169 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'LL BE THE FREE HERO?

• Vanguard Ike, the legendary earth hero
    • Hector, the heavy DC nightmare

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternated between Hector and Gunnthra for the first 9 days. Then voted Berkut the last two.

Spoiler

UVIk6z2.jpg

Hector - DC fodder!

Gunnthra - Between VaIke and Gunnthra, I'd rather have Gunnthra. Horse Emblem would be awesome with her Chilling Seal.

Berkut - Cause why not! If there is any hero I'd want to 5* +10 first, it would be him. (But GHB limits).

For final round, I think I'll vote Hector, but I'll be perfectly fine getting VaIke.

Edited by Lord_Grima

I missed so many days I only managed 6 votes for Hector, but... eh. Even if we don't get him, it's still a free 5* hero, so whoever we get will benefit us all anyways.

Unless of course it's someone I already have with an ideal nature/build and no good skill inheritance, in which case damnit why do you forsake me, FEH voters.

Edited by Xenomata

5 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I ended up not voting for the last few days, not because I forgot, but because I lost interest. Still, looking at the top 10 list there, I'll be satisfied if the top four stays as-is, or if Bike creeps in late. I will be voting round two of course to make sure I get a unit I'd actually use - i.e. not Hector.

Voter fatigue - this is why we have representative democracy.

P.S. Anyone noticing this voting site being much less stable than the CYL one? I'm getting freezes and then getting booted back to the colour selection screen from the hero list.

Yeah I was exclusively votng for VIke, but I don't think there's any need for that since he's probably well in the lead anyway. I'll begin voting again when it comes down to the final four.

If the voting began after everyone realised that we probably won't get anything higher than +3 Xander for a whole year, more would've voted for him.

Edited by Raven

GZ8dqLF.png

So I missed two days. The last two on the final row would have been Halloween Jakob and PA!Olivia. . . what, you don't like the fact that I color coordinated it? Not sure who of the final four I will rally towards. If S!Corrin manages to get in somehow, maybe her. It would just be another merge point for her, but her next merge I think gives SPD and blade tomes love speed!

Well I voted once for Eldigan and the rest went to H!Jakob because I need bow armor badly.  I was mostly voting in the hopes of getting H!Jakob on a new legendary banner.  I wonder who the top 4 will be since people tend to stop voting after the mid way results come out.  I am probably one of the few people who does not want L!Ike since I already have his other two versions and from looking at the stats he is about the same as vanilla Ike.  I know my 4 votes will go to someone other the L!Ike I can live with it if he is the free one, but honestly I would rather get a bunch of other 5*s who are not red since I have several good reds.

Does anyone think there's any chance we DON'T get LIke from this mess of an event? I don't know if should go all in for W!Tharja (come on, where are all the votes for the christmas bikini waifu when you need them?!) or split my votes between her and Hector. I just want one of CC or DC!

12 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

Does anyone think there's any chance we DON'T get LIke from this mess of an event? I don't know if should go all in for W!Tharja (come on, where are all the votes for the christmas bikini waifu when you need them?!) or split my votes between her and Hector. I just want one of CC or DC!

Not likely, but I'll probably go for Azura if the results don't change.

21 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

My votes for round 1, let's go wTharja.

You don't have W!Tharja! My sincerest condolences. :(:

8 hours ago, coldhand25 said:

One can dream, right?

I have S!Lucy but I have the worst possible version of her. -SPD,+RES. Really hoping I can roll for her again in Easter.

Anyways, I would upload my votes but for some reason it won't let me.

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You don't have W!Tharja! My sincerest condolences. :(:

I have S!Lucy but I have the worst possible version of her. -SPD,+RES. Really hoping I can roll for her again in Easter.

Anyways, I would upload my votes but for some reason it won't let me.

I tend to focus on getting them. If their IV isn't great, oh well, at least I have them. Take my new Hector for example. I think he's -Atk/+Spd, but I'm not going to try for a better one. Especially when I hope/fear Morgan will show up in one of the two upcoming banners. Though at this point she's probably being saved for an Unlikely Heroes 2.

Edited by Arthur97

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Of course as a Tharja fan, I have one. But I need merges to make her stronger.

Making a high tier unit even higher, sounds legit.

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I tend to focus on getting them. If their IV isn't great, oh well, at least I have them. Take my new Hector for example. I think he's -Atk/+Spd, but I'm not going to try for a better one. Especially when I hope/fear Morgan will show up in one of the two upcoming banners. Though at this point she's probably being saved for an Unlikely Heroes 2.

I really want to have that mindset again, but after getting the +SPD,-RES with Lucy, I can't do that anymore.  Maybe if S!Lucy was didn't have -SPD I would've been more dedicated to use her, but I have better options to use than her.

5 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Making a high tier unit even higher, sounds legit.

I really want to have that mindset again, but after getting the +SPD,-RES with Lucy, I can't do that anymore.  Maybe if S!Lucy was didn't have -SPD I would've been more dedicated to use her, but I have better options to use than her.

Unfortunately, Spring Lucina isn't that great, but I still use her (at least for HM). Ironically though, both my Brave and Valentine Lyns seem to have nearly ideal IVs. Go figure.

8 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Unfortunately, Spring Lucina isn't that great, but I still use her (at least for HM). Ironically though, both my Brave and Valentine Lyns seem to have nearly ideal IVs. Go figure.

But she's not horrible either, although mine is bad because of her IV's

Missed 2 days of this but the event lasted way too long for my taste.

It was quite sad to see that PA!Olivia did not even make Top 10. You guys don't want the only Colorless Dancer in the game that is also Distant Defense fodder? Like PA!Azura is 4th and she has less existing skills to fodder off (maybe Drive Res but that's it).
My last 3 votes therefore went to Brave Ike. Yes, he was in Hero Fest and technically a free choice thanks to CYL but he is certainly a less selfish choice than PA!Azura in terms of SI. Plus if he snatches the 4th spot away from her, votes from Vanguard!Ike might just split between them two, allowing for the other two to become 1st place instead.

Edited by Zeratul

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, mine is -Atk/+Res.

It doesn't, it just makes me even sadder about the IV's now that I realize it can even get worse.

Also would it not be better if we could choose the final 4 instead?

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

It doesn't, it just makes me even sadder about the IV's now that I realize it can even get worse.

Also would it not be better if we could choose the final 4 instead?

Not sure if it's worse 

Isn't that what we did with the past voting?

@Arthur97

It's more like "I now realize that there's worst possible IV's for S!Lucy now."

That was the CYL 1, I meant if we can choose who we want as the free unit among the final 4. But I suppose the possibility of that actually happening is about much as InSyst admitting that Marth was actually in 2nd place in the CYL 2 poll.