1. 1. WHO'LL BE THE FREE HERO?

• Vanguard Ike, the legendary earth hero
    • Hector, the heavy DC nightmare

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

It’s in the notifications on the Home screen in the game.

Those standings aren't for this current round. That's how the standings were last round, where we chose the top four. Ike was first last round, Hector second, Tharja third and Azura fourth. I don't think the standings for this round are going to be revealed.

10 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

Those standings aren't for this current round. That's how the standings were last round, where we chose the top four. Ike was first last round, Hector second, Tharja third and Azura fourth. I don't think the standings for this round are going to be revealed.

Ah, I didn’t notice it before, so my bad. Thought it was only added today.

18 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I've been playing feh very casually until recently. Now that I've got my mind back onto a game, I kinda want a blue dancer to round out my trio of dancers. Besides I haven't played anything after fe12 and the new dancer designs are really eye opening.

if a banner pops up for that, I'm going to be spending a little cash on this. Tharja just sounds like a great unit for armor teams and seems to have the skills that my LA!Eliwood/Hector and BK want.

Two of the game's three blue dancers dancers are currently up for grabs. Ninian has the rare Fortify Dragons and Blue Azura is basically Green Azura without the nifty super axe. I would probably aim for Ninian of the two.

@bottlegnomes I do indeed have a 4* Effie, but she is +ATK/-RES if memory serves. In addition Lyn is likely going to steel the blue slot on my main armor team. Due to that, Gwendolyn has the same problem as Effie. Competing against Lyn for an Armor slot. Plus I find their artwork kinda meh. And yeah Mathilda is rather unimpressive, but she came up due to mobility. All my DC units seem to be bulky slow/immobile units so a quick one that can get around easily would be an interesting change of pace. I guess I have a number of lance fliers laying about. Est and Shanna both could probably hit 4*+10. And I have enough Clair's for a decent 4* merge. More than likely I'll just be too indecisive until we get a new shiny unit that just screams that it wants DC.

@Usana Lol, I know that feeling. Were it not for Myrrh and having no ranged fliers at all or wanting Sigurd to 100% replace Xander, I'd probably be in the exact same boat. Heck, I'm indecisive about Warding Breath and that's significantly less contested. Also, agreed on the artwork, especially Gwendy's.

I really can't imagine that it would take that long for them to gather up the votes but it's not like I actually know how they tally the votes to begin with

Edited by Zangetsu

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I really can't imagine that it would take that long for them to gather up the votes but it's not like I actually know how they tally the votes to begin with

I think they'll take a day or two just to keep us in suspense.

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I think they'll take a day or two just to keep us in suspense.

You say suspense, I say it's annoying.

If that was actually the case of course.

Edited by Zangetsu

Three days to calculate votes and announce the winner? Seemingly, this event hasn't gone on long enough...

Even though Tharja benefits me more, I hope it's Ike. But alas, not a fun event for me personally. Hopefully they let you choose a unit for next years anniversary celebration.

Ended up doing 2 votes for Hector and 2 for Winter Tharja. Hector's my top choice for fodder, but I decided to throw two for Winter Tharja as well. She's not a favorite (and I'm not a fan of the silly outfit), so I'd never purposefully pull for her, but I figured if she's free, I'm fine with it. She's excellent fodder if you hate her but could also potentially be a great unit if you like her. It's kind of a win/win there.

I did two votes for Hector and two for C!Tharja since I would be happy with either of those, my armor emblem team is my favorite so any new unit for it will make me happy.  I still think Ike will win, but I can hope for an armor unit.  I figure we might get the results on Friday, maybe.