169 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'LL BE THE FREE HERO?

• Vanguard Ike, the legendary earth hero
    • Hector, the heavy DC nightmare

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voting for Linde all eleven days. Been trying to get her for months, to little success. I don't have need of Hector right this moment, and I can always wait for late February to roll for Ike.

I'm giving all my votes to PA Azura. I hated how both times she has shown up she was sharing the banner with other green units especially since I spent three hundred orbs on both banners and got cursed with PA Inigo, Gunnthra and Summer Xander. Besides, who wouldn't want a free refresher unit or free triangle adept fodder.

I think I’ll alternate between Hector and LIke. I might also throw a vote in for spring Camilla since a neutral would be better than what I have. I wish they would just let you pick which unit you want rather than voting but eh

Went with the new Ike and sticking with him. I won't pull for him but wouldn't mind getting him, since I'd rather get a unit I don't have than fodder, personally, but really, really don't want Winter Tharja (really, really hope she doesn't win).

Spend almost 400 orbs on getting Ike. So getting a free one of him would personally sting a little. But I guess it's not the worst. (I voted Gunnthra since otherwise the wind blessings are useless.)

Went with Alm today. He's the only Falchion user I don't have.

18 hours ago, coldhand25 said:

My first vote (and second, and third, and...) Though I still hope She will come back this spring, all I managed to get last year was that scary Xander...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180202-100242.thumb.png.8200e4c167789180efcc3c00d3b3ed2b.png

I have a +2 Xander and two others on the side. Though they weren't all from the spring banner. 

Went with Sigurd yesterday since I didn't like my odds on the hero fest banner, but ended up with two somehow so I went with Siegbert since he's the other red cav I need. Well, Brave Roy, but he seems all around worse than Siegbert.