelier to win, but I have atrocious luck with summoning red mages and she and Leo are the only red cavalry mages who are 5*-only summons, so I'm just going to hope for a bit.

First vote went to H!Jakob, I think I will alternate between him, Hector and Eldigan.  I may add Ninian and Myrrh in as well.  The most votes will go to H!Jakob since he is the top of the list.  I like the idea of a run off for the top 4 of the first round it make a lot of sense and it would have been fun if CYL had that as well.

Just looking at a hero list and I've gotten my provisional round 1 votegetters down to these:

Ayra
Axura
Azura
Bike
Horse Eirika
Elise
Gunnthra
Buff Ike
Micaiah
Ryoma
Winter Tharja

And looking at this list ...holy female bias Batman. But this is all pretty much based on gameplay utility rather than playing favourites, honest. If I manage to get Bike or Eirika before the poll closes then naturally I'll switch it up, probably with Lute and Innes. Minerva was my most wanted unit for a long time, but now I've gotten so many green fliers she's fallen off the list. Sorry Maria, the 5-star family reunion will have to wait a bit longer.

EDIT: @EricaofRenais Huh, I totally want Halloween Jakob, for some reason he didn't appear on the Gamepress list when I selected the 5* only filter. Actually, all of the Halloween units are missing from it. And actually, all the seasonals other than Winter, New Year's and Performing Arts are missing from it. Weird. Well, I might have to rethink my list after viewing a more reliable source.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, ZeManaphy said:

This is probably silly question, but how does one vote? ( Cause I don't know. )

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum?locale=en-US

Go here, the click Choose a Hero.

Click the color of the unit you want to vote for, then find them in the list. (Its sorted by number of times tap on home screen, which is a little odd.)

@Humanoid I just scrolled through colorless until he showed up when I voted today.  There are a bunch of 5*s I want but my armor emblem team has become my core team and having a colorless on the team would make it so I don't have to trade teams on quests.  I am still sad I could not pull him and if by some twist of fate I could get him free I would be so happy.

2 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

This is probably silly question, but how does one vote? ( Cause I don't know. )

Go to notifications in Heroes and tap the link.

11 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum?locale=en-US

Go here, the click Choose a Hero.

Click the color of the unit you want to vote for, then find them in the list. (Its sorted by number of times tap on home screen, which is a little odd.)

10 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

@Humanoid I just scrolled through colorless until he showed up when I voted today.  There are a bunch of 5*s I want but my armor emblem team has become my core team and having a colorless on the team would make it so I don't have to trade teams on quests.  I am still sad I could not pull him and if by some twist of fate I could get him free I would be so happy.

Go to notifications in Heroes and tap the link.

Thanks. My first vote goes to S!Elise, since she's a pretty OP unit, not to mention cute. The question is... To stick to Elise, or support H! Sakura, since that's a unit that I tried for so many orbs, but didn't get. ( And this time, I'm not missing a single vote! )

Edited by ZeManaphy

Hm...

• V!Ike
  • B!Ike
  • Hector
  • Sigurd
  • Lyn
  • Linde
  • Ephraim
  • Ryoma
  • WE!Robin
  • Myrrh
  • PA!/NY! Azura

My votes will likely be repeats between 2-4 of the units listed above. But ultimately this is a combination of preferred units of mine as well of QoL units. (Seriously, who's barracks aren't made better with a Linde, Ephraim, Sigurd or Green Azura?

Went with V!Ike and as an impulse vote, PA Inigo because I never got him. Ranged green dancer is also pretty useful, and I already have Skyzura (although flying mobility is also pretty good)

Will also put future votes of the mage fliers and ranged armours. Jakob would be a good one actually because even if he comes back for Legendary Hero banner colourless can still be painful to summon

Going with Hector. I’d rather have DC than Warding Breath, and I don’t care about legendary Ike anyways. I’ll also throw in votes for Ayra and P!Azura, since they have useless boons in HP and I’d rather have a neutral version of them if anything.