Legendary Hero Banner (Ft. Vanguard Ike)

Zapp Branniglenn

Legendary Banner  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna pull?

• My free pull sesh, but otherwise it's a pass for me.
    • Heck yeah! Those 50 orbs on Thursday are gonna put in work!
  2. 2. Which color are you most looking forward to pulling?

3. 3. Legendary Ike?

• Whoa! Only 90s Kids will catch the reference to his Affinity!
    • Not a cute girl/10
    • Legendary Marth when?
    • Actually I'm really concerned about alternate costumes taking the place of New Heroes so I don't feel like joking around right now...

Ehhh...I think RD Ike should have been a TT reward or an alternate hero on a banner, not a legendary hero. Unless they throw in a legendary Micaiah sometime down the line (which could be possible), it feels like IS is just giving Ike a bunch of love again and making both Tellius games the Ike show again, shoving Micaiah to the side. It doesn't help that Micaiah isn't even among the list of focus units. It would have been better if they left it at PoR being Ike's game and RD being Micaiah's.

That being said, what's done is done, and looks like legendary heroes will come in the form of promoted units. Marth seems like a good possible candidate from an existing game, being said as a legend in future times and having an outfit in Warriors to best represent his legendary self.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh about this banner. Sure, RD Ike has powercreeped himself and Aether. As much as I'd like to grab Radiant Aether fodder, he not only has .67% base chance of being pulled, he's sharing colors with Sanaki and Siegbert. Sanaki doesn't strike me as an outstanding mage and I already have Siegbert.

Just gonna drop 15 on first session and then bail.

I figured I’d be passing on this banner mostly because of the swimsuit units. I’ve been too lucky getting seasonal units, and I don’t want them. Lol Ike makes me a little sad because I’d like to pull for Siegbert, but I can wait until he’s the only red on a banner. Colorless seems promising with Faye and Takumi as pretty good fodder, but don’t want to risk getting Frederick. And then there’s Gunnthra.... I may do a few casual pulls, but this seems like a good banner to take it easy on.

Not interested in this banner. I'll use my free pull on green since Gunnthra will be nice, but otherwise I have the units on this one that I already wanted and have no plans to pull for copies. At least it sets me up nicely for the special heroes banner... Until that turns out to be all females...

Used 80 orbs so far and managed to get Gunnthra, which is nice, she's the only green unit I really wanted after all.

I'm still really hoping I'll get RDIke with TT Orbs, Anniversary orbs and all that other stuff.

2 hours ago, Kaoxt said:

Hopefully someone creates a hero analysis thread for Ike soon! Will be interested in seeing what best IV is.

I use gamepress for stuff like that.

Edited by silveraura25

I was going to pull every colour but blue (I have 2 of 3 blue) just for the sake of getting more unique 5*'s as I have none of these units, also is Radiant Aether legitimately not a locked skill?

Got a Snacky with my 20 orbs, +spd -hp, pretty good but at that point for me single pulls of good units arent that interesting because even though I build them they almost see no use besides 1 arena match a week for AA at most.

Vanguard Ike in the other hand is premium fodder for my Nowi, all orbs from TT and anivesary for that.

I do not have Sanaki, so Red is a good color for me.
For blue, I got the only unit I was looking for in my first summoning session: Summer Robin. So, no more blue orbs.
For Green, I do not have Summer Xander, but he is no a priority for me.
For Colorless, I also got Faye in my first summoning session. I didn't have her yet, so I am happy. A new Takumi would be nice, and I want Summer Frederick, so once I get Ike I will try for colorless.
And about L'Ike... He is a "better stats" version of normal Ike. He only have 1 less HP and SPD, but better ATK, DEF and RES. And I am a little afraid of Radiant Aether, because it is not a exclusive skill. Dragons with Radiant Aether? Please no!

Red is my color for this banner.  I want to fix my -Atk Sanaki, Ike is my favorite main character, and Seigbert is voiced by Todd Haberkorn and if I get multiples or a bad IV he's Attack Tactics fodder.  Didn't have many orbs left after getting Myrrh +1 so all I have so far is a 9% pity rate.  I'm planning to use all the F2P orbs I can get before it ends but not spending money, money is for new lolis or merges on dragon lolis and Witch Nowi. 

14 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

Just got a +atk - res legendary Ike, what luck did I have :D

Lucky you! I hope to have the same luck as you. I was lucky to get 2 5-stars units (Faye and Summer Robin) in my first summoning session, but Faye is +res -spd Faye, and Robin is +hp - def.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

No. Radiant Aether can be used for every unit (except staff users). And this is terrifying!

So this just made normal Aether useless. Good job IS.

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

So this just made normal Aether useless. Good job IS.

Yes... and no. Radiant Aether is way better, but it is exclusive to Legendary Banner. After this banner, we will need to wait a month or more to have it again. The good about normal Aether is we can get it easily, from Chrom.

Used some 80-90 orbs pulling green, with red as back up color. I was hoping to get LIke, but Gunnthra came first which was my main goal.

BTW how well would R-aether worked on all-breaker Hector? Mine runs mostly Sol, so I was thinking about trying get LIke from anniversary orbs too, I but am not decided yet.

Did one full pull and got Fjorm and Frederick Flintstone (both repeats). Not sure if I’ll pull a bit more when the free orbs arrive. We’ll see. 

30 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

No. Radiant Aether can be used for every unit (except staff users). And this is terrifying!

Actually, it's locked. Click on "Details" on the banner.